Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Health Worker Uses Hot Knife To Inflict Wounds On Her 14-yr-old Housemaid. Pics - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Health Worker Uses Hot Knife To Inflict Wounds On Her 14-yr-old Housemaid. Pics (20434 Views)

Woman Uses Razor Blade To Inflict Injuries On Neighbor's Child Over Theft / Yomi Fabiyi: A Man Close To Princess Raped Her 14-year-old Girl, Not Baba Ijesha / Woman Uses Hot Iron On 10-Year-Old Maid, Drills Nails On Her Head (Disturbing Pi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Health Worker Uses Hot Knife To Inflict Wounds On Her 14-yr-old Housemaid. Pics by Ralphlauren(m): 1:56pm On Sep 24, 2018
f
Re: Health Worker Uses Hot Knife To Inflict Wounds On Her 14-yr-old Housemaid. Pics by AmazingELixir: 1:56pm On Sep 24, 2018
theoldpretender:

I have seen many Igbo women who treated their maids well...and many others from other tribes who did not.

Mistreatment of domestic workers is a Nigerian problem,not just an Ibo problem

So, get rid of yer bigotry.

Yes bruv maltreatment of housemaids is a general problem...but I gast admit the Ibo women have taken it to a whole new level, it's just too prevalent amongst s the ibos and also very brutal
Re: Health Worker Uses Hot Knife To Inflict Wounds On Her 14-yr-old Housemaid. Pics by Karrisleo(m): 1:57pm On Sep 24, 2018
Banisat:
If you can stake at least 20,000 on a sure game of small odds and pay after win whatsapp 070801/070/09
what do you gain in scamming other? Poverty in the highest order
Re: Health Worker Uses Hot Knife To Inflict Wounds On Her 14-yr-old Housemaid. Pics by TroubleMaker47(m): 1:57pm On Sep 24, 2018
Sometimes the best form of justice is an eye for an eye!
Such ppl should be metted the same gruesome treatment!
Re: Health Worker Uses Hot Knife To Inflict Wounds On Her 14-yr-old Housemaid. Pics by Nobody: 2:03pm On Sep 24, 2018
yeyerolling:
most women transfer marital aggression to maids. the people who giv kids as maids are bastards and shud be stoned to death. stop fuking if u no get money
Honestly! poor Nigerian folks Always have so many kids they can not look After financially hence sending their innocent poor children to surffer and labour on their behalf.
If the woman is not happy in her marriage it's not the poor girl's fault.

The parent of the girl and the so called Madam should be buried alive.

2 Likes

Re: Health Worker Uses Hot Knife To Inflict Wounds On Her 14-yr-old Housemaid. Pics by Nobody: 2:05pm On Sep 24, 2018
AmazingELixir:

Yes bruv maltreatment of housemaids is a general problem...but I gast admit the Ibo women have taken it to a whole new level, it's just too prevalent amongst s the ibos and also very brutal
you are Right, these IGBO women are Evil.
Re: Health Worker Uses Hot Knife To Inflict Wounds On Her 14-yr-old Housemaid. Pics by Reelmii: 2:05pm On Sep 24, 2018
ERockson:
The worst place for housemaid is igbo woman house.
that is because

IGBO AMAKA

if e pain u, go swim inside soakaway
Re: Health Worker Uses Hot Knife To Inflict Wounds On Her 14-yr-old Housemaid. Pics by Nobody: 2:06pm On Sep 24, 2018
This evil woman will be the first to turn up in church every sunday to pray for blessings and prosperity.
Re: Health Worker Uses Hot Knife To Inflict Wounds On Her 14-yr-old Housemaid. Pics by Nobody: 2:11pm On Sep 24, 2018
Animals in human clothing.... Wolves in sheep clothing.

I curse you.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Health Worker Uses Hot Knife To Inflict Wounds On Her 14-yr-old Housemaid. Pics by cheftea: 2:15pm On Sep 24, 2018
If u can't takia of this kids as ur own Biko... Leave them alone. This is broad daylight witchcraft.
Re: Health Worker Uses Hot Knife To Inflict Wounds On Her 14-yr-old Housemaid. Pics by Godisgracious: 2:18pm On Sep 24, 2018
ERockson:

You dont conclude, because my neighbour that is yoruba do worst things to her househelp.
Re: Health Worker Uses Hot Knife To Inflict Wounds On Her 14-yr-old Housemaid. Pics by AkhereOkaka(m): 2:19pm On Sep 24, 2018
nairafame:
The National Agency for the Prohibition of Trafficking in Persons have effected the arrest of a 37-year-old mother of two, Ifeoma Obinwa, for allegedly inflicting wounds on her housemaid at her home in Dutse Alhaji, Abuja.

The victim, who has lived with Obinwa from Imo State, who claimed to be a health worker, since 2015, was not enrolled into school and is always being physically and emotionally abused.

The woman in question is demonic

She is always being beaten by the suspect with sticks, wire and sharp objects and such treatment has left wounds and scars all over her body, including her head.

The last incident that led to Obinwa’s arrest happened on September 12, 2018, after the suspect accused the victim of beating her child.

She then, allegedly, placed a knife on fire until it became very hot and then placed it on the victim’s thigh and buttocks, thereby leaving her with grievous body injuries.

The victim was also left untreated until operatives of the agency rescued her.
http://www.nairafame.com/2018/09/photo-health-worker-uses-hot-knife-to.html

Re: Health Worker Uses Hot Knife To Inflict Wounds On Her 14-yr-old Housemaid. Pics by Lovelife433(m): 2:28pm On Sep 24, 2018
nairafame:
The National Agency for the Prohibition of Trafficking in Persons have effected the arrest of a 37-year-old mother of two, Ifeoma Obinwa, for allegedly inflicting wounds on her housemaid at her home in Dutse Alhaji, Abuja.

The victim, who has lived with Obinwa from Imo State, who claimed to be a health worker, since 2015, was not enrolled into school and is always being physically and emotionally abused.

She is always being beaten by the suspect with sticks, wire and sharp objects and such treatment has left wounds and scars all over her body, including her head.

The last incident that led to Obinwa’s arrest happened on September 12, 2018, after the suspect accused the victim of beating her child.

She then, allegedly, placed a knife on fire until it became very hot and then placed it on the victim’s thigh and buttocks, thereby leaving her with grievous body injuries.

The victim was also left untreated until operatives of the agency rescued her.
http://www.nairafame.com/2018/09/photo-health-worker-uses-hot-knife-to.html

buhari again
Re: Health Worker Uses Hot Knife To Inflict Wounds On Her 14-yr-old Housemaid. Pics by 1Sharon(f): 2:30pm On Sep 24, 2018
ERockson:

Offensive but the truth
Re: Health Worker Uses Hot Knife To Inflict Wounds On Her 14-yr-old Housemaid. Pics by Xisnin(m): 2:35pm On Sep 24, 2018
utenwuson:
Give women small authority and the world will be in soup for ever.....
Yes, like the women in SARS and various Cults in Nigerian universities.
Re: Health Worker Uses Hot Knife To Inflict Wounds On Her 14-yr-old Housemaid. Pics by Nobody: 2:37pm On Sep 24, 2018
an example of how she treats her patients.
Re: Health Worker Uses Hot Knife To Inflict Wounds On Her 14-yr-old Housemaid. Pics by Nobody: 2:40pm On Sep 24, 2018
theoldpretender:

I have seen many Igbo women who treated their maids well...and many others from other tribes who did not.

Mistreatment of domestic workers is a Nigerian problem,not just an Ibo problem

So, get rid of yer bigotry.
I have actually seen an ibo woman who built house for her maid's parent's in the village, gave her millions to set up her business after service.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Health Worker Uses Hot Knife To Inflict Wounds On Her 14-yr-old Housemaid. Pics by benebaby77: 2:42pm On Sep 24, 2018
ERockson:

I disagree....

It doesn't have anything to do with tribe but individual orientation.
Re: Health Worker Uses Hot Knife To Inflict Wounds On Her 14-yr-old Housemaid. Pics by Nobody: 2:57pm On Sep 24, 2018
ERockson:
I tell you bro. I'm an example

But today oluwa had shine his love upon me.

But I'll never forget. I hate ibos with passion
Re: Health Worker Uses Hot Knife To Inflict Wounds On Her 14-yr-old Housemaid. Pics by ikezuora4689(m): 3:01pm On Sep 24, 2018
ERockson:
bros no be only Igbo woman....99% of women out there are the real devil...so heartless...I have said it time without number...I can't have a house help in my house period
Re: Health Worker Uses Hot Knife To Inflict Wounds On Her 14-yr-old Housemaid. Pics by WetinConsignMe: 3:22pm On Sep 24, 2018
nan1:
WICKED WOMAN WITCH ONLY GOD WILL PUNISH YOU IF YOU CANT TRAIN HER WHY NOT SEND HER BACK TO HER HOME THUNDER FROM SAMBISA AND OGUN SHRINE STRIKE YOU DEAD IDIOT

THEY SHOULD PAY HER BACK IN HER OWN COIN AND SHE CALLS HERSELF A MOTHER? ANIMAL IN HUMAN CLOTHING RUBBISH CHAI I JUST DEY VEX AND PITY THE INNOCENT GIRL

This is the kind of passion that should be displayed about things like this.
This is how outraged we should all.feel and then ACT on that outrage, else it would continue
Re: Health Worker Uses Hot Knife To Inflict Wounds On Her 14-yr-old Housemaid. Pics by SarakiBukola: 3:31pm On Sep 24, 2018
I swear to God i knew she was going to be Igbo before i clicked.

The high bride price makes the husbands beat the hell out of the wives who retaliate by fvcking every diick under the sun and maltreating house maids

Check 1000 articles on extreme cruelty to housemaids and you would see.... angry
Re: Health Worker Uses Hot Knife To Inflict Wounds On Her 14-yr-old Housemaid. Pics by nickxtra(m): 4:42pm On Sep 24, 2018
It happened in my sister's neighborhood at Sagwari 2(popularly called Obasanjo Road community) in Dutse Baupma, off Bwari Road. I learnt that the wicked woman once used hot iron to press and suppress the little girl's breast.
Re: Health Worker Uses Hot Knife To Inflict Wounds On Her 14-yr-old Housemaid. Pics by Nobody: 5:08pm On Sep 24, 2018
What manner of wickedness is this!!!
Re: Health Worker Uses Hot Knife To Inflict Wounds On Her 14-yr-old Housemaid. Pics by Chetam007(m): 5:09pm On Sep 24, 2018
Shattapp dia my frnd.
Re: Health Worker Uses Hot Knife To Inflict Wounds On Her 14-yr-old Housemaid. Pics by thedondada(m): 5:47pm On Sep 24, 2018
Some people say the househelps are lazy or foolish.

I say if the person you hired can't do the job fire the person no need to start beating and maiming.

If you need a smart househelp then hire a graduate and pay 100k a month.

No cheap labour plus brutality is all we know.

Poor girl. That's why I am against parents who use sex as thier means of relaxation without any plans for the repercussions.

Rich man 2 kids poor man 13kids from 3 wives. What the Bleep.
Re: Health Worker Uses Hot Knife To Inflict Wounds On Her 14-yr-old Housemaid. Pics by Gbogbo12345: 10:01pm On Sep 24, 2018
Animal in inhuman she must be an Igbo woman
Re: Health Worker Uses Hot Knife To Inflict Wounds On Her 14-yr-old Housemaid. Pics by Nobody: 1:58am On Jul 04, 2020
most women transfer marital aggression to maids. the people who giv kids as maids are bastards and shud be stoned to death. stop fuking if u no get money

Exactly, most women transfer marital aggression on maids. And this has nothing to do with tribe cos all tribes Igbo, hausa, Yoruba and others are guilty of this.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Neighbour Rapes Two-year-old Girl In Lagos / 35-Year-Old Man Rapes A 4-Year-Old Girl In Niger State / Bandits Kill A Man 10 Days After His Wedding In Sokoto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.