Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,506 members, 7,819,832 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

Osun 2018 Election: The Story Of Tantolorun By Lasisi Olagunju - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun 2018 Election: The Story Of Tantolorun By Lasisi Olagunju (10497 Views)

The Certificate Elephant In Abuja By lasisi Olagunju / Mamman Daura, The Cabal, Kaduna Mafia & The 2023 Presidency, By Lasisi Olagunju / Osun 2018: Two Governorship Candidates Emerge In SDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun 2018 Election: The Story Of Tantolorun By Lasisi Olagunju by JimD(m): 3:46pm On Sep 24, 2018
I haven't even heard about the name Beier before. He was a wise person. I think APC can be compared to the Oloya priest, trying to play God. The barking dog is the people of Osun.
Re: Osun 2018 Election: The Story Of Tantolorun By Lasisi Olagunju by Azam101: 4:53pm On Sep 24, 2018
adioolayi:
Tantolorun Ko so.

In my own opinion, APC was complacent, took the people of Osun for granted and they are paying dearly for it....the defeat would have been shocking, unfortunately.. they have second chance.

Sincerely, PDP would have won outrightly had it been they manage fallouts from their primaries very well.

That being said, it will be foolish for anyone to think APC will lose this golden second chance... they are the incumbent....this unit election will be tougher than the entire state election conducted on Saturday.
I expect a very hostile environment against the opposition, all forms of hooliganism and gangsterism will be at its peak...Is either the voters join APC or abstain from voting. I know I am sounding scary, but the truth is PDP cannot be the incumbent like APC and they won't die for this rerun. I expect a dirty APC....I think they will win dirty.
You are a good analyst!
Re: Osun 2018 Election: The Story Of Tantolorun By Lasisi Olagunju by Azam101: 4:55pm On Sep 24, 2018
APC will never allow this Golden opportunity to fly away !
Re: Osun 2018 Election: The Story Of Tantolorun By Lasisi Olagunju by GetCofOProperty: 5:11pm On Sep 24, 2018
orisa37:
Thank you for "Tant'Olorun".
cool grin
Re: Osun 2018 Election: The Story Of Tantolorun By Lasisi Olagunju by Themandator: 11:27pm On Sep 24, 2018
There won't be need for that so called by election for the courts would certainly award the victory to PDP. There is no law thatk gives Inec the power to declare a governorship election inconclusive. It is a simple majority issue ...according to somebody, it is about who went pass the goal post first

adioolayi:
Tantolorun Ko so.

In my own opinion, APC was complacent, took the people of Osun for granted and they are paying dearly for it....the defeat would have been shocking, unfortunately.. they have second chance.

Sincerely, PDP would have won outrightly had it been they manage fallouts from their primaries very well.

That being said, it will be foolish for anyone to think APC will lose this golden second chance... they are the incumbent....this unit election will be tougher than the entire state election conducted on Saturday.
I expect a very hostile environment against the opposition, all forms of hooliganism and gangsterism will be at its peak...Is either the voters join APC or abstain from voting. I know I am sounding scary, but the truth is PDP cannot be the incumbent like APC and they won't die for this rerun. I expect a dirty APC....I think they will win dirty.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Easter: Sanwo-Olu Felicitates With Christians, Calls For Peaceful Co-Existence / We have 1.2bn litres of petrol in stock, says NNPC / UN Commends Nigeria Over First-Ever Successful Conviction Of Piracy In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.