Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,780 members, 7,831,511 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

See 3 Funny Interpretations To This Osinbajo, Tinubu And Oshiomhole’s Trending P - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See 3 Funny Interpretations To This Osinbajo, Tinubu And Oshiomhole’s Trending P (806 Views)

El-Rufai And Oshiomhole At Oba Of Benin Palace / Wike And Oshiomhole Clash At Eric Osagie's “The Big Interviews" Book Launch / El-Rufai And Oshiomhole Betrayed Me - Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See 3 Funny Interpretations To This Osinbajo, Tinubu And Oshiomhole’s Trending P by Candyking(m): 1:15pm On Sep 24, 2018
The former Lagos state governor and the Vice president looked really engrossed with what the former Edo state governor was saying. Nigerians have now taken to social media to create funny conversations around the photo and we thought you might want to see just to lighten things up this Monday.

Take a look below

See more

https://candytv.ng/check-out-these-3-funny-interpretations-to-osibanjo-tinubu-and-oshiomoles-trending-photo/

Re: See 3 Funny Interpretations To This Osinbajo, Tinubu And Oshiomhole’s Trending P by hisexcellency34: 1:16pm On Sep 24, 2018
dry like stockfish
Re: See 3 Funny Interpretations To This Osinbajo, Tinubu And Oshiomhole’s Trending P by Nobody: 1:21pm On Sep 24, 2018
Tinubu; Na so my life come finish?

Oshi-omo-ole: VP, I beg ignore dat useless idiot jagajagaban. Yesterday's hero.

Osinbajo: Chairman, I agree. What a big fool and a disgraceful end to a once thought to be great.
Re: See 3 Funny Interpretations To This Osinbajo, Tinubu And Oshiomhole’s Trending P by theunnamed: 1:26pm On Sep 24, 2018
hisexcellency34:
dry like stockfish

Stockfish sef juicy pass that nonsense
Re: See 3 Funny Interpretations To This Osinbajo, Tinubu And Oshiomhole’s Trending P by purem(m): 1:30pm On Sep 24, 2018
This is too much for me I wanna speak Chinese;

在北京上海广州军区队3在北京召开会
议精神在北京召开记者会宣布成立以来
已进入一个是一种方法的选择6有哪些症
状表现有很多是一种方式是什么意思就是
一个是的了他也说我们 的工作是一个百分
点之间进行全面推进农村土地的时候我们
在中国内生产总值在年之前我在和社会进
步与美国4了一所高校招生简章了一所高校
学生和社会事业和社会事

(1) (Reply)

Ambode, Let God Use You! #letgod / Lagos APC Primaries: State Chairman Disagrees With NWC, Says Votes Valid / 1914 Almagamation: Who Signed The Treaty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.