Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,474 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

PDP Will Win Osun State Governorship Election- Atiku. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Will Win Osun State Governorship Election- Atiku. (489 Views)

Arrogant Wike Thinks PDP Can't Win Osun Without Him / 2019 Election: Atiku Visits Ekweremadu, Explains Choice Of Obi / Why PDP Can't Win Osun Governorship Election. PICS. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Will Win Osun State Governorship Election- Atiku. by Isiomabright: 9:07pm On Sep 24, 2018
I am confident PDP will win in Osun, no matter the ulterior motive of APC. I call on Senator Omisore to remember the PDP, which believed in him and gave him its ticket in 2014. I urge him to join with all who want to deliver Osun from negative change and support @IsiakaAdeleke1
The people of Osun have made their choice. What is required of @inecnigeria is to express that decision without any subtraction or addition. Anything short of that is a threat to democracy and a call to anarchy.
Atiku who reacting to the statement of APC campaign council who blast PDP
The APC Campaign Council for the 2018 Osun Governorship Election has described as excessive grandstanding the call by the PDP for INEC to declare its candidate in the polls as the winner.
In a statement issued in Lagos on Monday, the Chairman of the Council’s Media Committee, Alhaji Lai Mohammed, decried the PDP’s
Read full article
http://www.foxreuter.com/2018/09/pdp-will-win-osun-state-governorship.html?m=1

1 Share

Re: PDP Will Win Osun State Governorship Election- Atiku. by id4sho(m): 9:17pm On Sep 24, 2018
f
Re: PDP Will Win Osun State Governorship Election- Atiku. by Reader530(m): 9:20pm On Sep 24, 2018
Second to comment
Re: PDP Will Win Osun State Governorship Election- Atiku. by Nobody: 9:25pm On Sep 24, 2018
Me thinks if pdp is given the mandate, they would be more accountable because of @Davido, coz his reputation is also at stake
Re: PDP Will Win Osun State Governorship Election- Atiku. by Midastorch(m): 9:35pm On Sep 24, 2018
Vichot:
Me thinks if pdp is given the mandate, they would be more accountable because of @Davido, coz his reputation is also at stake

A myopic thought, David just did the needful of what a nephew should do to his uncle.....he owes nobody anything, and nobody owes him any allegiance.
Re: PDP Will Win Osun State Governorship Election- Atiku. by Nobody: 9:55pm On Sep 24, 2018
Midastorch:

A myopic thought, David just did the needful of what a nephew should do to his uncle.....he owes nobody anything, and nobody owes him any allegiance.
abi
Re: PDP Will Win Osun State Governorship Election- Atiku. by tinsel: 10:43pm On Sep 24, 2018
Vichot:
I don't know what to tell you.

(1) (Reply)

Ambode Make Up Your Mind Now Before It Is Too Late! / New Dates For Pdp Primaries / OPEN LETTER TO Rt. Hon Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi By Magnus Abe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.