Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,576 members, 7,823,496 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

How To Live Happily Even When You Are Extremely Broke - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Live Happily Even When You Are Extremely Broke (307 Views)

A Simple Way To Manage Your Emotion And Live Happily Everyday / Meet Nigerian Lady Who Gave Up Obesity To Live Healthy Lifestyle / “Doctors Gave Me 48hrs To Live, But Look At Me Now” - Guy Survival Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Live Happily Even When You Are Extremely Broke by JOSEPHTOSIN: 12:15am On Sep 25, 2018
How to live happily even when you are very broke

Have you experienced being broke at times? Some of us have at one point in life or another. When you have a reliable source of income and you are broke, you could find comfort knowing that once it gets to a particular date, money will come in but what if you know that money is not coming from any source?

This is where you know the real meaning of being broke. Imagine searching through all your pockets, bank account and elsewhere without any dime. How will you feel? Happy? Sad? or confused?

The first option will definitely not come up at all. Who will feel happy in such situation? Of course the entire body will be down especially the nervous system as the brain will overwork more because it’s trying to figure out a solution.

Financial worries which comes from lack of money is responsible for many problems in the world today. In fact it has led to depression and many broken homes.When you are broke, the entire body suffers both physically and mentally so, if you’re in such situation, I mean when you are out of cash temporarily or permanently, you can still be happy and healthy. So, take a seat, relax and follow through the 7 helpful steps you can take to remain happy when broke.

- Remain Calm

The first thing that happens when you are broke is that you start getting worried. You start to think a lot. It is natural as your brain is designed to always look for ways out of any situation. One common question that will run through your brain is how do I get money? Instead of allowing your brain bring that first question to you, tell your brain to think first on things you can do to be happy before thinking of your finances as this will reduce over working the brain. Also, remember that excessive thinking won’t solve the problem at hand. It could even lead to depression. So relax, take a deep breath and remain calm. Tell yourself that everything is in control. Once you are able to achieve this inner calmness, move to the next step

-Seek help

The saying “no man is an island” and “a problem shared is half solved are true”. Don’t say how can I tell this person about my problem? How will they look at me? This is where humility comes in. You need to share your plight with sincere and honest people not those who will mock you or make you feel bad. Explain sincerely to a friend your current situation. When doing this,be very plain as to what led to the current situation if it was due to loss of a job, illness or any other situation out of your control. Avoid telling such ones what led to the problem if it was caused by your excessive lifestyle as such ones will likely not help you and even if they help, they will say negative things behind your back.

-Look out for support programs:

In some countries, the government has a provision for those who are less privileged in the society. Some citizens of affluent countries receive a monthly stipend to cater for basic needs. Look out for such programs and see how you can benefit from it. Even if the program is taking care of your daily meal, that is fine as you will have other things to worry about. What if you are from a country where such support programs exist in the dictionary?

Move to the next step below

Get full interesting details here @ healthlovaz

(1) (Reply)

See The New Device That Gets Rid Of Blood Pressure, Arthritis, Stroke & Other Ai / The Racist Origins Of Marijuana Prohibition / Bipolar Illness Not A Death Sentence..... #canbemanaged

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.