Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,322 members, 7,815,625 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

Breaking News. See The Number Of PVC Collected In The Unit For Rerun On Thursday - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News. See The Number Of PVC Collected In The Unit For Rerun On Thursday (6135 Views)

Data Of INEC PVC Collected: Breakdown By Region / No Amount Of Rigging Can Make Yahaya Bello Win, See Ratio Of Pvc's Collected / Police Officers Deployed By IGP To Osun For Rerun Depart Osun (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News. See The Number Of PVC Collected In The Unit For Rerun On Thursday by Quidquopro: 8:06pm On Sep 24, 2018
seunmsg:

We have not forgotten about Obasanjo's disastrous regime. How can we forget the anti-democratic regime that conducted the worst election in modern history? If Buhari that ignorant folks like you hated so much is to behave like OBJ, the Osun result would have been announced from Abuja even before collation is concluded. No oga Ade, we haven't forgotten about the ignoble regime of the third term seeking PDP rogue.

Gbenusoun

Apart from third term brouhaha which was just politics, can you tell me Nigeria is better off now than it was then
Do you know whether Buhari will attempt his own third term agenda

1 Like

Re: Breaking News. See The Number Of PVC Collected In The Unit For Rerun On Thursday by bbxxxxxx: 8:09pm On Sep 24, 2018
Awol1:
I want to believe this is statistics of PVC collection in the Continuous Voter registration exercise in 2018.

When the number of people who got their PVC in 2015, the number should be more.

I'm a PDP supporter, but I don't think deception should be part of our support.
, scam, you are not a supporter, don't come here to scam people. Can you provide the correct one. How can inec provide statistics for only 2018 collections. I hope apc is not planning to use the uncollected pvc to Rigg the election.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News. See The Number Of PVC Collected In The Unit For Rerun On Thursday by nabegibeg: 8:58pm On Sep 24, 2018
Quidquopro:

APC has done Nigeria more harm than good... angry
APC goons are so dumbb that they forget that Obasanjo rule for 8 out of the 16 years of PDP rule. They just speak as though it was GEJ all through.

Is Obasanjo's PDP different for GEJ's PDP

Re: Breaking News. See The Number Of PVC Collected In The Unit For Rerun On Thursday by ionsman: 9:03pm On Sep 24, 2018
seborrhic:

Who can be more gullible than he/she that has witnessed first hand the disaster Buhari/APC is and still supports such a man/party?
Intact,tagging you gullible is a disservice to the word itself.Your brain has been exchanged for a piece of dung.

But you support Pdp? You need a lobotomy because your delusion is out of this world. You guys are irritants.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News. See The Number Of PVC Collected In The Unit For Rerun On Thursday by Olril18(m): 9:56pm On Sep 24, 2018
obviously want pdp to win but this can't be true
Re: Breaking News. See The Number Of PVC Collected In The Unit For Rerun On Thursday by Okoroawusa: 10:07pm On Sep 24, 2018
seunmsg:

We have not forgotten about Obasanjo's disastrous regime. How can we forget the anti-democratic regime that conducted the worst election in modern history? If Buhari that ignorant folks like you hated so much is to behave like OBJ, the Osun result would have been announced from Abuja even before collation is concluded. No oga Ade, we haven't forgotten about the ignoble regime of the third term seeking PDP rogue.
Don't mind these ones.They talk like we just started having elections since 1999.Who will forget the combo of OBJ n Prof.Maurice Iwu(my brother)?

Buhari is very lenient a leader.
Re: Breaking News. See The Number Of PVC Collected In The Unit For Rerun On Thursday by EvilMetahuman: 10:11pm On Sep 24, 2018
meolaniyi:
just google the number of PVC collected
in Osun state. It will give you idea. I am from Osun state and this information is a privileged one coming from an unbiased INEC staff.

No polling unit has up to 65% of their card collected in Nigeria. voters turn out has never reached 60% across the federation unless where elections are massively rigged. I dont expect result of the Thursday to get up to 800 votes cast
this is a special case... Expect more voters from those polling units because they know politicians will share alot o money in those units
Re: Breaking News. See The Number Of PVC Collected In The Unit For Rerun On Thursday by seborrhic: 10:26pm On Sep 24, 2018
ionsman:

But you support Pdp? You need a lobotomy because your delusion is out of this world. You guys are irritants.
Dindirin.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News. See The Number Of PVC Collected In The Unit For Rerun On Thursday by Quidquopro: 10:29pm On Sep 24, 2018
nabegibeg:

Is Obasanjo's PDP different for GEJ's PDP

Yes it is.
Obasanjo was in charge!

1 Like

Re: Breaking News. See The Number Of PVC Collected In The Unit For Rerun On Thursday by senatordave1(m): 10:52pm On Sep 24, 2018
EvilMetahuman:
this is a special case... Expect more voters from those polling units because they know politicians will share alot o money in those units
Your right.osun turnout since 2007 has been at least 500,000.there are 1.6 million registered voters in osun with 1.4 million having collected pvcs.almost 700,000 votes were cast which is almost 50% of those with pvcs which is high by nigerian standards.therefore,about 40% of those with pvcs in the affected units should come out to vote.
If over 80% of the voters in osun have pvcs,that means nothing less than 60% of voters in the affected units should have pvc which is just over 2000.nothing less than 1000 voters should turn up.
Finally,the data from op is purely 2018 data alone.its inconsistent and doesnt correlate with osun pvc collection rate.dah,after stressing myself to write all this,apc will win jor
Re: Breaking News. See The Number Of PVC Collected In The Unit For Rerun On Thursday by meolaniyi(m): 11:21pm On Sep 24, 2018
[right][/right]
senatordave1:

Your right.osun turnout since 2007 has been at least 500,000.there are 1.6 million registered voters in osun with 1.4 million having collected pvcs.almost 700,000 votes were cast which is almost 50% of those with pvcs which is high by nigerian standards.therefore,about 40% of those with pvcs in the affected units should come out to vote.
If over 80% of the voters in osun have pvcs,that means nothing less than 60% of voters in the affected units should have pvc which is just over 2000.nothing less than 1000 voters should turn up.
Finally,the data from op is purely 2018 data alone.its inconsistent and doesnt correlate with osun pvc collection rate.dah,after stressing myself to write all this,apc will win jor
l bet you that votes for the rerun will not be upto 800 mark my word

1 Like

Re: Breaking News. See The Number Of PVC Collected In The Unit For Rerun On Thursday by xandy84: 11:45pm On Sep 24, 2018
Like seriously!!! You just finished the dude...

etebefia:
I can't remember any law that forbids you from communicating in your local language.
Re: Breaking News. See The Number Of PVC Collected In The Unit For Rerun On Thursday by 7lives: 11:56pm On Sep 24, 2018
Antipob777:
Deception cannot help us in PDP to won this rerun. We should be bothered that since Saturday APC has been quiet without uultering any words.

This should bother us in PDP. We PDP are everywhere in the social media talking one thing or the order.

APC controls the centre, heaven will not fall if they finally win osun state.

The margin PDP is leading is not much. I will advice PDP go back and strategies.

Omisore cannot work with PDP, he will deceive them and work with APC knowing APC is at the centre and he will get a better deal with APC.

E be like say you are a realist, you refused to dream.
Re: Breaking News. See The Number Of PVC Collected In The Unit For Rerun On Thursday by Mujtahida: 4:02am On Sep 25, 2018
It's all fraud, this rerun. PDP has won the election. Simple. The constitution has stipulated the clear criteria for winning a gubernatorial election and first past the post is the criteria. Adeleke has more votes and should have been declared winner.

It was held by the Court of Appeal, Enugu in Appeal No. CA/E/EPT/52/2015 between *Hon. Helen Nwobasi vs Hon. Sylvester Ogbaga & 2 others* (now reported):
"There is no provision of the Electoral Act enabling or requiring the returning officer to declare the election inconclusive because the margin of victory between the two leading candidates is less than the total number of registered voters in the polling units whose elections were not held or cancelled, or for any reason. By virtue of S.69 of the Electoral Act 2010 as amended, the only power a returning officer has in an election to any elective office is to count the votes and declare elected the candidate with the highest number of votes."

It has also been held by the Court of Appeal and Supreme Court in several decisions that INEC guidelines cannot be elevated above the clear provisions of the Constitution and the Electoral Act.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Osinbajo Presides Over Virtual NEC Meeting / I Will Stop Supporting Peter Obi If I See His Picture Inside This Place.(photos) / Presidential Election Results From 7 LGA In Plateau State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.