Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,595 members, 7,820,136 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

Animation, Editing And After-effect - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Animation, Editing And After-effect (256 Views)

Can You Create This Effect On This Webpage / Move Your Blog From Blogger To Wordpress For You Without Any SEO Effect. / Photoshop Manipulation Tutorial: Lighting Effect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Animation, Editing And After-effect by KenkenG(m): 7:46pm On Sep 24, 2018
Hello house! Please i hope someone could help me on this.. I want to learn Animation, Editing or After Effect and i was told best place to learn it is Lagos or Abuja.. But because of my condition (I'm on wheelchair) people said life in lagos or Abuja is not easy and stressful.. Now i've make up my mind and ready to leave where i am now for lagos or Abuja to chase my dream.. Here is where i need help please, i wish some could help me with useful information on where to learn all this course in lagos or abuja or any other good place,.. Also i'm to go for my NYSC hopefully this year so i wish to serve in an organization or school or local government close to where i want learn those courses... Please i will appreciate any useful info or advice.. God bless you
Re: Animation, Editing And After-effect by samigben(m): 7:53pm On Sep 24, 2018
Use Google for results. Also Search from Youtube videos and find series on that effect. Wish you the Best.
Re: Animation, Editing And After-effect by Kelvin30286063(m): 7:24am On Sep 25, 2018
I don't know much about animation but I'm pretty good with premiere pro and after effect.
I will advice you to pick either of the two bro. They are two difficult tasks to embark on at once. I once had some tutorials on animation and I had to drop it at some point cuz it was too complicated.
For animation, first you need to download blender
Then follow some YouTube tutorials.
For after effect. I don't think you will find a YouTube tutorial that will teach you like a fresh learner. Just get someone close by to teach you.

God bless you bro
Re: Animation, Editing And After-effect by Cyberl33t: 10:38am On Sep 25, 2018
For animation, u need blender... But blender works best in high spec PC in case of rendering.

I started learning after effects in 2015 and YouTube was my teacher... Now am good at it. (80%)

What am trying to say is, you can learn it your self. Don't spend unnecessarily for it!!

Just dedicate some time watching and practicing the YouTube tutorial... It's not hard
Re: Animation, Editing And After-effect by darexkey(m): 7:50am On Sep 27, 2018
contact me on 07039359066

(1) (Reply)

9 Useful Free Seo Tools To Boost Your Website Traffic / . / How Do I Learn Photoshop For Free.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.