Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,604 members, 7,827,274 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

Forget Omisore This Is How Apc Can Win The Rerun - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Forget Omisore This Is How Apc Can Win The Rerun (4659 Views)

The Rerun Should Be Only Between Me And Atiku Tinubu Cries / Who Between Atiku And Obi Will Contest With Tinibu In The Rerun..? / Felix Obuah: Expelling Oshiomhole From APC Can Lead To Suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forget Omisore This Is How Apc Can Win The Rerun by Olril18(m): 9:21pm On Sep 24, 2018
lol.. written by an idiott for idiotss like him... you must think we osun people are stupid.
Re: Forget Omisore This Is How Apc Can Win The Rerun by AKswift: 9:26pm On Sep 24, 2018
We are our own problems!

1 Like

Re: Forget Omisore This Is How Apc Can Win The Rerun by Nobody: 9:33pm On Sep 24, 2018
Pls nairalanders how do I handle this man @senatordave1....

In my happy mood...he suddenly gets me angry.
Re: Forget Omisore This Is How Apc Can Win The Rerun by senatordave1(m): 9:34pm On Sep 24, 2018
I like this plan,its very good.thats the best way to rig,through electronic means.but i still wonder how pdp got such inflated votes in ede

2 Likes

Re: Forget Omisore This Is How Apc Can Win The Rerun by senatordave1(m): 9:37pm On Sep 24, 2018
Juliusmalema:
Pls nairalanders how do I handle this man @senatordave1....

In my happy mood...he suddenly gets me angry.
This is getting serious and funny.are you hallucinating or what or you just want my attention? You never handle this op,na me wey no send you at all you wan face?

1 Like

Re: Forget Omisore This Is How Apc Can Win The Rerun by Nobody: 9:39pm On Sep 24, 2018
senatordave1:

This is getting serious and funny.are you hallucinating or what or you just want my attention? You never handle this op,na me wey no send you at all you wan face?

If I hadn't seen ur share on my post......u know I won't bother writing that....

Keep off my mention, like and share and maintain ur word@bolded.
Re: Forget Omisore This Is How Apc Can Win The Rerun by Astrosmart: 9:40pm On Sep 24, 2018
Smh this is the most senseless post ever!
You think election mostly rerun is ABC? politicians know that's why they are aligning with others..

So you think APC have money more than PDP?smh

Most oil states are controlled by PDP
Delta,bayelsa,river,akwa book,cross river.. smh so it's Katsina that will bring fund

3 Likes

Re: Forget Omisore This Is How Apc Can Win The Rerun by opribo(m): 10:14pm On Sep 24, 2018
APC's INEC didn't declare the election inconclusive for PDP to win again.

The people must rise up to the occasion to resist any attempt by APC or INEC to tamper with the wishes of the good people of Osun.

1 Like

Re: Forget Omisore This Is How Apc Can Win The Rerun by tech18: 10:30pm On Sep 24, 2018
Oboi this drama go sweet ooo

SonofDevil you be guru in database management ooo

1 Like

Re: Forget Omisore This Is How Apc Can Win The Rerun by Ezkid(m): 10:39pm On Sep 24, 2018
SonofDevil:
olodo you will only acredite the names and pictures that come up on inec database.
inec can register 100 overnight to each polling unitsand replace it in the system.apc just need to sneak in beninose and togolese nationals that have lived in nigeria for years and can speak yoruba fluently .there re thousands of these people living in yorubaland.
they can get them in badagry, sarki, oyo and lagos
And their PVC would also be made available overnight?
That's inconclusive!

1 Like

Re: Forget Omisore This Is How Apc Can Win The Rerun by honourhim: 11:20pm On Sep 24, 2018
SonofDevil:
.1.get the data of the polling units that rerun will take place

2.print out the registered names and info of each person that is registered under polling units

3.contact all those participant that will vote on the day of the rerun

4. negotiate a good price to outwit your competitor e.g if pdp pay 10k apc should negotiate 25k cos they have the financial war chest.

5. transfer the funds a day to the elections.

6. send your footsoilders at the odd hours of the rerun eve to rally round and locate the electorate that will participate in the process to persuade and prevailed on them to vote apc.

7. strike a better deal if they vote apc .they win be credited with additional 25k if apc is declared the winner.any infrastructural deficit in their area will be take care of as matter of urgency.

8.for back up plan .apc should remove 60 names each across the 7 polling units and replaced them with new names of their footsoidiers with info inputed into inec data.
and their names will come out for acrreditations on the day of elections.

60 times 7 =420 votes.
420 -353 (deficit) meaning apc has neutralise
the 353 votes and have 67 votes ahead.
apc can make it 100 each depending if the first process didnt work out.

9.send their footsoilders to disrupt election10. process in the strongholds of their opposition.

10. omisore, omoworare and adeoti has the opportunity to cash on this and strike a good deal that will give them lifetime enjoyment.
either they strike a good deal with federal forces that can guarantee them a lifetime opportunity.
or liase with opposition and lose out if apc win.

you have just educated PDP on how not to be rigged out on thursday

3 Likes

Re: Forget Omisore This Is How Apc Can Win The Rerun by SonofDevil: 12:09am On Sep 25, 2018
Ezkid:
And their PVC would also be made available overnight?
That's inconclusive!
lols pvc the easiest to get.gringrin
no of abandoned pvc will do the jobgrin
Re: Forget Omisore This Is How Apc Can Win The Rerun by SonofDevil: 12:12am On Sep 25, 2018
Astrosmart:
Smh this is the most senseless post ever!
You think election mostly rerun is ABC? politicians know that's why they are aligning with others..

So you think APC have money more than PDP?smh

Most oil states are controlled by PDP
Delta,bayelsa,river,akwa book,cross river.. smh so it's Katsina that will bring fund
u re the dunce here all the states you listed here re owing salaries except for rivers and akwaibom.

for you to think all these states put together re richer than federal govt makes you a retard.
the same fg that doles out stipends to them monthly
Re: Forget Omisore This Is How Apc Can Win The Rerun by SonofDevil: 12:17am On Sep 25, 2018
Juliusmalema:

Did it work in benue....hell no...

It worked in ekiti during obj era......we have gone far Mr.......

Come with something more technical.......pls.

I wonder why a guy like still dey think like this.
9 was greater than 16 under goodluck jonathan during ngf elections so what century did the event took place.
no of abandon pvc will do the job. what inec needs is to do the manipulations and update the website.
thursday is almost heregringrin
Re: Forget Omisore This Is How Apc Can Win The Rerun by Nobody: 12:18am On Sep 25, 2018
SonofDevil:
9 was greater than 16 under goodluck jonathan during ngf elections so what century did the event took place.
no of abandon pvc will do the job. what inec needs is to do the manipulations and update the website.
thursday is almost heregringrin

I don't do ogbomosho and fictitious arguments.

Is senseless and waste of time.

Am a realist not “what if”
Re: Forget Omisore This Is How Apc Can Win The Rerun by SonofDevil: 12:20am On Sep 25, 2018
Juliusmalema:

I don't do ogbomosho and fictitious arguments.
Is senseless and waste of time.
Am a realist not “what if”
of course no prob
Re: Forget Omisore This Is How Apc Can Win The Rerun by Nobody: 12:26am On Sep 25, 2018
SonofDevil:
of course no prob

Dats great but just update ur thinking, gone are the days Nigeria issues makes us think that way.

Many things has happened and situation has changed and man in search of advanced ideas has also moved on.
Re: Forget Omisore This Is How Apc Can Win The Rerun by MayorofLagos(m): 12:34am On Sep 25, 2018
Sharpshooota:
Look at this fool

Advising political party to rig... SMH

Thats not rigging. Some of you just serve as repeaters for jingoism. If APC redistrict the polling units to effect an advantage ahead of the election will you call it rigging?
Re: Forget Omisore This Is How Apc Can Win The Rerun by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 3:01am On Sep 25, 2018
AgentGoat:
You are right. This is what many PDP support on NL doesn't know.

Many of them started following political development just this 2015. Buhari is a fair president. If APC wants to rig there won't be any rerun here. If oshomole and other governors want to deploy his strategy there won't be rerun but dem dey look baba face. See what happen in anambra APC came second they could have won the election. Especially when yahaya bello is on ground. If apc lose this election it ll simply means they are not serious.
Do u knw how many elections APC won under Jonathan ?

1 Like

Re: Forget Omisore This Is How Apc Can Win The Rerun by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 3:03am On Sep 25, 2018
senatordave1:
I like this plan,its very good.thats the best way to rig,through electronic means.but i still wonder how pdp got such inflated votes in ede
I thought Sw is APC stronghold, u guys are begging for rigging now?

2 Likes

Re: Forget Omisore This Is How Apc Can Win The Rerun by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 3:06am On Sep 25, 2018
MayorofLagos:

Thats not rigging. Some of you just serve as repeaters for jingoism. If APC redistrict the polling units to effect an advantage ahead of the election will you call it rigging?
You have. been put to shame,u only come out at night to make a post now, PDP has won Osun deal with it.

2 Likes

Re: Forget Omisore This Is How Apc Can Win The Rerun by BestDude: 3:28am On Sep 25, 2018
SonofDevil:
olodo you will only acredite the names and pictures that come up on inec database.
inec can register 100 overnight to each polling unitsand replace it in the system.apc just need to sneak in beninose and togolese nationals that have lived in nigeria for years and can speak yoruba fluently .there re thousands of these people living in yorubaland.
they can get them in badagry, sarki, oyo and lagos
do u realize each party have their representatives at each pu to monitor things?

U are just hungry elf.
Re: Forget Omisore This Is How Apc Can Win The Rerun by Astrosmart: 3:30am On Sep 25, 2018
SonofDevil:
u re the dunce here all the states you listed here re owing salaries except for rivers and akwaibom.

for you to think all these states put together re richer than federal govt makes you a retard.
the same fg that doles out stipends to them monthly
yawn..

Stupidity is when you think the Niger delta gives a fucck about fg..

1 Like

Re: Forget Omisore This Is How Apc Can Win The Rerun by deltaisgreat: 5:50am On Sep 25, 2018
PDP should just discourage all electorate in their opposition's strong hold not to come out and vote but encourage every one in PDP strong hold to vote massively.
Re: Forget Omisore This Is How Apc Can Win The Rerun by lakesidepapa(m): 5:53am On Sep 25, 2018
AgentGoat:
You are right. This is what many PDP support on NL doesn't know.

Many of them started following political development just this 2015. Buhari is a fair president. If APC wants to rig there won't be any rerun here. If oshomole and other governors want to deploy his strategy there won't be rerun but dem dey look baba face. See what happen in anambra APC came second they could have won the election. Especially when yahaya bello is on ground. If apc lose this election it ll simply means they are not serious.

U made my new day with this comment, God Bless You!
Re: Forget Omisore This Is How Apc Can Win The Rerun by lakesidepapa(m): 5:56am On Sep 25, 2018
senatordave1:

Im very happy someone thinks the way I think, that ede result looks suspicious, I smell foul play. Apc should head to tribunal if Adeleke eventually win.
Re: Forget Omisore This Is How Apc Can Win The Rerun by kayboy4y(m): 9:48am On Sep 25, 2018
Remember, no PVC distribution again.
SonofDevil:
bro dont sleep on the bicycle .inec is the only agency that can decide who wins btw two

if inec database is manipulated and pvcs that are abondoned are given out to apc footsoilders pdp should forget the rerun.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerians Mock Minister For Using Jet In Aerial Assessment Of Kainji Dam Flood / Reprisal Killings Going on In The North / IPOB/ESN Camp: Corpses, Skeletons Litter Ground ( Viewers Discretion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.