Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,396 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

Freebie! Claim Your Free Copy Of A Newly Launch Book By Gloria Grossi - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Freebie! Claim Your Free Copy Of A Newly Launch Book By Gloria Grossi (457 Views)

"The Denial Of Death": An Award Winning Book By Ernest Becker / Chinua Achebe Signing A Copy Of His Book 'Anthills Of Savanna' (Throwback Photo) / Victor Banjo: A Book By Deji Yesufu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Freebie! Claim Your Free Copy Of A Newly Launch Book By Gloria Grossi by Gbethel: 4:43am On Sep 25, 2018
Are you a Christian Parent in search of the best material for your teenage daughters? Are you in search of the perfect gift Idea for your teenage daughters, nieces, or sisters? Look no further, Claim a free copy of The Girls Best Buddies By Gloria Grossi.

The Girls Best Buddies is targeted at Christian teenage girls with the aim of helping them find themselves, be themselves and embrace the beauty of what God has designed for them. The homogenous characteristics of females around the world made it possible for Gloria Grossi to reveal through this book; keys that will help young girls access success in life.

This book answers the frequently asked questions by young girls around the world such as; how to deal with YOU, others, peer pressure, depression, insecurities, building your self-esteem, relationships, how to gain your parent’s trust and the untold truth about puberty among others. This book is majorly written with teenage girls at heart. It relates to different teenage girls’ problems on a personal level. If you seek advice on how to lose some weight, beauty tips, how to relax your mind or how to look attractive, I am sorry this book is not for you. This book is aimed at communicating with young girls at their confused stage.

The Girls Best Buddies Makes reference to the Holy Bible, personal experiences and the experience of others.

WHY SHOULD I BUY OR READ THIS BOOK?

The major reason I think you should buy this book is that, it’s an “ASSET”. My favourite book of the Bible written by King Solomon states, “Where there is no guidance, the people falls, but in an abundance of counsellors there is safety” – Proverbs 11:14. This is a book that will not just be a blessing to the child but to the parents or guardian of the child.

Genre: Adolescent/Teen.

Sex Female

Subtitle: Guide to finding yourself, loving yourself and embracing God’s design for you.

Follow these steps to claim a copy.

If you live outside Nigeria Click here to claim a copy https://amzn.to/2QsyAST

If you live in Nigeria click here https://www.gloriagrossi.com/my-book-launch-is-here/ to get a detail information on how to get your copy

(1) (Reply)

Fear Of Fall / Pls I Need This Ebook At Urgency / Am I An Introvert?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.