Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,850 members, 7,828,078 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

Tv-host Ebuka Apologises For Disappointing His Fans Over #agbadachallenge - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tv-host Ebuka Apologises For Disappointing His Fans Over #agbadachallenge (823 Views)

"From Bum Shorts To Leggings" - Ozo Called Out By Fans Over His Choice Of Outfit / Lilian Afegbai Calls Out Abuja Photographer For Disappointing Her On Birthday / What Annie Idibia Tells Amaka For Disappointing 2baba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tv-host Ebuka Apologises For Disappointing His Fans Over #agbadachallenge by dabrin: 5:34pm On Sep 24, 2018
Due to some circumstances Chukwuebuka Obi-Uchendu is a TV presenter and host known for dazzling in stylish outfits has taken to his Twitter to apologise for disappointing his fans over #Agbadachallenge host comedian AY Makun.

See his tweet below...

Source >>> http://gistmore.com/tv-host-ebuka-apologises-disappointing-fans-agbadachallenge

Cc; lalasticlala

Re: Tv-host Ebuka Apologises For Disappointing His Fans Over #agbadachallenge by dabrin: 5:35pm On Sep 24, 2018
sad
Re: Tv-host Ebuka Apologises For Disappointing His Fans Over #agbadachallenge by LadySarah: 5:37pm On Sep 24, 2018
Useless apology for ppl who cares.

Some graduates here are waiting to see his agbada but have refused to learn tailoring because its demeaning to them

Tell me between you and Ebuka's tailor, who is making money and famous?
Re: Tv-host Ebuka Apologises For Disappointing His Fans Over #agbadachallenge by Airforce1(m): 5:38pm On Sep 24, 2018
LadySarah:

Some graduates here are waiting to see his agbada but have refused to learn tailoring because its demeaning to them

So much sense in your comment .

I know you're not a slay queen because all the slay queens in my area are empty brains .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tv-host Ebuka Apologises For Disappointing His Fans Over #agbadachallenge by itspzpics(m): 5:57pm On Sep 24, 2018
OK atigbo
Re: Tv-host Ebuka Apologises For Disappointing His Fans Over #agbadachallenge by cahrlifa(m): 6:00pm On Sep 24, 2018

Re: Tv-host Ebuka Apologises For Disappointing His Fans Over #agbadachallenge by eph12(m): 6:02pm On Sep 24, 2018
LadySarah:

What if they're doing something else?
Re: Tv-host Ebuka Apologises For Disappointing His Fans Over #agbadachallenge by mrjaydee(m): 6:05pm On Sep 24, 2018
Buhari!!!

Re: Tv-host Ebuka Apologises For Disappointing His Fans Over #agbadachallenge by author1(m): 6:11pm On Sep 24, 2018
LadySarah:

if u wont mind can i have ur bank acct number? coz someone like u needs to be compensated with the sensible statement u've made. its a rare thin among ladies!
Re: Tv-host Ebuka Apologises For Disappointing His Fans Over #agbadachallenge by LadySarah: 8:46pm On Sep 24, 2018
eph12:

What if they're doing something else?

That was why I said "some".
Alot of them are jobless
Re: Tv-host Ebuka Apologises For Disappointing His Fans Over #agbadachallenge by LadySarah: 8:47pm On Sep 24, 2018
author1:
if u wont mind can i have ur bank acct number? coz someone like u needs to be compensated with the sensible statement u've made. its a rare thin among ladies!

Do you mean it.Can I send it now?
Re: Tv-host Ebuka Apologises For Disappointing His Fans Over #agbadachallenge by eph12(m): 8:59pm On Sep 24, 2018
LadySarah:

That was why I said "some".
Alot of them are jobless
You don't know that
Re: Tv-host Ebuka Apologises For Disappointing His Fans Over #agbadachallenge by author1(m): 9:17pm On Sep 24, 2018
LadySarah:

Do you mean it.Can I send it now?
oya na.
Re: Tv-host Ebuka Apologises For Disappointing His Fans Over #agbadachallenge by LadySarah: 9:23pm On Sep 24, 2018
[quote author=author1 post=71496819] oya na.[/q

Author1 well-done
grin thanks in advance

(1) (Reply)

Rocked Hairstyles Of Male Nigerian Artistes In October - Check Them Out / Chefchi You bleeping Lucky!! You Got Yourself A Fine Man, Davido Tells Chioma. / Victor AD Contributed To High Rate Of Ritual Killings – Nigerian Man Claims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.