Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,068 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Needs A Guy For Sexual Intercourse - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Needs A Guy For Sexual Intercourse (4614 Views)

Beautiful Sugar Girl Onyinye Need A Nice Guy For Hookup / Rich Sugar Mummy Rita From Canada Is Looking For A Guy For A Serious Relations / I Need A Cool And Romantic Guy For A Serious Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Needs A Guy For Sexual Intercourse by Bronin: 5:11pm On Aug 27, 2020
Hi. I'm Summer. Male. Looking for a sugar mummy. I'm 22, 6'3 and I reside in Lagos. 09053470569
Re: Needs A Guy For Sexual Intercourse by Sundaycomputer: 11:17pm On Aug 28, 2020
Am a Guy of 33 years, slim,fair incomplexion from Delta state
base in ogun state mowe
Re: Needs A Guy For Sexual Intercourse by hornyboi25(m): 2:38am On Sep 01, 2020
I'm the type of Man any Woman would love to be with. (I would literally give my everything to make sure people I love are comfortable) as I'm fiercely protective of those in my life. I'm always seeking opportunities to improve myself whether career wise or just my personal life. Hopefully all these analogy is descriptive enough of myself but let me not also forget the fact that am also VERY GOOD in bed. When it comes to satisfaction on bed, I can boast of the fact that I have something beneath my underpants that can be described as the " TRADITIONAL TASTE OF SATISFACTION". something , Big, Strong and Reliable. If you think am just ranting,then you need to see it for yourself to confirm it. Lol.....

If you've read this far, you must really be something ,so stretch a bit, give yourself a pat on the back maybe grab a drink and go on.......

I'm looking forward to meet a Caring, Loving, Amazing and Awesome SUGAR MUMMY and hopefully form a great friendship. A genuinely caring Woman.
I promise to treat her with much love and respect.

If you are that person, feel FREE to Call or text me .....this are my low-digits : +2348137394797.
Re: Needs A Guy For Sexual Intercourse by Gospel2020(m): 11:04am On Sep 03, 2020
I need chubby, beautiful and tall lady for a serious date interested lady should call or Whatsapp me on 07035550522
Re: Needs A Guy For Sexual Intercourse by doctorcovid29(m): 7:52pm On Sep 04, 2020
How are u am Dr ayomide Godfrey am single medical doctor doing my PhD I stay in Ibadan. No child am 40 I need a serous relationship that can lead to marriage, tell me about ur self, occupation and location u can what's app me on +2348033196353

(1) (2) (Reply)

Male Text Mates Wanted (sms) / See Sexyy Red Video Trending Online / Top Five Richest Ladies Of Romanceland.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.