Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,637 members, 7,958,931 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 07:36 AM

Protest In Federal Ministry Of Industry, Trade And Investment, Abuja - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protest In Federal Ministry Of Industry, Trade And Investment, Abuja (567 Views)

President Tinubu Appoints New Leadership Across The Industry, Trade, And Investm / Ugochukwu Uwajumogu, Tinubu's Special Adviser On Industry, Trade And Investment / See The Tweet From Federal Ministry Of Communications (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Protest In Federal Ministry Of Industry, Trade And Investment, Abuja by LUGBE: 7:26pm On Sep 24, 2018
Hello, please moderator kindly confirm and move to front page.

I visited my Aunty today in her office and it was all protest, all the office's were locked. I asked what was going on, my people i could not believe all some of the staff narrated.

From all i gathered it is obvious that the Head of Service should please repost the director 2 of Human Resources in Federal Ministry of Industry, Trade and Investment, Mr. Ejibunu T. H , he has so many cases counting against him, he harasses and intimidate staff, he is over bloating the service, recruitment scam and incompetency .

Remember, they said he just got this director position this year and hell has let loosed since then to staff.

They said they have Human Resources Director one but that this man Mr. does not allow the HR director 1 do his job.

Please Head of Service should post him out of this Federal Ministry of Industry, Trade and Investment before he causes much pains both to the staff and government.

The staff also is protested and still protesting against the Minister.

See the pictures

Nobody is indispensable.

Re: Protest In Federal Ministry Of Industry, Trade And Investment, Abuja by bankyblue(m): 7:31pm On Sep 24, 2018
The should lock him inside is office and throw the key away
Re: Protest In Federal Ministry Of Industry, Trade And Investment, Abuja by LUGBE: 7:34pm On Sep 24, 2018
bankyblue:
The should lock him inside is office and throw the key away

Lol, he ran away, he really got more than he bargained for today.

(1) (Reply)

Why I Resigned As Minister And Quit Apc, Mama Taraba Opens Up, See Resignation L / Minimum Wage :labour Calls Off Strike / Opinion: Two Contrasting Behaviours Of Godfathers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.