Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,785 members, 7,827,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

Help Dangote Trailer Almost Kill Me And Refuse To Pay For My Health And Car Bill - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Help Dangote Trailer Almost Kill Me And Refuse To Pay For My Health And Car Bill (572 Views)

BREAKING: Dangote Trailer Collided With A Mini Bus At Iworoko Ekiti, 20 Dead / Dangote Trailer Crushes Lady Dead On Enugu-Port Harcourt Expressway (Graphic Pic / Dangote Trailer Crushes Man In Umuahia (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Dangote Trailer Almost Kill Me And Refuse To Pay For My Health And Car Bill by engrken2(m): 4:47pm On Sep 24, 2018
I want to use these medium to seek help from the good people of Nigeria over an incident that happen since ending of April on my way back from work around Abacha barracks asokoro Abuja's about 9.30pm, just after the abacha barrack bridge I was on the speed lane unknown to me a dangote trailer with full load of cement was driving ahead of me with out rear light indicator and was smoking heavy so I could not see it till I was on a head on collision with the trailer. I suffered many dislocation's and my car was a write off and police investigation faulted the dangote trailer and they say there insurance will cover it all of a sudden have neglected me.. Please I need help!!!!

Re: Help Dangote Trailer Almost Kill Me And Refuse To Pay For My Health And Car Bill by Yambee: 4:48pm On Sep 24, 2018
The guy below me is smart.

Follow his advice.
Re: Help Dangote Trailer Almost Kill Me And Refuse To Pay For My Health And Car Bill by Franklyspeakin: 4:50pm On Sep 24, 2018
Hmmmm dangote
Re: Help Dangote Trailer Almost Kill Me And Refuse To Pay For My Health And Car Bill by mekaw(m): 4:55pm On Sep 24, 2018
That means U are on high speed and not vigilant enough and probably don't have ur headlamps on, the heavy smoke should tell u there is vehicle ahead and you should slow down to avoid such type of stories.

1 Like

Re: Help Dangote Trailer Almost Kill Me And Refuse To Pay For My Health And Car Bill by Mariangeles(f): 5:03pm On Sep 24, 2018
engrken2:
I want to use these medium to seek help from the good people of Nigeria over an incident that happen since ending of April on my way back from work around Abacha barracks asokoro Abuja's about 9.30pm, just after the abacha barrack bridge I was on the speed lane unknown to me a dangote trailer with full load of cement was driving ahead of me with out rear light indicator and was smoking heavy so I could not see it till I was on a head on collision with the trailer. I suffered many dislocation's and my car was a write off and police investigation faulted the dangote trailer and they say there insurance will cover it all of a sudden have neglected me.. Please I need help!!!!
Take them to Court last last...if nothing comes out of it still, then just let it go for your sanity sake .
Take care and please drive carefully .
Re: Help Dangote Trailer Almost Kill Me And Refuse To Pay For My Health And Car Bill by Ayoemrys(m): 5:05pm On Sep 24, 2018
Wait let me write petition to falz father

Re: Help Dangote Trailer Almost Kill Me And Refuse To Pay For My Health And Car Bill by engrken2(m): 5:07pm On Sep 24, 2018
It takes the grace of God to detect a smoking trailer at night without rear light.
Re: Help Dangote Trailer Almost Kill Me And Refuse To Pay For My Health And Car Bill by Nobody: 9:35pm On Sep 24, 2018
That's why we told you not to associate with any APC member for their calamities will be great.

Confess your sins and sin no more.

APC is evil, depart from them.

(1) (Reply)

Read Me Pls. / Turn Up With D’mixhighest- Dj Scuba / See How I Asked A Girl For Her Phone Number

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.