Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,951 members, 7,848,863 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:15 AM

How Can I Monetize A Forum Like Nairaland - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Can I Monetize A Forum Like Nairaland (367 Views)

Can I Monetize A Nude Photo And Video Blog With Adsens / Six Best Ways To Monetize A Blog Without Pasting Ads / Do You Want A Forum like Ogbongeblog Planet or Radar For your Blog? Come In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Monetize A Forum Like Nairaland by messi042: 10:42am On Sep 24, 2018
how can i monetize a forum like nairaland?, my reason for these question is that i know that nairaland is monetized but i don't see ads from adsens placed on the on some page, so my question now is how can i monetize my forum with AdSense so that ads will be displayed at every thread that someone created. my website is an adult forum where registered members can upload images, videos, and posts. so how do i monetize the forum so that when someone is downloading the videos, images i will make money from it and when they open any thread i will still make money from it. please you guys should answer these question. thanks in advance

1 Like

Re: How Can I Monetize A Forum Like Nairaland by Nobody: 10:49am On Sep 24, 2018
Nairaland is not running AdSense, the ads you see are direct advertisement from clients that bought ad space on the forum. Given the copyright rules for AdSense, it is almost impossible for a forum (where anyone can post anything) to meet up with the regulations, so such sites are not accepted. Simply grow your traffic to attract direct advertisers, albeit the adult vertical is an area frowned at by many advertisers.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Monetize A Forum Like Nairaland by tripplephi: 10:50am On Sep 24, 2018
ADSENSE is not what NAIRALAND is using bro.

PEOPLE PAY WELL FOR THE ADS YOU SEE.

Grow your audience first and people will pay you to reach them... shikena.

when you visit nairaland, there are no POP UP adsense adds or banners or admob, its NIGERIAN RELATED ADS and they are paid for because it is the largest online forum in Nigeria

messi042:
how can i monetize a forum like nairaland?, my reason for these question is that i know that nairaland is monetized but i don't see ads from adsens placed on the on some page, so my question now is how can i monetize my forum with AdSense so that ads will be displayed at every thread that someone created. my website is an adult forum where registered members can upload images, videos, and posts. so how do i monetize the forum so that when someone is downloading the videos, images i will make money from it and when they open any thread i will still make money from it. please you guys should answer these question. thanks in advance
Re: How Can I Monetize A Forum Like Nairaland by messi042: 11:52am On Sep 24, 2018
but is there other ad companies like adsens that i can use to monetize it?

(1) (Reply)

Camtasia 7 Or Newer Version Needed / I Need Someone To Teach Me 3D Network Animination- Contact Me Here / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.