Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,684 members, 7,831,122 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

PDP Leaders Are Currently Being Arrested Ahead Of Thursday Osun Rerun - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Leaders Are Currently Being Arrested Ahead Of Thursday Osun Rerun (2091 Views)

PDP Governors To Meet On Wednesday Ahead Of Thursday's NEC / Osun Rerun: Fayemi Leads APC Chieftains To Omisore’s Residence. Photo / Osun 2018: Ademola Adeleke Enticing Voters With Money Ahead Of Thursday Rerun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Leaders Are Currently Being Arrested Ahead Of Thursday Osun Rerun by AllTheWayUp: 5:15pm On Sep 24, 2018
Osun PDP leaders are currently being arrested across Osun State ahead of Thursday Osun Rerun....Details soon...
Nigeria has finally gone to the dogs under Buhari
Buhari is an abomination to the tenets of Democracy

1 Like

Re: PDP Leaders Are Currently Being Arrested Ahead Of Thursday Osun Rerun by AllTheWayUp: 5:15pm On Sep 24, 2018
Buhari is a monumental disaster
I were PDP chieftians, i would call Wike, Ibori, Okowa, to fly in those ruthless Niger Delta Militants with their assorted weapons from the Creeks into Osun state and show those dirty looking touts from Lagos led by by very fearful and liverless MC Oluomo that when it come to violence lagos agberos dey learn work[ where Militants they exist

1 Like

Re: PDP Leaders Are Currently Being Arrested Ahead Of Thursday Osun Rerun by okomile(f): 5:19pm On Sep 24, 2018
Politics is a dirty game in 9ja

Speedy recovery
Re: PDP Leaders Are Currently Being Arrested Ahead Of Thursday Osun Rerun by KwoiZabo(m): 5:23pm On Sep 24, 2018
What PDP should focus on now is how to restore the 1000 votes from Ayadaade.
I must condemn the outburst from PDP Chairman & Spokesperson against INEC. It is not right. The INEC chairman worked hard to reduce vote buying if not APC would have covered that gap with money, just as Ekiti. The rerun is justified.
Though we noticed compromise from INEC staff e.g the Ayedaade and Osogbo cases but the top leadership of INEC under Prof. Mahmoud is doing a very good job.
Re: PDP Leaders Are Currently Being Arrested Ahead Of Thursday Osun Rerun by Kingspin(m): 5:26pm On Sep 24, 2018
The Demons wanna remain in power.

The people must rise up to resistance.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Leaders Are Currently Being Arrested Ahead Of Thursday Osun Rerun by FarahAideed: 5:27pm On Sep 24, 2018
okomile:
Politics is a dirty game in 9ja

Speedy recovery

Politics is not a dirty game Buhari and APC are a dirty bunch giving politics a dirty name

7 Likes

Re: PDP Leaders Are Currently Being Arrested Ahead Of Thursday Osun Rerun by saaron(m): 5:27pm On Sep 24, 2018
Their plan A, N16 billion, Tradermoni failed woefully. Now their plan B is to arrest PDP leaders. Opposition leaders who happens to be from Orolu, Ife, where elections will be rerun?
APC govt under buhari is just pathetic.

4 Likes

Re: PDP Leaders Are Currently Being Arrested Ahead Of Thursday Osun Rerun by bedspread: 5:29pm On Sep 24, 2018
Disgusting!!

I Have Said Over and Over again.. it's not about Party ! It's about the soul of Nigeria...

APC is on the Verge of Breaking The Democracy we have....

I bet That the Nigerian Military are Watching with key Attention...

4 Likes

Re: PDP Leaders Are Currently Being Arrested Ahead Of Thursday Osun Rerun by AllTheWayUp: 5:34pm On Sep 24, 2018
bedspread:
Disgusting!!

I Have Said Over and Over again.. it's not about Party ! It's about the soul of Nigeria...

APC is on the Verge of Breaking The Democracy we have....

I bet That the Nigerian Military are Watching with key Attention...

That is my fear too, APC is toying with our Democracy, the military guys will just be watching how things play out ahead of 2019

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Leaders Are Currently Being Arrested Ahead Of Thursday Osun Rerun by jumpandpas(m): 5:35pm On Sep 24, 2018
APC is a cult group.
Re: PDP Leaders Are Currently Being Arrested Ahead Of Thursday Osun Rerun by baliyubla: 5:36pm On Sep 24, 2018
PDP sure learnt fast. Crushing the evil party with their tactics. Lies and deciet brought APC to power, the same means is what the PDP has adopted to retire the useless party. More sympathy votes loading. Lol
Re: PDP Leaders Are Currently Being Arrested Ahead Of Thursday Osun Rerun by Johnnyessence(m): 5:37pm On Sep 24, 2018
Another PDP Chieftain, Hon Eniola Omotoso from Osogbo has just escaped been kidnapped by Unknown Gunmen. God almighty will continue to exposed them and their evil deeds.

1 Like

Re: PDP Leaders Are Currently Being Arrested Ahead Of Thursday Osun Rerun by AllTheWayUp: 5:40pm On Sep 24, 2018
Why is the rerun being conducted, the number of accredited voters in the 7 polling unit for election to being conducted is 306 while PDP has already won with over 353 votes
Let's see how APC and INEC want to overturn the results
Adeleke is the Governor elect of Osun State

1 Like

Re: PDP Leaders Are Currently Being Arrested Ahead Of Thursday Osun Rerun by jumpandpas(m): 5:49pm On Sep 24, 2018
Cc Immhotep Lzza madridguy ngeneukwenu sarrki buhariguy omenka yarimo yyeske liondeleo
Re: PDP Leaders Are Currently Being Arrested Ahead Of Thursday Osun Rerun by jumpandpas(m): 5:50pm On Sep 24, 2018
AllTheWayUp:
Why is the rerun being conducted, the number of accredited voters in the 7 polling unit for election to being conducted is 306 while PDP has already won with over 353 votes
Adeleke is the Governor elect of Osun State

Mynd44 lalasticlala what sayeth thou?
Re: PDP Leaders Are Currently Being Arrested Ahead Of Thursday Osun Rerun by modath(f): 5:54pm On Sep 24, 2018
AllTheWayUp:
Why is the rerun being conducted, the number of accredited voters in the 7 polling unit for election to being conducted is [b]306 while PDP has already won with over 353 votes
Adeleke is the Governor elect of Osun State [/b]

It's 306? Really ? How come over 3000 votes were cancelled? Who ACCREDITED & voted then ? This need serious investigation...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Leaders Are Currently Being Arrested Ahead Of Thursday Osun Rerun by AllTheWayUp: 5:55pm On Sep 24, 2018
jumpandpas:

Mynd44 lalasticlala what sayeth thou?
U must be confused
U think I dwell on falsehood and propaganda like u APC Zombies
Re: PDP Leaders Are Currently Being Arrested Ahead Of Thursday Osun Rerun by AllTheWayUp: 5:56pm On Sep 24, 2018
modath:

It's 306? Really ? How come over 3000 votes were cancelled? Who ACCREDITED & voted then ? This need serious investigation...

Those votes were PDP votes deducted from their total votes tally in Ayedaade LGA, PDP is still insisting on INEC to restore those votes, with those votes, the election would have ended, since on Sunday.
Re: PDP Leaders Are Currently Being Arrested Ahead Of Thursday Osun Rerun by Racoon(m): 5:57pm On Sep 24, 2018
saaron:
Their plan A, N16 billion, Tradermoni failed woefully. Now their plan B is to arrest PDP leaders. Opposition leaders who happens to be from Orolu, Ife, where elections will be rerun?
APC govt under buhari is just pathetic.
This is their waterloo.Just mark it.

1 Like

Re: PDP Leaders Are Currently Being Arrested Ahead Of Thursday Osun Rerun by jumpandpas(m): 6:00pm On Sep 24, 2018
AllTheWayUp:

U must be confused
U think I dwell on falsehood and propaganda like u APC Zombies

Haha
Re: PDP Leaders Are Currently Being Arrested Ahead Of Thursday Osun Rerun by spartan117(m): 6:02pm On Sep 24, 2018
Hmm
Re: PDP Leaders Are Currently Being Arrested Ahead Of Thursday Osun Rerun by tinsel: 6:27pm On Sep 24, 2018
I am just confused with news coming from pdp side. I don't know what to believe and what not to believe again.
Re: PDP Leaders Are Currently Being Arrested Ahead Of Thursday Osun Rerun by Almaiga: 6:38pm On Sep 24, 2018
Stop this Propaganda, it won't help you win the rerun.

I pray the better candidate wins.

1 Like

Re: PDP Leaders Are Currently Being Arrested Ahead Of Thursday Osun Rerun by deomelo: 6:54pm On Sep 24, 2018
Hallucinating PDP clowns, propaganda and fake news..
Re: PDP Leaders Are Currently Being Arrested Ahead Of Thursday Osun Rerun by Misterdhee1(m): 8:59pm On Sep 24, 2018
Bastards! Best time to pay pdp in their own coin. No be all of us don forget how GEJ in connivance with Jelili Adesiyan and omisore arrested every apc chieftain a day before the 2014 guber election. Karma is a bitch!
Re: PDP Leaders Are Currently Being Arrested Ahead Of Thursday Osun Rerun by Nobody: 9:38pm On Sep 24, 2018
jumpandpas:
Cc Immhotep Lzza madridguy ngeneukwenu sarrki buhariguy omenka yarimo yyeske liondeleo

This is not really surprising.
APCheat is as wasted as the Nigger-Area army.
Re: PDP Leaders Are Currently Being Arrested Ahead Of Thursday Osun Rerun by madridguy(m): 10:03pm On Sep 24, 2018
PDP and their useless ranting. I can't believe the satanic party never. Same party that claimed EFCC freezes the entire Adeleke's bank account.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

4+4 Islamic Symbol Is Spreading Like Wildfire / Why Are Buhari Supporters Against Igbos So Much? / Breaking: Hon. Abiodun Faleke Set To Jostle APC Ticket With Gov. Yahaya Bello.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.