Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,564 members, 7,840,333 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

Accounts Officers/auditor Vacancies - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Accounts Officers/auditor Vacancies (370 Views)

MASSIVE RECRUITMENT OF VIRTUAL ACCOUNTS OFFICERS. (URGENTLY NEEDED) / Accounts Officers/auditor Vacancies / Job Vacancy As Accounts Officers 1 & 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Accounts Officers/auditor Vacancies by gbegeset: 3:34pm On Sep 24, 2018
DUE TO EXPANSION IN OUR OPERATIONS AND REACH, VACANCIES EXIST IN OUR MFI FOR:

ACCOUNTS OFFICERS/ INTERNAL CONTROL OFFICERS/AUDITORS (MALE)

REQUIREMENTS: B. SC./ HND IN ACCOUNTANCY, WORKING KNOWLEDGE OF MS EXCEL AND OTHER ACCOUNTING PACKAGES + PREVIOUS RELEVANT EXPERIENCE

LOCATIONS: ADO/ARAMOKO(EKITI STATE), IJEBU-ODE/SHAGAMU(OGUN STATE), ISEYIN (OYO STATE)

TEST/ INTERVIEW WILL TAKE PLACE IN IBADAN ON WEDNESDAY 26TH AUGUST, 2018

SEND CVS AS MS WORD ATTACHMENT TO showersofblessings111@gmail.com

NOTE: APPLICANTS MUST BE WILLING TO RELOCATE TO ANY LOCATION WITHIN THE SOUTH-WEST!
Re: Accounts Officers/auditor Vacancies by NDakota: 4:04pm On Sep 24, 2018
gbegeset:
DUE TO EXPANSION IN OUR OPERATIONS AND REACH, VACANCIES EXIST IN OUR MFI FOR:

ACCOUNTS OFFICERS/ INTERNAL CONTROL OFFICERS/AUDITORS (MALE)

REQUIREMENTS: B. SC./ HND IN ACCOUNTANCY, WORKING KNOWLEDGE OF MS EXCEL AND OTHER ACCOUNTING PACKAGES + PREVIOUS RELEVANT EXPERIENCE

LOCATIONS: ADO/ARAMOKO(EKITI STATE), IJEBU-ODE/SHAGAMU(OGUN STATE), ISEYIN (OYO STATE)

TEST/ INTERVIEW WILL TAKE PLACE IN IBADAN ON WEDNESDAY 26TH AUGUST, 2018

SEND CVS AS MS WORD ATTACHMENT TO showersofblessings111@gmail.com

NOTE: APPLICANTS MUST BE WILLING TO RELOCATE TO ANY LOCATION WITHIN THE SOUTH-WEST!

No company name. E-mail to send CVs unofficial. Test and interview date already in the past.

Mehn, why do I think this is a scam?

Do convince me otherwise!
Re: Accounts Officers/auditor Vacancies by gbegeset: 11:46am On Oct 08, 2018
perhaps u need to check the date the post was put up...that will make you understand that the interview date was valid as at the time of posting...not the time you read the post
NDakota:

No company name. E-mail to send CVs unofficial. Test and interview date already in the past.

Mehn, why do I think this is a scam?

Do convince me otherwise!

(1) (Reply)

Latest Jobs In Nigeria / Vacancy For An Administrative Manager. / Bad Economy As A Leverage For Maltreatment In Workplace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.