Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,828 members, 7,820,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

Leke Adeboye Denies Osun Election Comment: 'Na Lie, I Checked If I Was Hacked' - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Leke Adeboye Denies Osun Election Comment: 'Na Lie, I Checked If I Was Hacked' (37446 Views)

Leke Adeboye Attempts To Resurrect A Dead Man / Leke Adeboye: If You Voted For APC In Osun You Are A Fool - Pastor Adeboye's Son / Pastor Adeboye Denies Calling Tinubu On Phone Over Ambode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leke Adeboye Denies Osun Election Comment: 'Na Lie, I Checked If I Was Hacked' by Oluwaseyi456(m): 8:47pm On Sep 24, 2018
Who dey lie
Re: Leke Adeboye Denies Osun Election Comment: 'Na Lie, I Checked If I Was Hacked' by Nobody: 8:48pm On Sep 24, 2018
Can someone explain to me what he commented on.I don't gerrit.

1 Like

Re: Leke Adeboye Denies Osun Election Comment: 'Na Lie, I Checked If I Was Hacked' by stephenolamide(m): 8:52pm On Sep 24, 2018
Pastor shild �� you you dey lie??
Re: Leke Adeboye Denies Osun Election Comment: 'Na Lie, I Checked If I Was Hacked' by otunde527: 8:54pm On Sep 24, 2018
What is really wrong with this boy

Why talking trash

Check my siggy for your rmb at #48/rmb.
Re: Leke Adeboye Denies Osun Election Comment: 'Na Lie, I Checked If I Was Hacked' by otunde527: 8:54pm On Sep 24, 2018
What is really wrong with this boy

Why talking trash

Check my siggy for your rmb at #48/rmb....
Re: Leke Adeboye Denies Osun Election Comment: 'Na Lie, I Checked If I Was Hacked' by 7GaLaXy7(m): 8:57pm On Sep 24, 2018
Then you should have used dashline na.

Dashline.com
Re: Leke Adeboye Denies Osun Election Comment: 'Na Lie, I Checked If I Was Hacked' by edupedia: 8:58pm On Sep 24, 2018
TINTINABULATION:
Here or there, if u live in Osun, and voted for APC, YOU ARE INDEED A "MODULATED" FOOL! QED

...have u not been warned to stop using tramadol?...so who is going to save u now,?
Re: Leke Adeboye Denies Osun Election Comment: 'Na Lie, I Checked If I Was Hacked' by holuphisayor(m): 9:01pm On Sep 24, 2018
Auxtin85:
There is nothing wrong if you speak the truth

Abi oo
As if his surname (adeboye) is synonymous to holy spirit.

2 Likes

Re: Leke Adeboye Denies Osun Election Comment: 'Na Lie, I Checked If I Was Hacked' by shedrack1234: 9:04pm On Sep 24, 2018
See this one, they trying to make you important and you are inderictly killing the fame.

Who knows that you exit before now,
Bro better claim the glory.

Don't forget the upcoming artist who said to davido post has been sign a great deal

If you dull na you do yourself.
Re: Leke Adeboye Denies Osun Election Comment: 'Na Lie, I Checked If I Was Hacked' by Nobody: 9:09pm On Sep 24, 2018
Note this two things:

****the biafrauds are worshipping afonja's God (rccg, winners, c&s)
****the biafrauds are slave to aboki politicians (saraki,atiku)
Igbos can Argue with their destiny

1 Like

Re: Leke Adeboye Denies Osun Election Comment: 'Na Lie, I Checked If I Was Hacked' by Krucifax(m): 9:11pm On Sep 24, 2018
Princeofnigeria:
I believe you.

Afonja Muslim did that and ipob pigs will dance to the tune

Was your mother used and left by an IPOB member? Face your own issues and don't drag others into it. All these kids on Nairaland have neither training nor respect. If you speak like a fool then you will be responded to like a fool.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leke Adeboye Denies Osun Election Comment: 'Na Lie, I Checked If I Was Hacked' by Glink2018(m): 9:17pm On Sep 24, 2018
Sirmuel1:
This Guy is just disgracing his Father.

When you talk too much, you begin to talk nonsense.

Did you take time to understand his comment before you jump into wrong conclusion?

Re-read and relay it to your comment, you will realize that you missed it.
Re: Leke Adeboye Denies Osun Election Comment: 'Na Lie, I Checked If I Was Hacked' by BlastAfonja: 9:18pm On Sep 24, 2018
Krucifax:

Was your mother used and left by an IPOB member? Face your own issues and don't drag others into it. All these kids on Nairaland have neither training nor respect. If you speak like a fool then you will be responded to like a fool.
Dont mind him he is mad, definitely his mother was used and dumped by Nnandi Kanu.
Re: Leke Adeboye Denies Osun Election Comment: 'Na Lie, I Checked If I Was Hacked' by jesmond3945: 9:37pm On Sep 24, 2018
If you believe his account was hacked then you need your brain examined. It is very clear that Adeboye didn't raise a son that would take after him.

1 Like

Re: Leke Adeboye Denies Osun Election Comment: 'Na Lie, I Checked If I Was Hacked' by ZainabNaira: 9:41pm On Sep 24, 2018
I don't think he did tho.
Re: Leke Adeboye Denies Osun Election Comment: 'Na Lie, I Checked If I Was Hacked' by Joystark(f): 9:48pm On Sep 24, 2018
[quote author=FrostyButter post=71495312][/quote]
Dude you as funny as f!

1 Like

Re: Leke Adeboye Denies Osun Election Comment: 'Na Lie, I Checked If I Was Hacked' by Fvcknames: 9:49pm On Sep 24, 2018
[quote author=FrostyButter post=71495312][/quote]
Just gave me the best laugh I've had 4 some time

1 Like

Re: Leke Adeboye Denies Osun Election Comment: 'Na Lie, I Checked If I Was Hacked' by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:50pm On Sep 24, 2018
TINTINABULATION:
Here or there, if u live in Osun, and voted for APC, YOU ARE INDEED A "MODULATED" FOOL! QED

NA LIE.
Re: Leke Adeboye Denies Osun Election Comment: 'Na Lie, I Checked If I Was Hacked' by FrostyButter: 9:56pm On Sep 24, 2018
Joystark:

Dude you as funny as f!

And you're as cute as f! wink
Re: Leke Adeboye Denies Osun Election Comment: 'Na Lie, I Checked If I Was Hacked' by Macmoni(m): 9:59pm On Sep 24, 2018
Diz guy called daddy freeze is irritating What is his bizzness
Re: Leke Adeboye Denies Osun Election Comment: 'Na Lie, I Checked If I Was Hacked' by blackmercyvelli(m): 10:19pm On Sep 24, 2018
No wonder wonder why KING FREEZY Use to insult your papa G.O And other monkey at ota
Re: Leke Adeboye Denies Osun Election Comment: 'Na Lie, I Checked If I Was Hacked' by candygist: 10:20pm On Sep 24, 2018
Fineboybigboy:
Inconclusive pastor son grin grin

Stale joke
Re: Leke Adeboye Denies Osun Election Comment: 'Na Lie, I Checked If I Was Hacked' by jolomiurenyi(m): 10:20pm On Sep 24, 2018
obembet:
Lolz... Waiting be daddy frz own?.. Why he no allow this guy

Abeg leave daddy freeze make him dey fire dem for us... Their own don too much.
Re: Leke Adeboye Denies Osun Election Comment: 'Na Lie, I Checked If I Was Hacked' by Joystark(f): 10:25pm On Sep 24, 2018
FrostyButter:

And you're as cute as f! wink
awwnn�

1 Like

Re: Leke Adeboye Denies Osun Election Comment: 'Na Lie, I Checked If I Was Hacked' by mfm04622: 10:40pm On Sep 24, 2018
Xcelinteriors:
I know you can't make such a stupid comment. Your account was obviously hacked

His account was not hacked. Nothing of such was posted on his account
Re: Leke Adeboye Denies Osun Election Comment: 'Na Lie, I Checked If I Was Hacked' by Sirmuel1(m): 10:44pm On Sep 24, 2018
Glink2018:

Did you take time to understand his comment before you jump into wrong conclusion?

Re-read and relay it to your comment, you will realize that you missed it.

Is this the first time he's writing trash?
Re: Leke Adeboye Denies Osun Election Comment: 'Na Lie, I Checked If I Was Hacked' by eluquenson(m): 10:58pm On Sep 24, 2018
Ati ni problem

1 Like

Re: Leke Adeboye Denies Osun Election Comment: 'Na Lie, I Checked If I Was Hacked' by shugabasbn: 7:50am On Sep 25, 2018
[color=#006600][/color]
Xcelinteriors:
I know you can't make such a stupid comment. Your account was obviously hacked

He has made more than that before and what he 'said' is true. I really pity Osun state because no candidate among those thatcontesting worth to be a local chairman talk of governor

1 Like

Re: Leke Adeboye Denies Osun Election Comment: 'Na Lie, I Checked If I Was Hacked' by BluntBoy(m): 8:44am On Sep 25, 2018
TINTINABULATION:

Likewise those who voted for PDP.
Re: Leke Adeboye Denies Osun Election Comment: 'Na Lie, I Checked If I Was Hacked' by BluntBoy(m): 8:46am On Sep 25, 2018
shugabasbn:
[color=#006600][/color]

He has made more than that before and what he 'said' is true. I really pity Osun state because no candidate among those thatcontesting worth to be a local chairman talk of governor

Oyetola of APC should have no competition, not especially from a candidate whose only known skill is dancing.
Re: Leke Adeboye Denies Osun Election Comment: 'Na Lie, I Checked If I Was Hacked' by olajizz01(m): 10:28am On Sep 25, 2018
H2Ossss:

The church might be the country's only hope
By duping people of their hard earned money in the name of sowing seed abi,they are worst than the so called politicians.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why I Believe Stephanie Otobo Is Lying Against Apostle Sulieman / Why Demons Love Sperm,and Discharges. / Love Potions, Love Charms, Love Spells, Enchanted Love...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.