Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,422 members, 7,819,519 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

#agbadachallenge: Nigerians React To Ebuka Not Showing Up - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #agbadachallenge: Nigerians React To Ebuka Not Showing Up (1454 Views)

Celebrities React To Ebuka's Outfit To Chef Fregz & Lala Akindoju's Wedding / ''This Is Not Agbada'' - Femi Branch To Ebuka & His Tailor, Ugo Monye / Banky W Reacts To Ebuka's Agbada: "We Are Ready For You At The White Wedding" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#agbadachallenge: Nigerians React To Ebuka Not Showing Up by Ayodele70: 10:46am On Sep 24, 2018
Media personality, Ebuka Obi-Uchendu was the main person several Nigerians were expecting at the Merry Men #AgbadaChallenge movie premier yesterday, but just like 2Face's Amaka, he disappointed several Nigerians waiting to see his new Agbada.

He has been trending on Twitter since yesterday, here are what Nigerians are saying.

See more tweets here; https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/09/agbadachallenge-nigerians-react-to-ebuka-not-showing-up.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

Re: #agbadachallenge: Nigerians React To Ebuka Not Showing Up by Younghrt(m): 10:53am On Sep 24, 2018
Trust no man.
Re: #agbadachallenge: Nigerians React To Ebuka Not Showing Up by YomzzyDBlogger: 10:53am On Sep 24, 2018
Na wa
Re: #agbadachallenge: Nigerians React To Ebuka Not Showing Up by Younghrt(m): 10:53am On Sep 24, 2018
Younghrt:
Trust no man.
especially igbo man.
Re: #agbadachallenge: Nigerians React To Ebuka Not Showing Up by DABREEZYTOS(f): 11:03am On Sep 24, 2018
LMAO.........Ebuka no fit beat RMD to the challenge,smart guy stylishly went MIA
Re: #agbadachallenge: Nigerians React To Ebuka Not Showing Up by Ayodele70: 11:04am On Sep 24, 2018

Re: #agbadachallenge: Nigerians React To Ebuka Not Showing Up by donstan18: 11:12am On Sep 24, 2018
W play too much in this country
Re: #agbadachallenge: Nigerians React To Ebuka Not Showing Up by donstan18: 11:12am On Sep 24, 2018
Re: #agbadachallenge: Nigerians React To Ebuka Not Showing Up by itspzpics(m): 11:12am On Sep 24, 2018
cheesy
Re: #agbadachallenge: Nigerians React To Ebuka Not Showing Up by Tamarapetty(f): 11:18am On Sep 24, 2018
Lmao
Re: #agbadachallenge: Nigerians React To Ebuka Not Showing Up by Tamarapetty(f): 11:26am On Sep 24, 2018
Ebuka disappoint us, but nyom kem disappointment
Re: #agbadachallenge: Nigerians React To Ebuka Not Showing Up by Nobody: 11:39am On Sep 24, 2018
I was actually waiting for his.
Re: #agbadachallenge: Nigerians React To Ebuka Not Showing Up by ikennamadu1(m): 12:18pm On Sep 24, 2018
Younghrt:
especially igbo man.
may you beg for food all the days of your life...
Re: #agbadachallenge: Nigerians React To Ebuka Not Showing Up by nikkypearl(f): 12:20pm On Sep 24, 2018
Who is Ebuka
Re: #agbadachallenge: Nigerians React To Ebuka Not Showing Up by petsam11(m): 1:50pm On Sep 24, 2018
Like seriously I was just searching the whole instagram and twitter last night with the hash tags #Merrymen, #MerrymenThemovie, #YorubaDemonsTheMovie, etc... Even went as far as going to @Ebuka on twitter and instagram to check if he posted the picture but didn't use any of the hash tags but no way... Lol! My guy take off shaa! Hahahahahahaa!!!

This challenge was a trap to send Ebuka on retirement and he sensed it and decided to stay back home and instead watch from the sidelines... He is wise shaa!!! Lol! But I still give it to him as the #AgbadaKing others still dey learn work!

Na jealousy make the other celebrities wan bench him (Ebuka) and his tailor... Cos they can't just keep taking it that he is always on the mouths of all Nigerians and Africans home and outside Africa! Lol!
But I don't think they (Ebuka and his tailor) can be benched anytime soon... Let's just watch out for his next outing on Agbada outfit na shock him go shock ppl!

Even some people including the celebrities in attendance for the premier last night fit even forget say na AY's movie premier dem come for... Wetin go dey der mouths and mind na "Oh its the #AgbadaChhallenge!", and "Oh Lord! Pls, give me just this one chance to bit Ebuka! Just this once make my career change for the better!" lol! Some for no even come but just came to sure Ebuka say dem dey too! When Ebuka gat nothing to prove to them all!!! Hahahahahahahaaa!
Infact the challenge sef don dey more popular pass the movie and the premier itself... lol!

But truth be told, all those celebrities;
RMD (i really like that Agbada but him for wear corporate shoe or wear the one wey dey like Alex and Ik dem own, that one he wore to me, didn't really fit well with that his wonderful outfit), AY, Alex, It, Yomi, Ramsey, Bryan, etc wer all looking fabulous on those Agbada!
Even the ladies; Anto (I really love that her outfit), Waje, Omounmi, etc they wer all looking good...

I wish AY Good Luck and all the best at/in the cinemas!

1 Like

Re: #agbadachallenge: Nigerians React To Ebuka Not Showing Up by somito121(m): 2:10pm On Sep 24, 2018
petsam11:
Like seriously I was just searching the whole instagram and twitter last night with the hash tags #Merrymen, #MerrymenThemovie, #YorubaDemonsTheMovie, etc... Even went as far as going to @Ebuka on twitter and instagram to check if he posted the picture but didn't use any of the hash tags but no way... Lol! My guy take off shaa! Hahahahahahaa!!!

This challenge was a trap to send Ebuka on retirement and he sensed it and decided to stay back home and instead watch from the sidelines... He is wise shaa!!! Lol! But I still give it to him as the #AgbadaKing others still dey learn work!

Na jealousy make the other celebrities wan bench him (Ebuka) and his tailor... Cos they can't just keep taking it that he is always on the mouths of all Nigerians and Africans home and outside Africa! Lol!
But I don't think they (Ebuka and his tailor) can be benched anytime soon... Let's just watch out for his next outing on Agbada outfit na shock him go shock ppl!

Even some people including the celebrities in attendance for the premier last night fit even forget say na AY's movie premier dem come for... Wetin go dey der mouths and mind na "Oh its the #AgbadaChhallenge!", and "Oh Lord! Pls, give me just this one chance to bit Ebuka! Just this once make my career change for the better!" lol! Some for no even come but just came to sure Ebuka say dem dey too! When Ebuka gat nothing to prove to them all!!! Hahahahahahahaaa!
Infact the challenge sef don dey more popular pass the movie and the premier itself... lol!
I wish AY good luck at/in the cinemas.!
Bros you deserve an accolade.
Re: #agbadachallenge: Nigerians React To Ebuka Not Showing Up by petsam11(m): 2:16pm On Sep 24, 2018
Re: #agbadachallenge: Nigerians React To Ebuka Not Showing Up by petsam11(m): 2:16pm On Sep 24, 2018
somito121:

Bros you deserve an accolade.

Lol! Funny! Thanks bro! I just modified it.
Re: #agbadachallenge: Nigerians React To Ebuka Not Showing Up by ibori1(m): 3:14pm On Sep 24, 2018
he's fearing

hahahahahahha.

first it was amaka ,now abuka ,it's like ipob can disappoint for Africa, this is how dey will keep disappointing their pipo till Jesus come .hhahahajahaha!!!

9ja 4 ever

(1) (Reply)

Alicia Keys Surprises Her Husband With An Aston Martin For His 40th Birthday / Forbes: Most Powerful Black Women In The World, 2018 / Actress, Beverly Osu Rocks Looks Like A Rastafarian In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.