Stats: 3,195,080 members, 7,957,028 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:11 AM

15 Animals That Are So Rare, It’s Hard To Imagine They’re Real - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 15 Animals That Are So Rare, It’s Hard To Imagine They’re Real (5891 Views)

Go Into The Next 10 Years To Imagine These 2 Things Then Decide Where You Want / Go Into The Next 10 Years To Imagine These 2 Things / 12 Animals That Can Stay Without Food For A Long Time (2) (3) (4)

Re: 15 Animals That Are So Rare, It’s Hard To Imagine They’re Real by Shittaakeem(m): 9:40pm On Sep 24, 2018
chloride6:
Wrong info.

This is sarrki

Bro why so evil?

Re: 15 Animals That Are So Rare, It’s Hard To Imagine They’re Real by Burchester: 10:15pm On Sep 24, 2018
Hmm
Re: 15 Animals That Are So Rare, It’s Hard To Imagine They’re Real by folake4u(f): 10:51pm On Sep 24, 2018
RoyalBlak007:
A horse color breed called Appaloosa is very popular in the United States. This breed is valued for its mesmerizing color patterns that challenge the imagination.

This horse is beautiful smiley

Re: 15 Animals That Are So Rare, It’s Hard To Imagine They’re Real by Nobody: 11:34pm On Sep 24, 2018
This one bears a strong resemblance to Nofav0rs/N0favors embarassed
RoyalBlak007:
The shoebill is a bird that looks pretty charismatic thanks to its big shoe-shaped bill.

Re: 15 Animals That Are So Rare, It’s Hard To Imagine They’re Real by N0favors: 11:39pm On Sep 24, 2018
KillaBeauty:
This one bears a strong resemblance to Nofav0rs/N0favors embarassed
you okay sis? shocked sad
Re: 15 Animals That Are So Rare, It’s Hard To Imagine They’re Real by mumumugu(m): 6:13am On Sep 25, 2018
RoyalBlak007:
. A red face is a distinctive feature of the bald uakari, monkeys with a unique appearance.

looks like obasanjo when his face is red
Re: 15 Animals That Are So Rare, It’s Hard To Imagine They’re Real by giftedheart1(m): 7:05am On Sep 25, 2018
Roughfyzay:
Fellow Osun state indigenes we have fought Saturday's battle and prevailed but sadly the opposing forces are at it again. But do not waver for we shall crush them in the battle to come.
Gather your weapons which is your PVC and let's vote out this government together!
#TinubuOuttaOsun
#NoToHalfSalary
#ImoleDe
how much did they pay you jare?

Re: 15 Animals That Are So Rare, It’s Hard To Imagine They’re Real by Roughfyzay(m): 8:35am On Sep 25, 2018
giftedheart1:
how much did they pay you jare?
You don't have to be paid to do the right thing Sir
Re: 15 Animals That Are So Rare, It’s Hard To Imagine They’re Real by Nobody: 8:46am On Sep 25, 2018
ruggedtimi:
maybe Angels created these creatures as their project work in heaven.

I believe you.
but is it msc or bsc or PhD
Re: 15 Animals That Are So Rare, It’s Hard To Imagine They’re Real by VulgarLee(m): 8:52am On Sep 25, 2018
i no see snake for dia abi lala don forget

Re: 15 Animals That Are So Rare, It’s Hard To Imagine They’re Real by CAPSLOCKED: 9:59am On Sep 27, 2018
RoyalBlak007:
According to scientists , our planet is home to about 8.7 million plant and animal species while 86% of land species and 91% of sea species are yet to be discovered.

LOL, SHAME ON YOU NOAH, AND YOUR DUMB ARK STORY.

Re: 15 Animals That Are So Rare, It’s Hard To Imagine They’re Real by Theflower(f): 10:10pm On Sep 27, 2018
https://brightside.me/wonder-animals/15-animals-that-are-so-rare-its-hard-to-imagine-theyre-real-610810/

1. Meet the barreleye fish, small deep-sea fish with barrel-shaped eyes and transparent heads. They look amazing!
[/quote] Absolutely amazing!
Re: 15 Animals That Are So Rare, It’s Hard To Imagine They’re Real by Ayobami7(m): 10:39am On Nov 13, 2018
This is my Comment
Re: 15 Animals That Are So Rare, It’s Hard To Imagine They’re Real by Nobody: 9:01pm On Nov 13, 2018
SarakiBukola:
Royalblak007....you rarely post...but when you do, i appreciate your threads
Let me help you say this louder.

Royalblak007...you rarely post...but when you do, I appreciate your threads!

Seconded

Re: 15 Animals That Are So Rare, It’s Hard To Imagine They’re Real by Nobody: 9:07pm On Nov 13, 2018
RoyalBlak007:
A horse color breed called Appaloosa is very popular in the United States. This breed is valued for its mesmerizing color patterns that challenge the imagination.
Dude.....the horse. You know what I will say about it. I dash myself 60% grin

ASUU Strike Suspended / Project Topics And Materials In Public Administration / Has Reprinting Of JAMB 2018 Exam Slip Begun? Monitoring Thread