Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,102 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Pastor's Brain Tumour Makes His Nipples To Leak Milk - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pastor's Brain Tumour Makes His Nipples To Leak Milk (798 Views)

Harrysong Sex Tape: Runs Girl Threatens To Leak Singer's Video / #BBNaija: Mercy Shows Off Her Sexy Nipples To The Guys (video) / Man Makes His Eba & Vegetable To Look Like Davido's 'Blow My Mind' Cover (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pastor's Brain Tumour Makes His Nipples To Leak Milk by 9jainfoparrot: 3:28pm On Sep 24, 2018
Click link for full news and photos: https://www.9jainfoparrot.com.ng/2018/09/pastors-brain-tumour-makes-his-nipples.html

A Kenyan pastor who is suffering from a very rare health condition that causes his chest to leak milk has been unable to have sex with his wife for over 10 years.

Pastor Francis Gichuru Gachieki, the founder of Christ Ambassadors Church International in Nairobi’s Mowlem area, developed ‘prolactinoma', a medical condition which makes him produce milk from his breasts, shortly after he married his wife in 2000.

The condition is caused by a non-cancerous tumour in the pituitary gland in the brain, which controls hormones.

Click link for full news and photos: https://www.9jainfoparrot.com.ng/2018/09/pastors-brain-tumour-makes-his-nipples.html

Pastor Gichuru who has spent over £9,000 trying to get help, has become obese and weak because of the hormonal problem and is trying to raise £10,000 for another treatment.

He said when he noticed an 'unusual liquid' coming out from his nipples and told his wife, Merci Muthoni, 48, she examined his chest and found milk oozed out of his breasts when she squeezed them.

In an interview with The Nairobian, Francis Gichuru, a former manager at an insurance company, says, “Actually, the problem began immediately after our wedding in 2000, then I could not perform to the maximum, but we could not figure out the root cause.”

Gichuru adds that despite his condition, some of his friends and relatives still chide him for not having sired a child.

“After stepping out of a cyber café back in 2007, I noticed an unusual liquid on my shirt, but ignored it and proceeded home in Kariobangi,” he said.

When he got home, his wife, Mercy Muthoni, also noticed the liquid discharge and asked him to remove his shirt after which she squeezed his breasts and discovered that the abnormal liquid was milk and not sweat.

Cc Lalasticlala

Cc MissyB3

Cc Fynestboi

Cc Seun

Cc Mynd44

Re: Pastor's Brain Tumour Makes His Nipples To Leak Milk by yekparikpa(m): 4:49pm On Sep 24, 2018
I learn everyday!

(1) (Reply)

How Fela's Wives Were Assaulted During Kalakuta Burning In 1977 / Breaking - Ronaldo Equals Selena Gomez As Most Followed Individual On Instagram / Michael Jackson’s Bad Tour Jacket Bought For $298,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.