Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,006 members, 7,835,417 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

Ben Bruce And Reno Omokri Pour Encomium On Davido; He Deserves All The Accolades - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ben Bruce And Reno Omokri Pour Encomium On Davido; He Deserves All The Accolades (410 Views)

Ben Murray-Bruce And His Children Pose With Guns (Photos) / Ben Murray-Bruce And Buratai Commission New NARC Office Complex - Photos / Atiku Arrives Abuja, Received By Ben Bruce And Other PDP Members (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ben Bruce And Reno Omokri Pour Encomium On Davido; He Deserves All The Accolades by Candyking(m): 11:44am On Sep 24, 2018
Davido has gotten some ‘accolade rendition’ from Senator Ben Bruce and Reno Omokri, over his input to see that his uncle, Senator Ademola Adeleke secured victory in Osun election.

Penning down a post to Davido, Senator Ben Bruce wrote;

Dear @iam_Davido, Anyone that has a son or a nephew like you does not even need federal power. God has blessed that person with a power mightier than that wielded by the clueless @OfficialAPCNg. The @OfficialPDPNig has a lot to be grateful to God over you and your steadfastness!

Reno Omokri also wrote;

After, by the grace of God, @IsiakaAdeleke1 has finished his 2 terms as @OfficialPDPNigGovernor of Osun, I cant think of a better person to succeed him than @iam_Davido. He has shown himself to be a study in loyalty and sacrifice. I wish he can even be Governor now! #RenosDarts

see more at https://candytv.ng/ben-bruce-and-reno-omokri-louds-davido-says-he-deserves-all-the-accolades/

CC, Lalasticala, Mynd44
Re: Ben Bruce And Reno Omokri Pour Encomium On Davido; He Deserves All The Accolades by GudluckIBB(m): 11:50am On Sep 24, 2018
Reno already projecting Davido as the next governor of Osun State after his Uncle

See why i said these people are all the same
Re: Ben Bruce And Reno Omokri Pour Encomium On Davido; He Deserves All The Accolades by Nobody: 12:01pm On Sep 24, 2018
I knew it from d beginning that Davido haa a heart of gold.. He's just a good soul.

All seeking others progress.

One like u is rear.

#Iamdavido
Re: Ben Bruce And Reno Omokri Pour Encomium On Davido; He Deserves All The Accolades by Nobody: 12:12pm On Sep 24, 2018
He is truly a rare fellow. God bless David Adeleke

(1) (Reply)

WAEC For Governors And Presidents, Bachelor's degree For Citizens / The Difference Between The Poor And The Rich In Politics / Ambode's Second Term Is Far Bigger Than Tinubu.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.