Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,809 members, 7,956,068 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:44 PM

Golf News: Tiger Woods Win First Title In Five Years - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Golf News: Tiger Woods Win First Title In Five Years (488 Views)

Turkish Women’s Cup: Super Falcons Thrash Equt Guinea 9-0 : Claim First Title / Xavi Wins First Title In His Managerial Career With Qatar Club / Sunday Oliseh Leads Fortuna Sittard To First Title In 23 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Golf News: Tiger Woods Win First Title In Five Years by comfirmatic: 4:43pm On Sep 24, 2018
Tiger Woods was moved to the brink of tears after capturing his first title since 2013 with a two-stroke triumph at the Tour Championship in Atlanta on Sunday that proved he was far from washed up at the age of 42.

Tossing aside five years of career-threatening injury woes, Woods reasserted his status as the best frontrunner in the history of the sport, leading throughout the final round and finishing at 11-under-par 269 at East Lake.

With the massive gallery chanting his name as they stampeded the final fairway in scenes reminiscent of British Opens of yesteryear, Woods moved within two victories of Sam Snead's all-time record of 82 PGA Tour titles.

"I was having a hard time not crying coming up the last hole," he said.

"All of a sudden it started hitting me I was going to win the tournament.

"I've been sitting on 79 (wins) for five years now. To get 80 is a pretty damn good feeling."

After carding 71, Woods walked off to a big kiss from girlfriend Erica Herman and a hug from agent Mark Steinberg as security tried to keep the frenzied fans at bay.

The victory capped off a season that started with...............................................READ MORE

http://www.9jabet.com/2018/09/24/golf-news-tiger-woods-win-first-title-in-five-years/

Play Now >> http:///2CE1N6R

Re: Golf News: Tiger Woods Win First Title In Five Years by crossfm: 5:15pm On Sep 24, 2018
Tiger u have started with woman matter again.nw that ur carrier is picking up run away from them o
Re: Golf News: Tiger Woods Win First Title In Five Years by chukxie(m): 6:05pm On Sep 24, 2018
Congratulations, Tiger Woods. You've shown the world that many are the afflictions of a man, but with determination and courage, he can get right back up. Congratulations!
Re: Golf News: Tiger Woods Win First Title In Five Years by Nbote(m): 6:17pm On Sep 24, 2018
King is back... And coming jus a few weeks to d Ryder cup...
Re: Golf News: Tiger Woods Win First Title In Five Years by davidblack007(m): 8:15pm On Oct 10, 2019
Nice one, I knew he would come back and show everyone who's the boss here, I was always a big fan of his. Anyway, I'm a newbie and I need a bit of advice on choosing some good golf balls. I really started taking it seriously, and now I want the best gear to up my game. I found this article https://golfclubguru.net/straightest-golf-balls/ with some examples and description, but still can't seem to choose the best one. Any advice will be greatly appreciated.
Re: Golf News: Tiger Woods Win First Title In Five Years by StrRock: 10:57pm On Oct 17, 2019
davidblack007:
Nice one, I knew he would come back and show everyone who's the boss here, I was always a big fan of his. Anyway, I'm a newbie and I need a bit of advice on choosing some good golf balls. I really started taking it seriously, and now I want the best gear to up my game. I found this article https://golfclubguru.net/straightest-golf-balls/ with some examples and description, but still can't seem to choose the best one. Any advice will be greatly appreciated.
Don't worry about what you pick, for a beginner, everything is good

(1) (Reply)

Chelsea: How Maurizio Sarri Is Transforming The Club In His Own Image / Anthony Joshua Set To Drop First Book On His Boxing Experience, Seeks Fans Opini / Inter Have A New President: A 26-year-old Chinese Business Owner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.