Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,147 members, 7,818,446 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

This Is More Than Frustrating - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / This Is More Than Frustrating (626 Views)

My Frustrating JAMB Experience! / How Frustrating Was The ASUU Strike To You? / Uniben Frustrating Pending (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Is More Than Frustrating by bouboubee(f): 6:40pm On Jul 07, 2010
Rivers state college of education in porharcourt,used to be a school which our predescessors were proud of,but now the graduants and undergraduates are really passing thru hard times in terms of educational updates.though its a college but graduates from that school are also entitled to the NYSC,as it has always been.the pain is that,uptill this very moment students that graduated since 2007 are still on the spill list as per NYSC.SO WHAT DO WE SAY ABOUT '08 SETS AND 09 sets?another painful thing is that you can hardly see or get a statement of result that could atleast get you a little job before their so called'NYSC clearance begins.for those of u that has d innate ability to read minds,i sure believe you can feel this pain.but not just to feel the pain,but also to provide for me a very tight medium that will enable me pass the messege to the superiors at the helm of educational matters, plsssssss
Re: This Is More Than Frustrating by Sijison: 12:04pm On Jul 29, 2014
FREE WORKSHOP on Project Management.
Port-Harcourt

Date: 2nd August, 2014.
Venue: 309, Aba Road, Rumukurushi Junction, Beside Diamond Bank. Port-Harcourt.
Time: 10:00am - 12:00pm

Benefits of attending:
- Get an overview of Project Management Processes
- Free consultation with our certified PMP professionals.
- Network with Professionals and other managers
- 10% discount on any course fee for interested participant
- Light Refreshment

Get to know why Project Management is in high demand in Port-harcourt Nigeria today!

To book your space send an
e-mail to: training@sijisontraining.com
or call 234-8180-224477

ADMISSION IS ABSOLUTELY FREE!!!

(1) (Reply)

Gce 2010 / Get Uniabuja Past Postume Question Papers / Closed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.