Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,359 members, 7,836,465 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

Drake Rushed To Hospital After Collapsing On Stage, Writes To Fans Over What Hap - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Drake Rushed To Hospital After Collapsing On Stage, Writes To Fans Over What Hap (628 Views)

"From Bum Shorts To Leggings" - Ozo Called Out By Fans Over His Choice Of Outfit / "Did You Bleach?": Williams Uchemba Asked By Fans Over Throwback Photo / Butt Surgery: Cossy Orjiakor To Empower 2 Fans Over Success Of Her Operation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drake Rushed To Hospital After Collapsing On Stage, Writes To Fans Over What Hap by Sodmond(m): 5:27pm On Sep 24, 2018
Rapper Drake a.k.a Champagepapi was rushed to the hospital after he broke down and collapsed on stage due to a mysterious illness, as he abruptly couldn’t perform, which led to the cancellation of the shows.

US-based Canadian rapper, Drake was rushed to the hospital after he reportedly collapsed on stage while rehearsing at the American Airlines Arena in Miami, Florida.

The 31-year-old rapper suddenly felt ill and couldn’t perform, and had to cancel his upcoming live shows, claiming “I had never experienced anything like that in my life”.

Read more >> https://locaatunes.com/foreign/drake-rushed-to-hospital-after-collapsing-on-stage-writes-to-fans-over-what-happened/
Re: Drake Rushed To Hospital After Collapsing On Stage, Writes To Fans Over What Hap by mekaw(m): 6:38pm On Sep 24, 2018
too much bleeping and drugs, check for sexually transmitted diseases
Re: Drake Rushed To Hospital After Collapsing On Stage, Writes To Fans Over What Hap by nmanma1(f): 7:10pm On Sep 24, 2018
stress, drugs and do me i do u grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Drake Rushed To Hospital After Collapsing On Stage, Writes To Fans Over What Hap by Bluezy13(m): 7:55pm On Sep 24, 2018
Stress!

Stress!!

Stress!!!

Psychological stress that affects the effectors thereby causing muscle constriction and folding up.
It doesn't show any sign.
Common cases among those in the banking sector. But less likely among happily excited people.

No matter how busy one is, one should create at least 30mins daily for relaxation.
Or spend sometime listening, reading or watching events that will make one excited with laughter such as jokes, comedy or funny animations.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Korede Bello Resorts To Desperate Measures For A Hit Track / (photos & Video) Cardi B Strip In The Club For Offset spending over $1,000,000 / See Rihanna’s Topless Lingerie Picture That Made Chris Brown Stunned

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.