Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,422 members, 7,815,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

PHOTO: Omisore Meets Saraki In Ile Ife - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTO: Omisore Meets Saraki In Ile Ife (42073 Views)

Saraki In Secret Deal With Babangida, DSS, EFCC, Police – Presidency / Offa Robbery: Police Questions Saraki In His Office / Protest Against Bukola Saraki In Offa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTO: Omisore Meets Saraki In Ile Ife by chrischukszy01(m): 6:29pm On Sep 24, 2018
Victory is sure for us come Thursday! PDP all d way

Re: PHOTO: Omisore Meets Saraki In Ile Ife by Nobody: 6:37pm On Sep 24, 2018
When I read comments on Saraki in Nairaland, I get dazed in shock, Nigerians what do you really want you are hailing a man that ruled a state for 8 years and a bank , Nothing to show for it , a senate president for 3 years and frustrated every effort to make Nigeria a better place ,just because he want to be the president. Nobody is really seeing how canning this Saraki is... Today his is the best performer that will save Nigerians from all their problems....I laugh in suwahili

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Omisore Meets Saraki In Ile Ife by ndaman25: 6:37pm On Sep 24, 2018
buzquet:
If I were those electorates in that polling units that rerun is gonna take place in Osun State, I would have auction my vote by now. Negotiation starts from 1M
bros 1m much oooo I go start from 500k

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Omisore Meets Saraki In Ile Ife by PinkDick(m): 6:38pm On Sep 24, 2018
adioolayi:
I had a dream about Osun rerun election...….Violence in Orlu and Ife polling units...results cancelled. APC won Osogbo unit with over 600+ votes to PDP's 50...
APC with additional 600+ votes, while PDP has only 50+....and so, APC candidate declared elected. That's what I saw

Oloriburu ni e. Alakala naa ni o ma la kiri. Omo Ale jatijati.

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Omisore Meets Saraki In Ile Ife by deomelo: 6:38pm On Sep 24, 2018
[s]
fx45:
So you're an aboki claiming to be an Afonja.
[/s]

Not interested in ignorant and unintelligent ipob miscreant nonsense.

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Omisore Meets Saraki In Ile Ife by uzochi2: 6:38pm On Sep 24, 2018
can u see that the prophet that prophesied that omisore is the winner was not wrong, because omisore is the real winner here every body want him now.

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Omisore Meets Saraki In Ile Ife by Nobody: 6:42pm On Sep 24, 2018
I would have preferred if pdp is silent about this
And strike

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Omisore Meets Saraki In Ile Ife by HoluwarTohbar(f): 6:44pm On Sep 24, 2018
ikennaf1:
No wonder oshiomole and buhari and Apc never got over Sarakis defection. he's got clout.
I swear! Dude got panache too.
Re: PHOTO: Omisore Meets Saraki In Ile Ife by seangy4konji: 6:46pm On Sep 24, 2018
Life...if na me be omishore..

I gonjust asknfor 5 billion direct transfer no story.
Re: PHOTO: Omisore Meets Saraki In Ile Ife by meolaniyi(m): 6:47pm On Sep 24, 2018
Z4Gardell:
When I read comments on Saraki in Nairaland, I get dazed in shock, Nigerians what do you really want you are hailing a man that ruled a state for 8 years and a bank , Nothing to show for it , a senate president for 3 years and frustrated every effort to make Nigeria a better place ,just because he want to be the president. Nobody is really seeing how canning this Saraki is... Today his is the best performer that will save Nigerians from all their problems....I laugh in suwahili
My brother Saraki has come to liberate yorubas and Nigeria.
he is the game changer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PHOTO: Omisore Meets Saraki In Ile Ife by HoluwarTohbar(f): 6:54pm On Sep 24, 2018
Kemisolabadmus:
I would have preferred if pdp is silent about this
And strike
Lol, you can't hide these things. Sometimes even, you deliberately let your opponent know what you are doing and that would spur him into action where he could make a mistake which will be to your advantage.

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Omisore Meets Saraki In Ile Ife by Nobody: 6:56pm On Sep 24, 2018
Saraki slayer of Jagaban. If PDP win Osun this will make it 2-0 to Saraki. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Omisore Meets Saraki In Ile Ife by HoluwarTohbar(f): 6:56pm On Sep 24, 2018
Z4Gardell:
Abeg carry your bag of hatred and lies to where the sun don't shine!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PHOTO: Omisore Meets Saraki In Ile Ife by omoharry(f): 7:10pm On Sep 24, 2018
ericsmith:

he shut down NASS so he could have all the own time to sort personal interest and you are happy ..... he boasted of signing the bill not too young but all his political charade is all about bringing back all the inactive former problems(persons) back to politics ... he snaps with a convict ,perhaps most of you are just kids behind the keyboard i dnnt know ... but with my observation so far on nairaland , naija youths aint fit to be leaders of tomorrow.
they offer change in our dumbness none of us ask what kind of change they are offering , here we are today , 2019 pdp is also offering change, stil we aint shining our eyes, do we ever learn or is it just curse to be a citizen among nigerians ....
its like tinubu as a thing for scouting,infact he as brought more news faces, with commendable portfolios into govt than any of the old politicians we've known thats why lagos is progressing. we cannt progress if we are stalk with pdp & apc
Yaaa right!! and one of the new face he brought into govt is the distaster we have at our hand in the person of Buhari..what kind of person are you..you abuse an idiot and praise and commend another idiot then what makes you different..anyway..may I remind you that until someone is convicted of a crime by the court of law, he remains innocent? Omisore might have been charge at one point in time for murder only but never convicted of that crime..when someone is charge with a crime does it mean that the person did until proven beyond all reasonable doubt in the court of law.

2 Likes

Re: PHOTO: Omisore Meets Saraki In Ile Ife by Myself2(m): 7:11pm On Sep 24, 2018
eyeview:
There is a unique unifying power which saraki carries. In less than two months of joining the PDP, he has reunited many previously warring factions, this is an assignment which apc gave Tinubu which he couldn't achieve for one day, rather used it to fight oyegun and further divide the party

I spit on Teethnubu ,the enemy of Lagos
Re: PHOTO: Omisore Meets Saraki In Ile Ife by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 7:11pm On Sep 24, 2018
deomelo:

This is the sad and pathetic hypocrisy they practice in the South.

Well, these characters care less about Osun or Nigeria anyways, they are disgruntled, bitter, angry and sad anti Nigerian elements.
Same way u careless abt Nigeria supporting a President without waec
Re: PHOTO: Omisore Meets Saraki In Ile Ife by Myself2(m): 7:12pm On Sep 24, 2018
eyeview:
There is a unique unifying power which saraki carries. In less than two months of joining the PDP, he has reunited many previously warring factions, this is an assignment which apc gave Tinubu which he couldn't achieve for one day, rather used it to fight oyegun and further divide the party

I spit on Tinubu ,the enemy of Lagos

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Omisore Meets Saraki In Ile Ife by Carlyscales: 7:20pm On Sep 24, 2018
lewis33:
LOOK CLOSELY! DOES THE FACIAL EXPRESSION OF OMISORE LOOK HAPPY! HELL NO!! U STRIP HIM IN THE DAY AND WANT TO COVER HIM AT NIGHT FOOOLISH SARAKI!!!
Keep quiet my friend!!

That's the real face of Omisore
Even when he's cumming same face
grin
Re: PHOTO: Omisore Meets Saraki In Ile Ife by HoluwarTohbar(f): 7:21pm On Sep 24, 2018
Godlylifeoneart:

I need not be told dt your eye view is not seeing well.
Buhari is the sole divider and destroyer of apc.
Oyegun betrayed his party and was an accomplish in the installation of Saraki as the senate president.
Tinubu was betrayed by Buhari and the hausa fulani
Had d party toed d line of Tinubu, he would have been impeached long ago before his defections to PDP. T
Tinubu single handedly removed the clueless gej from power.
Saraki is treacherous

Don't worry, you will be fine bro
Re: PHOTO: Omisore Meets Saraki In Ile Ife by Tareq1105: 7:29pm On Sep 24, 2018
eyeview:

Who will now reunite Saraki with pdp after the primary next week?
Re: PHOTO: Omisore Meets Saraki In Ile Ife by Rilwayne001: 7:42pm On Sep 24, 2018
APC should forget about Osun state.
Re: PHOTO: Omisore Meets Saraki In Ile Ife by HoluwarTohbar(f): 7:42pm On Sep 24, 2018
ericsmith:

he shut down NASS so he could have all the own time to sort personal interest and you are happy ..... he boasted of signing the bill not too young but all his political charade is all about bringing back all the inactive former problems(persons) back to politics ... he snaps with a convict ,perhaps most of you are just kids behind the keyboard i dnnt know ... but with my observation so far on nairaland , naija youths aint fit to be leaders of tomorrow.
they offer change in our dumbness none of us ask what kind of change they are offering , here we are today , 2019 pdp is also offering change, stil we aint shining our eyes, do we ever learn or is it just curse to be a citizen among nigerians ....
its like tinubu as a thing for scouting,infact he as brought more news faces, with commendable portfolios into govt than any of the old politicians we've known thats why lagos is progressing. we cannt progress if we are stalk with pdp & apc
Mehn! Goan get proper education first before casting aspersions on those whom you are not even fit to lace their shoes cheesy
Re: PHOTO: Omisore Meets Saraki In Ile Ife by HoluwarTohbar(f): 7:44pm On Sep 24, 2018
adioolayi:
I had a dream about Osun rerun election...….Violence in Orlu and Ife polling units...results cancelled. APC won Osogbo unit with over 600+ votes to PDP's 50...
APC with additional 600+ votes, while PDP has only 50+....and so, APC candidate declared elected. That's what I saw
Malaria infection. Take Quinine.
Re: PHOTO: Omisore Meets Saraki In Ile Ife by Nobody: 9:19pm On Sep 24, 2018
HoluwarTohbar:
Abeg carry your bag of hatred and lies to where the sun don't shine!
Bag of hatred and lies I hope Saraki ‘s sun will shine only on you... I rest my case
Re: PHOTO: Omisore Meets Saraki In Ile Ife by Nobody: 9:20pm On Sep 24, 2018
meolaniyi:
My brother Saraki has come to liberate yorubas and Nigeria.
he is the game changer
I hope he changes your life

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Omisore Meets Saraki In Ile Ife by Thanks2God: 9:29pm On Sep 24, 2018
linuses:
OSUN STATE
NUMBER OF PVCs COLLECTED IN AFFECTED POLLING UNITS

LGA: Orolu Local Government
WARD: Ward 9
POLLING UNIT: 001
PVC COLLECTED: 54

POLLING UNIT: 004
PVC COLLECTED: 61

POLLING UNIT:
PVC COLLECTED: 25

LGA: Ife North Local Government WARD: Ward 15
POLLING UNIT: 010
PVC COLLECTED: 33

LGA: Ife South Local Government
WARD: 16
POLLING UNIT:
PVC COLLECTED: 90

LGA: Ife South Local Government
WARD: 16
POLLING UNIT:
PVC COLLECTED: 81

LGA: Osogbo Local Government
WARD:
POLLING UNIT:
PVC COLLECTED: 79

Signed
Independent National Electoral Commission
INEC

If this is true. It means PDP has won already
Re: PHOTO: Omisore Meets Saraki In Ile Ife by Nobody: 9:36pm On Sep 24, 2018
HoluwarTohbar:
Mehn! Goan get proper education first before casting aspersions on those whom you are not even fit to lace their shoes cheesy

yes ofcus!! may i never be fit to lace my junior or that of anyone, asides my kids shoes, paid the price
the trash you squirted out of smelly fish punna just showed how less you think of yourself, flush
Re: PHOTO: Omisore Meets Saraki In Ile Ife by Nobody: 10:03pm On Sep 24, 2018
omoharry:
Yaaa right!! and one of the new face he brought into govt is the distaster we have at our hand in the person of Buhari..what kind of person are you..you abuse an idiot and praise and commend another idiot then what makes you different..anyway..may I remind you that until someone is convicted of a crime by the court of law, he remains innocent? Omisore might have been charge at one point in time for murder only but never convicted of that crime..when someone is charge with a crime does it mean that the person did until proven beyond all reasonable doubt in the court of law.

if not "convict" what should i call a man that spent time in agodi prison, or is it not the same place prosecuted criminals are sent ... or is his name not in agodi book keeping records grin
if you were not born yesteday you should know buhari is not a new face as far nigeria leadership is concern , he as been contesting election under cpc before the advent of tinubu/apc,
lets talk of fashola , ambode , osibanjo , even osun : oyetola run a check on those guys they all possess commendable port folio, that would interest any objective reasoning.
Re: PHOTO: Omisore Meets Saraki In Ile Ife by HoluwarTohbar(f): 11:09pm On Sep 24, 2018
ericsmith:

yes ofcus!! may i never be fit to lace my junior or that of anyone, asides my kids shoes, paid the price
the trash you squirted out of smelly fish punna just showed how less you think of yourself, flush

This is as lifeless as buhary
Re: PHOTO: Omisore Meets Saraki In Ile Ife by HoluwarTohbar(f): 11:10pm On Sep 24, 2018
Z4Gardell:

Bag of hatred and lies I hope Saraki ‘s sun will shine only on you... I rest my case
Kuku kee yasef grin
Re: PHOTO: Omisore Meets Saraki In Ile Ife by deomelo: 11:36pm On Sep 24, 2018
[s]
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Same way u careless abt Nigeria supporting a President without waec
[/s]

Not interested in ignorant and unintelligent ipob miscreant nonsense.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Why I No Go Make Yanga": Dino Melaye Steps Out In Style / Oshiomhole To APC Reps: If You Want To Go To PDP, Go! / List Of 12 Politicians Eyeing Buhari’s Seat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.