Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

E No Funny!! Name One Comedian That Has Never Sound Funny To You In Nigeria? - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / E No Funny!! Name One Comedian That Has Never Sound Funny To You In Nigeria? (3245 Views)

Grammy: Burna Boy Shades Davido “E No Choke Again, E Hang” (Video) / Zlatan Places Curse On SARS Officer Who Stopped Him: E No Go Better For Your Mum / Eedris Abdulkareem: D'banj Is Stupid For Leaving Don Jazzy, E No Get Talent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: E No Funny!! Name One Comedian That Has Never Sound Funny To You In Nigeria? by Tamarapetty(f): 10:46pm On Sep 24, 2018
Ay!! This guy is super dry Af!! Then gordons, dawan must talk bout sex. . Akpororo is becoming boring somehow. . . In conclusion; anytime they're out of jokes, they start yabbing the audience. Dummies

7 Likes

Re: E No Funny!! Name One Comedian That Has Never Sound Funny To You In Nigeria? by seedorfy134(m): 10:51pm On Sep 24, 2018
Ay is not funny

5 Likes

Re: E No Funny!! Name One Comedian That Has Never Sound Funny To You In Nigeria? by folake4u(f): 11:16pm On Sep 24, 2018
AY, good business man but poor comedian. Has never made me laugh from AY's crib to 30 days in Atlanta, A trip to Jamaica and 10 days in Sun City.

Then Josh2funny undecided.

Worse, Melody for comedy, I hate listening to his copy and paste jokes sad

2 Likes

Re: E No Funny!! Name One Comedian That Has Never Sound Funny To You In Nigeria? by BetWinners(m): 11:19pm On Sep 24, 2018
kokoA:
your frustration Na follow come be that o.. grin #Najokeideyo.

For me it's AY. Good business man but a very poor comedian.
Basketmouth hasn't been funny since 2005 angry
I also hate that klint da drunk and his played out drunken schtick angry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: E No Funny!! Name One Comedian That Has Never Sound Funny To You In Nigeria? by player007(m): 11:49pm On Sep 24, 2018
Mr Patrick. his jokes are soo irritating.
Funnybone as well.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: E No Funny!! Name One Comedian That Has Never Sound Funny To You In Nigeria? by YOUNGELDER1(m): 12:35am On Sep 25, 2018
BrandHakim:
Brodashaggi

God bless you.
I watch his skits on IG and most were damm dry.

I wonder the hype ..

4 Likes

Re: E No Funny!! Name One Comedian That Has Never Sound Funny To You In Nigeria? by YOUNGELDER1(m): 12:36am On Sep 25, 2018
pawshjai:
aboki for christ...too boring

You fine sha.
Re: E No Funny!! Name One Comedian That Has Never Sound Funny To You In Nigeria? by Xsem(m): 2:00am On Sep 25, 2018
fanpace:
akpororo ? my dear your frustration is beyond repair, you need 21days fasting &prayer

He's a noise maker to me. I develop headache when ever I watch his comedy. That's my opinion though

3 Likes

Re: E No Funny!! Name One Comedian That Has Never Sound Funny To You In Nigeria? by debuscket(m): 4:41am On Sep 25, 2018
Akpororo. Dat guy na noise maker.
Funnybone, absolutely nothing funny about him

3 Likes

Re: E No Funny!! Name One Comedian That Has Never Sound Funny To You In Nigeria? by tojahh(m): 4:43am On Sep 25, 2018
AY

Emmanuella

Brodashaggi

These 3 join into one cannot even win a 6 months baby crying. So irritating and dry, forcing people to like them.

3 Likes

Re: E No Funny!! Name One Comedian That Has Never Sound Funny To You In Nigeria? by nem95: 6:16am On Sep 25, 2018
Akpororo Ay
Re: E No Funny!! Name One Comedian That Has Never Sound Funny To You In Nigeria? by rman: 7:45am On Sep 25, 2018
AY!

AY!!

AY!!!

1 Like

Re: E No Funny!! Name One Comedian That Has Never Sound Funny To You In Nigeria? by ikezuora4689(m): 8:03am On Sep 25, 2018
fanpace:
akpororo ? my dear your frustration is beyond repair, you need 21days fasting &prayer
oga...akpororo is no longer funny...went to his last show in eko hotel...I was bored through out....the only time I laugh small...Na when those upcoming comedians perform......his music and comedy is so boring...I paid for comedy not for gospel music...I will advice him to go back to the akpororo we once knw

3 Likes

Re: E No Funny!! Name One Comedian That Has Never Sound Funny To You In Nigeria? by ikezuora4689(m): 8:07am On Sep 25, 2018
BetWinners:

Basketmouth hasn't been funny since 2005 angry
I also hate that klint da drunk and his played out drunken schtick angry
basket mouth have lost his touch.....his jokes this days is becoming boring...if u want real comedy try bovi... Acapella(this guy na bomb himself)

4 Likes

Re: E No Funny!! Name One Comedian That Has Never Sound Funny To You In Nigeria? by LadySarah: 8:12am On Sep 25, 2018
grin
Wetin Ay do us?

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Real Facts About Lizzy Jay Omo Ibadan You Probably Didn't Know (Video) / Pregnant Female Pastor Blasted Over Her Dress In Church / BBNaija Twist: Venita Rocks Swimwear Before Entering The House (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.