Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,991 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:16 AM

Animation, Editing And After Effect - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Animation, Editing And After Effect (308 Views)

Demon Eye With Adobe Preimiere And Adobe After Effect / Dstv Increase In Prices Takes Effect Today 1st Aug / Beautiful Pictures Of Mpemba Effect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Animation, Editing And After Effect by KenkenG(m): 7:21pm On Sep 24, 2018
Hello house! Please i hope someone could help me on this.. I want to learn Animation, Editing or After Effect and i was told best place to learn it is Lagos or Abuja.. But because of my condition (I'm on wheelchair) people said life in lagos or Abuja is not easy and stressful.. Now i've make up my mind and ready to leave where i am now for lagos or Abuja to chase my dream.. Here is where i need help please, i wish some could help me with useful information on where to learn all this course in lagos or abuja or any other good place,.. Also i'm to go for my NYSC hopefully this year so i wish to serve in an organization or school or local government close to where i want learn those courses... Please i will appreciate any useful info or advice.. God bless you
Re: Animation, Editing And After Effect by skyhighweb(m): 12:08pm On Sep 26, 2018
if u were in benin wud have linked u to someone wheelchair or not my friend stop limiting ur self ok

so if benin isnt close to u do this

1. check youtube on which software does great work and easier to use with many plugins

2. select d software and work on that 1 alot

3. download toturials both pdf and videos

4. practice like its an exam dont just do alittle know this theres a market for it here cause i havent seen a nigeria work i can say yes he try well well i watch Hollywood alot

5. be cool

(1) (Reply)

New Malicious Activity In Your Yahoo Account / BlackInfluence: You Can Now Afford A Pair Of Shoes, Thanks To A Black Man. / Iot Disrupts The Cloud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.