Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,803 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

Man Who Disguised As A 'Pretty Lady' Caught And Disgraced. Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Who Disguised As A 'Pretty Lady' Caught And Disgraced. Photos (39604 Views)

Lady Who Stole Iphone 12 Disgraced (Photos) / 57-Year-Old Man Rapes 6-Year-Old Girl In Lagos, Disgraced (Photos) / Three Ladies Caught Stealing In A Boutique In Uyo, Disgraced. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Who Disguised As A 'Pretty Lady' Caught And Disgraced. Photos by Reelmii: 11:25am On Sep 25, 2018
Bobrisky's wannabe, dont give up, ur mentor once went tru this before he became a celebrity
Re: Man Who Disguised As A 'Pretty Lady' Caught And Disgraced. Photos by DBossNG(m): 11:25am On Sep 25, 2018
Na today?

Check my signature for the best data prices and testimonies. I bet you a trial will convince you.
Re: Man Who Disguised As A 'Pretty Lady' Caught And Disgraced. Photos by Nobody: 11:26am On Sep 25, 2018
goodnessme1:
rule 2 broken.

No rule is broken. Don’t get overly sensitive. He dressed like Bobrisky, he is a Bobrisky lookalike and wannabe, he is mentored by Denrele and a big fan of both Afonja icons.

Developers are too sane and balanced to dress like that. Developers pursue bigger dreams. Their hormones are well behaved and too balanced to attempt such.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Who Disguised As A 'Pretty Lady' Caught And Disgraced. Photos by TruthHurts100: 11:36am On Sep 25, 2018
Angelanest:
For those men who are attracted to anything under skirt, here's a big warning. A young man was nabbed after disguising as a lady in order to deceive unsuspecting 'victims'. In a video trending online, the guy was forced to pull off his clothes after he was suspected of being a man - as his fake breasts fell immediately during the public humiliation. 

The exact location where this happened was not given in the footage.

Earlier this year, a young Nigerian man who disguised as a lady in order to flex in nightclub - was caught in the process.

According to an online report, the man was caught in a nightclub after eating Sharwama, Suya and consuming enough beer. He was humiliated and disgraced after his act was uncovered as his photos were taken to show his real ''manhood''. Watch the shocking video below.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/09/man-caught-and-disgraced-after-disguising-as-a-pretty-lady-photos.html

Watch video HERE.

And who is disgracing bobrisky?
Re: Man Who Disguised As A 'Pretty Lady' Caught And Disgraced. Photos by samdav925: 11:38am On Sep 25, 2018
If to say the guy na woman she for fine oh ..wait abi na my eyes
Re: Man Who Disguised As A 'Pretty Lady' Caught And Disgraced. Photos by Nobody: 11:42am On Sep 25, 2018
Another lazy youth.

Re: Man Who Disguised As A 'Pretty Lady' Caught And Disgraced. Photos by chuksohams(m): 11:46am On Sep 25, 2018
Yuck
Ayama things
Re: Man Who Disguised As A 'Pretty Lady' Caught And Disgraced. Photos by Originalsly: 11:46am On Sep 25, 2018
Hmmm....dressed as a woman.....for attention?...get unsuspecting men to take him shopping?...with the hope of bedding him?...or getting guys to pick him up then robbing them?
Re: Man Who Disguised As A 'Pretty Lady' Caught And Disgraced. Photos by Westaslave2(f): 11:50am On Sep 25, 2018
Timewilltell2:
He looks like a developer . This is work lipsrsealed. Stupid tribe
jealous person ,just get a life we ar always better dan u
Re: Man Who Disguised As A 'Pretty Lady' Caught And Disgraced. Photos by yorubakid: 11:53am On Sep 25, 2018
adewumiopeyemi:
Rubbish he look like our brother. Who normally develop other country... cheesy cheesy I shake head
Bobrisky must be a developer too I can bet my balls that the dude is a stupid Afonja..

1 Like

Re: Man Who Disguised As A 'Pretty Lady' Caught And Disgraced. Photos by Mike008(m): 11:56am On Sep 25, 2018
Why is nobody touching Bobrisky?

1 Like

Re: Man Who Disguised As A 'Pretty Lady' Caught And Disgraced. Photos by Lomprico2: 11:57am On Sep 25, 2018
How come bobisky has not been caught and disgraced?

1 Like

Re: Man Who Disguised As A 'Pretty Lady' Caught And Disgraced. Photos by emonkey(m): 12:02pm On Sep 25, 2018
When will they catch and beat Bobrisky ?

1 Like

Re: Man Who Disguised As A 'Pretty Lady' Caught And Disgraced. Photos by aishmuhd(f): 12:03pm On Sep 25, 2018
I am not in the support of this gay thing....or cross dressers but why treating him as a criminal different from BOBRISKY who moves about in this country without any qualms. why is our Law only applicable to nobody in the societies...pls why not also try to UnCloth Bobrisky in the public then I kown u are fair to this stupid guy...
Re: Man Who Disguised As A 'Pretty Lady' Caught And Disgraced. Photos by Chinny024(f): 12:12pm On Sep 25, 2018
Another bobrisky relation disclosed shocked shocked grin
Re: Man Who Disguised As A 'Pretty Lady' Caught And Disgraced. Photos by Yinxies(f): 12:18pm On Sep 25, 2018
DO YOU NEED A WEBSITE FOR YOUR BUSINESS?

Get one for as low as N25,000

zero eight zero six six four five two zero six seven
Re: Man Who Disguised As A 'Pretty Lady' Caught And Disgraced. Photos by imran147(m): 12:24pm On Sep 25, 2018
Bob risky come carry your fellow brother
Re: Man Who Disguised As A 'Pretty Lady' Caught And Disgraced. Photos by jackie35(m): 12:33pm On Sep 25, 2018
Angelanest:
For those men who are attracted to anything under skirt, here's a big warning. A young man was nabbed after disguising as a lady in order to deceive unsuspecting 'victims'. In a video trending online, the guy was forced to pull off his clothes after he was suspected of being a man - as his fake breasts fell immediately during the public humiliation. 

The exact location where this happened was not given in the footage.

Earlier this year, a young Nigerian man who disguised as a lady in order to flex in nightclub - was caught in the process.

According to an online report, the man was caught in a nightclub after eating Sharwama, Suya and consuming enough beer. He was humiliated and disgraced after his act was uncovered as his photos were taken to show his real ''manhood''. Watch the shocking video below.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/09/man-caught-and-disgraced-after-disguising-as-a-pretty-lady-photos.html

Watch video HERE.

lolzz another ***brisky
Re: Man Who Disguised As A 'Pretty Lady' Caught And Disgraced. Photos by IbrahimDamola: 12:50pm On Sep 25, 2018
adewumiopeyemi:
Rubbish he look like our brother. Who normally develop other country... cheesy cheesy I shake head

But boborisky and denrenle the shameless faghot crossdressers are from our yoruba tribe. We yoruba men are effeminate crossdressers. grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Who Disguised As A 'Pretty Lady' Caught And Disgraced. Photos by Nobody: 1:31pm On Sep 25, 2018
adewumiopeyemi:
Oh, I actually thought he looks like your brother bobrisky. And take my advice, don't quote me and spew trash. If my mom wasn't Yoruba I'll feel all Yoruba are tribalistic children like you. Didirin.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Disguised As A 'Pretty Lady' Caught And Disgraced. Photos by LZAA: 1:38pm On Sep 25, 2018
adewumiopeyemi:
Denrele and bobrisky are the kingpins naw
Stop denying ur own
Btw no true igbo man is on the down low
Too many pretty chicks in Alaigbo grin grin
Cc immhotep greenback sharpshoota sarkin Roger3D

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Who Disguised As A 'Pretty Lady' Caught And Disgraced. Photos by LZAA: 1:41pm On Sep 25, 2018
aishmuhd:
I am not in the support of this gay thing....or cross dressers but why treating him as a criminal different from BOBRISKY who moves about in this country without any qualms. why is our Law only applicable to nobody in the societies...pls why not also try to UnCloth Bobrisky in the public then I kown u are fair to this stupid guy...
Bobrisky dy tidy rich men on the downlow hence his freedom
Same for denrele and that efulefu charly boy
Re: Man Who Disguised As A 'Pretty Lady' Caught And Disgraced. Photos by LZAA: 1:43pm On Sep 25, 2018
slawomir:
if not for pussyyyy when the man nor get wetin be differentiate her from most engineering girls for our universities

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Who Disguised As A 'Pretty Lady' Caught And Disgraced. Photos by Makapounse(m): 1:44pm On Sep 25, 2018
Something like this happened in my working place some months ago in Iyana Ipaja axis of Lagos state, but this is not the picture of the guy am talking about, we handed him over to Neighborhood and was taken to Mosan-OkunOla LCDa ,
Re: Man Who Disguised As A 'Pretty Lady' Caught And Disgraced. Photos by omojesu202(m): 4:45pm On Sep 25, 2018
Arthurity1:
If he decides to dress up as a woman, man, hermaphrodite, or goat sef how is it anybody's business?

I concur...
anyone that decides to fall for him, that's his own business.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Disguised As A 'Pretty Lady' Caught And Disgraced. Photos by adewumiopeyemi(m): 4:54pm On Sep 25, 2018
It like you are high on water abi... undecided
gbosaa:

Shataap, will you? angry

Isn’t that Bobrisky and Denrele protege?

Developers don’t dress like that? It’s not in our character.
Re: Man Who Disguised As A 'Pretty Lady' Caught And Disgraced. Photos by adewumiopeyemi(m): 5:32pm On Sep 25, 2018
I can see you are high on tomatoes.. mumu.. undecided don't quote me if you don't me to abuse you more..
chiddyok:

Oh, I actually thought he looks like your brother bobrisky. And take my advice, don't quote me and spew trash. If my mom wasn't Yoruba I'll feel all Yoruba are tribalistic children like you. Didirin.
Re: Man Who Disguised As A 'Pretty Lady' Caught And Disgraced. Photos by Nobody: 6:02pm On Sep 25, 2018
adewumiopeyemi:
I can see you are high on tomatoes.. mumu.. undecided don't quote me if you don't me to abuse you more..
High on tomatoes? My love your comment defines your level of stupidity. You want to quote me, right? Quote again. Just don't come and be forming too mature to argue when it goes down. What you said is rubbish. Abi did an igbo boy break your heart? Or an igbo chick took your man? Have you ever even left the southwest? You'll just carry your phone and be forming e-warrior. Tribalistic idiot. High on tomatoes. That explains a lot about you. Quote me again. I'm patiently waiting for you.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Disguised As A 'Pretty Lady' Caught And Disgraced. Photos by adewumiopeyemi(m): 6:15pm On Sep 25, 2018
Mumu pls read my coment well I didn't mention any tribe here so please don't bring triabalism in this ooo your conscience is already judgeing you ryt pls I don't have time to reply you. You just saying rubish here.
chiddyok:

High on tomatoes? My love your comment defines your level of stupidity. You want to quote me, right? Quote again. Just don't come and be forming too mature to argue when it goes down. What you said is rubbish. Abi did an igbo boy break your heart? Or an igbo chick took your man? Have you ever even left the southwest? You'll just carry your phone and be forming e-warrior. Tribalistic idiot. High on tomatoes. That explains a lot about you. Quote me again. I'm patiently waiting for you.
Re: Man Who Disguised As A 'Pretty Lady' Caught And Disgraced. Photos by Nobody: 6:45pm On Sep 25, 2018
adewumiopeyemi:
Mumu pls read my coment well I didn't mention any tribe here so please don't bring triabalism in this ooo your conscience is already judgeing you ryt pls I don't have time to reply you. You just saying rubish here.
I warned you not to come and form no time to argue. You brought developers up. My dear if you don't like heat get out of the kitchen. Coward. You want to yab developers Abi? Radarada oshi. Stay and argue. Develop yourself before you come out and shake any table. Now you are asking me if you mentioned tribe? Mentally undeveloped liar. Keep quoting. Ode
P.s. didn't even know you are a guy. Which igbo guy took your girl? Or your igbo crush doesn't like that your roll-on head? Quote me again. With your grammar like that of a 2 year old. Uncle agbaya. At your age you put developers in front. Next time think before you comment.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Officers At Surulere Murder A Man & Dump His Corpse At LUTH Mortuary(Pics / Five Tenants Defile, Impregnate Landlord’s 12-year-old Daughter / Man Kills His Mother, Two Children With Cutlass In Nnewi, Anambra (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.