Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,713 members, 7,831,233 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

Mohamed Salah Wins FIFA Puskas Goal Of The Year Award - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mohamed Salah Wins FIFA Puskas Goal Of The Year Award (24737 Views)

Reactions As Luka Modric Wins FIFA Men's Best Player Award / Mohamed Salah Wins Premier League Player Of The Year Award(Photo) / Mohamed Salah Wins 'African Player Of Year' At CAF Awards (See Full List) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mohamed Salah Wins FIFA Puskas Goal Of The Year Award by bidak(m): 9:17pm On Sep 24, 2018
Salah shouldn’t have won the award , bale goal and pavard was better , guess they wanted to compensate him for having a very good season

1 Like

Re: Mohamed Salah Wins FIFA Puskas Goal Of The Year Award by Nobody: 9:19pm On Sep 24, 2018
Breaking News:
APC has taken over FIFA Secretariat.
Please AVOID that place from now until further notice
Re: Mohamed Salah Wins FIFA Puskas Goal Of The Year Award by Nobody: 9:19pm On Sep 24, 2018
bidak:
Salah shouldn’t have won the award , bale goal and pavard was better , guess they wanted to compensate him for having a very good season
Because APC is involved
Re: Mohamed Salah Wins FIFA Puskas Goal Of The Year Award by valdes00(m): 9:21pm On Sep 24, 2018
How can Courtoius collect the FIFA best keeper Award and he was not included in FIFPRO 11, DeGea was included
How can Sallah be in the Last three Best player and he was not included in the FIFPRO 11, messi was included...
FIFA executives are bunch of confused people... #Fact
I dont even see reasons why sallah was nominated ahead of messi...
Just because sallah appeared in the champions league final is not enough to be ahead of messi that collected laliga and copa del rey, he is even the overall europe top scorer...
Rada rada....

2 Likes

Re: Mohamed Salah Wins FIFA Puskas Goal Of The Year Award by lordizak(m): 9:21pm On Sep 24, 2018
gideon1971:
CHISOS, upon my GLO 4G network, I didn't make this FTC, congrats to d winners, but did someone notice that all the major favourites this season has MO on their names, MOdric, MO salah, raMOs,

Brb, on my way to GLO headquarters
U mean Muhammadu as in mo...
Re: Mohamed Salah Wins FIFA Puskas Goal Of The Year Award by madza: 9:24pm On Sep 24, 2018
Lessons Learnt
You can achieve anything you desire without making unnecessary noise and pride.
Re: Mohamed Salah Wins FIFA Puskas Goal Of The Year Award by oisujeh(m): 9:31pm On Sep 24, 2018
easynetsms:
Can I see d goal

For all those complaining about the goal , just know it was used to compensate salah
Yea, because that goal couldn't win EPL goal of the season

1 Like

Re: Mohamed Salah Wins FIFA Puskas Goal Of The Year Award by gentlegenius(m): 9:38pm On Sep 24, 2018
nmanma1:
congrats my darling , im proudly a liverpool fan.
Since when?
Re: Mohamed Salah Wins FIFA Puskas Goal Of The Year Award by Newboss(m): 9:41pm On Sep 24, 2018
ManirBK:
Salah the little magician Chelsea go Slaughter your team liverpool come wednesday/saturday
And you think a team as stupid as Chelsea can beat Liverpool? angry

Have you been watching their games this season? angry

That game na meal for Liverpool. angry No go put money on Chelsea. angry Na yeye team. angry
Re: Mohamed Salah Wins FIFA Puskas Goal Of The Year Award by Deepfreezer(m): 9:41pm On Sep 24, 2018
Congratulations MO Salah.
Re: Mohamed Salah Wins FIFA Puskas Goal Of The Year Award by kristalblaze(m): 9:49pm On Sep 24, 2018
Ihatelove:
Well deserved grin
thats not true....Ronaldo,bale,pavard and quaresma scored better goals

1 Like

Re: Mohamed Salah Wins FIFA Puskas Goal Of The Year Award by kristalblaze(m): 9:52pm On Sep 24, 2018
emeijeh:
Ronaldo is just so full of himself. He didn't turn up for the awards. Pride will soon kill that Ororo.
neither did messi
Re: Mohamed Salah Wins FIFA Puskas Goal Of The Year Award by clems88(m): 9:59pm On Sep 24, 2018
englishmart:
Which kain puscas is this one? Others are winning reasonable awards, you are winning puscas. Who doesn't win puscas?even Ground has won it sef
which one have u won ? Even for your village do they know u angry
Re: Mohamed Salah Wins FIFA Puskas Goal Of The Year Award by emmanuelpopson(m): 10:08pm On Sep 24, 2018
nmanma1:

kopmate....#YNWA
Re: Mohamed Salah Wins FIFA Puskas Goal Of The Year Award by bluecircle470: 10:18pm On Sep 24, 2018
FIFA with inconsistency. How can that salah goal be adjudged the best
Re: Mohamed Salah Wins FIFA Puskas Goal Of The Year Award by geezynoni: 10:58pm On Sep 24, 2018
Ihatelove:
Well deserved grin
how can hate love when u love hate?
Re: Mohamed Salah Wins FIFA Puskas Goal Of The Year Award by Cyriloha(m): 11:13pm On Sep 24, 2018
[quote author=ada9ja post=71496594]For Osun people[/quote]

Abeg na make we de use sense na
Re: Mohamed Salah Wins FIFA Puskas Goal Of The Year Award by LZAA: 11:25pm On Sep 24, 2018
englishmart:
Which kain puscas is this one? Others are winning reasonable awards, you are winning puscas. Who doesn't win puscas?even Ground has won it sef
Err it's puskas not that jabroni u wrote up there
Re: Mohamed Salah Wins FIFA Puskas Goal Of The Year Award by LZAA: 11:25pm On Sep 24, 2018
valdes00:
How can Courtoius collect the FIFA best keeper Award and he was not included in FIFPRO 11, DeGea was included
How can Sallah be in the Last three Best player and he was not included in the FIFPRO 11, messi was included...
Just because sallah appeared in the champions league final is not enough to be ahead of messi that collected laliga and copa del rey, he is even the overall europe top scorer...
Rada rada....
World cup?
Re: Mohamed Salah Wins FIFA Puskas Goal Of The Year Award by einsteine(m): 12:05am On Sep 25, 2018
valdes00:
Rada rada....

Oga calm down and understand the procedures before spewing anything.

Fifpro is voted by professional footballers registered under the Fifpro association of footballers.

The FIFA award is voted by the general public, journalists, captains and coaches.

Two different set of voters. So definitely different results.
Re: Mohamed Salah Wins FIFA Puskas Goal Of The Year Award by Ihatelove(f): 12:25am On Sep 25, 2018
geezynoni:
how can hate love when u love hate?
Re: Mohamed Salah Wins FIFA Puskas Goal Of The Year Award by OyinO: 12:52am On Sep 25, 2018
Compensation for the Sergio Ramos damage. FIFA damage control award.
Re: Mohamed Salah Wins FIFA Puskas Goal Of The Year Award by longjon: 5:36am On Sep 25, 2018
nmanma1:

YNWA
Re: Mohamed Salah Wins FIFA Puskas Goal Of The Year Award by nmanma1(f): 6:59am On Sep 25, 2018
longjon:

YNWA
yes oooo
Re: Mohamed Salah Wins FIFA Puskas Goal Of The Year Award by nmanma1(f): 7:00am On Sep 25, 2018
longjon:

YNWA
yes ooo
Re: Mohamed Salah Wins FIFA Puskas Goal Of The Year Award by ikorodureporta: 7:48am On Sep 25, 2018
So dem even nominate Messi goal?? Imagine that cr7 goal no win..
Re: Mohamed Salah Wins FIFA Puskas Goal Of The Year Award by Emmyrichboy(m): 7:59am On Sep 25, 2018
obembet:
2018 FIFA Puskas Award winner has been revealed.

The ten nominees for the FIFA Puskas Award are as below:

Gareth Bale

UEFA Champions League: Real Madrid 2-1 Liverpool

Denis Cheryshev

2018 FIFA World Cup: Russia 1-0 Croatia

Lazaros Christodoulopoulos

Superleague Greece: AEK Athens 2-2 Olympiacos

Giorgian De Arrascaeta

Campeonato Mineiro: Cruzeiro 1-0 América Mineiro

Riley McGree

A-League: Newcastle Jets 1-1 Melbourne City

Lionel Messi

FIFA World Cup: Argentina 1-0 Nigeria

Benjamin Pavard

World Cup: France 2-2 Argentina

Ricardo Quaresma

World Cup: Portugal 1-0 Iran

Cristiano Ronaldo

Champions League: Real Madrid 2-0 Juventus

Mohamed Salah

Premier League: Liverpool 1-0 Everton

Source: https://m.allfootballapp.com/news/Headline/Mohamed-Salah-wins-FIFA-Puskas-goal-of-the-year-award/809655

lalasticlala

Re: Mohamed Salah Wins FIFA Puskas Goal Of The Year Award by Emmyrichboy(m): 8:02am On Sep 25, 2018
easynetsms:
Can I see d goal

For all those complaining about the goal , just know it was used to compensate salah
compensate kill their head no be goal when messi dey score weekly how u go see that bale nd ronaldo goals, plus that scorpion kick leave am dey give salah which kind yeye compensate bale no need an too ??
Re: Mohamed Salah Wins FIFA Puskas Goal Of The Year Award by valdes00(m): 8:20am On Sep 25, 2018
einsteine:

Oga calm down and understand the procedures before spewing anything.

Fifpro is voted by professional footballers registered under the Fifpro association of footballers.

The FIFA award is voted by the general public, journalists, captains and coaches.

Two different set of voters. So definitely different results.

Shut up already .. Ur oversabi still made you spew trash.... voted by professional footballers my foot... Zombie
Re: Mohamed Salah Wins FIFA Puskas Goal Of The Year Award by valdes00(m): 8:22am On Sep 25, 2018
Emmyrichboy:
compensate kill their head no be goal when messi dey score weekly how u go see that bale nd ronaldo goals, plus that scorpion kick leave am dey give salah which kind yeye compensate bale no need an too ??
messi too much sef, goal wey fulham, watford, wolves and their levels sabi score wella every week...
rubbish FIFA , I was even expecting that scorpion goal from McGree to win
Re: Mohamed Salah Wins FIFA Puskas Goal Of The Year Award by valdes00(m): 8:23am On Sep 25, 2018
LZAA:
World cup?
Excuse me

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man City Signs Rodri By Activating His €70m Atletico Release Clause / Everton Set To Buy Alex Iwobi For £30m After Failing To Buy Zaha / Qatar Vs Senegal: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. (1 - 3) On 25th Nov 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.