Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:57 AM

Marcelo All Smiles With Family At Fifa Football Awards (PHOTO) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Marcelo All Smiles With Family At Fifa Football Awards (PHOTO) (27257 Views)

Anthony Joshua All Smiles With His Son, Joseph / William Troost-Ekong All Smiles With His Wife / Kanu Nwankwo & Wife, Amara At FIFA Best Awards (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marcelo All Smiles With Family At Fifa Football Awards (PHOTO) by gistgod: 5:12am On Sep 25, 2018
Popular footballer Marcelo is seen in new photos with his family at Fifa Football Awards which held in London yesterday.

Isnt it Lovely?

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2018/09/marcelo-all-smiles-with-family-at-fifa.html

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Marcelo All Smiles With Family At Fifa Football Awards (PHOTO) by gistgod: 5:13am On Sep 25, 2018
one love..... cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Marcelo All Smiles With Family At Fifa Football Awards (PHOTO) by Cutesexy1(f): 11:55am On Sep 25, 2018
What a beautiful family.

9 Likes

Re: Marcelo All Smiles With Family At Fifa Football Awards (PHOTO) by Fizzyflex(m): 11:55am On Sep 25, 2018
Best Three in the world..
Love this guy wella

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marcelo All Smiles With Family At Fifa Football Awards (PHOTO) by midehi2(f): 11:55am On Sep 25, 2018
cute people

2 Likes

Re: Marcelo All Smiles With Family At Fifa Football Awards (PHOTO) by YOUNGELDER1(m): 11:55am On Sep 25, 2018
cheesy Mulatoes

1 Like

Re: Marcelo All Smiles With Family At Fifa Football Awards (PHOTO) by slawomir: 11:55am On Sep 25, 2018
weldone son

all hail to my Liverpool fans

champions league and EPL is ours

4 Likes

Re: Marcelo All Smiles With Family At Fifa Football Awards (PHOTO) by martcrown: 11:55am On Sep 25, 2018
My man!

1 Like

Re: Marcelo All Smiles With Family At Fifa Football Awards (PHOTO) by Fizzyflex(m): 11:55am On Sep 25, 2018
Cutesexy1:
R
You wicked ooo grin grin
Re: Marcelo All Smiles With Family At Fifa Football Awards (PHOTO) by Demgohearword: 11:55am On Sep 25, 2018
Omo ologo but which kind dress sense be this?

2 Likes

Re: Marcelo All Smiles With Family At Fifa Football Awards (PHOTO) by maestroferdi: 11:56am On Sep 25, 2018
Marcelo...one of the players who made Real Madrid tick.

Forget Ronaldo and his "food is ready" football...Marcelo, Modric and Ramos were doing the work while Ronaldo was collecting the accolades.

Thankfully, FIFA used their brain once not long ago...

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marcelo All Smiles With Family At Fifa Football Awards (PHOTO) by DonFreshmoney(m): 11:56am On Sep 25, 2018
The wife sabi spoil things shaaaa..

She suppose join rock white canvas.

2 Likes

Re: Marcelo All Smiles With Family At Fifa Football Awards (PHOTO) by elanoelnino(m): 11:58am On Sep 25, 2018
wait o messi make FIFA eleven and he's not among the top 3 sallah made top 3 and he's not among FIFA best eleven.....Fifa self eh
Re: Marcelo All Smiles With Family At Fifa Football Awards (PHOTO) by Sholaco: 11:59am On Sep 25, 2018
Good for him
Re: Marcelo All Smiles With Family At Fifa Football Awards (PHOTO) by DBossNG(m): 11:59am On Sep 25, 2018
Nice

Check my signature for the best data prices and testimonies. I bet you a trial will convince you.
Re: Marcelo All Smiles With Family At Fifa Football Awards (PHOTO) by Anny505(m): 12:05pm On Sep 25, 2018
But wait why is the wife looking like THOR'S half sister, goddess of death grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Marcelo All Smiles With Family At Fifa Football Awards (PHOTO) by Nobody: 12:14pm On Sep 25, 2018
elanoelnino:
wait o messi make FIFA eleven and he's not among the top 3 sallah made top 3 and he's not among FIFA best eleven.....Fifa self eh
APC has taken over FIFA secretariat.
How can Mo SALAH who made the top best 3 not make FIFA 1st Eleven....??
Then MESSI that was sidelined made FIFA 1st eleven ahead of SALAH who plays the same WING

4 Likes

Re: Marcelo All Smiles With Family At Fifa Football Awards (PHOTO) by marttol: 12:14pm On Sep 25, 2018
Re: Marcelo All Smiles With Family At Fifa Football Awards (PHOTO) by 1x2x3: 12:15pm On Sep 25, 2018
Teaching kids bad sense of dressing
Re: Marcelo All Smiles With Family At Fifa Football Awards (PHOTO) by melanch(m): 12:18pm On Sep 25, 2018
His wife looks like a witch.

4 Likes

Re: Marcelo All Smiles With Family At Fifa Football Awards (PHOTO) by elanoelnino(m): 12:21pm On Sep 25, 2018
EVILFOREST:
APC has taken over FIFA secretariat. How can Mo SALAH who made the top best 3 not make FIFA 1st Eleven....?? Then MESSI that was sidelined made FIFA 1st eleven ahead of SALAH who plays the same WING
in fact the award remains inconclusive there will be a rerun

2 Likes

Re: Marcelo All Smiles With Family At Fifa Football Awards (PHOTO) by AreaFada2: 12:21pm On Sep 25, 2018
Anny505:
But wait why is the wife looking like THOR'S half sister, goddess of death grin grin

I wonder o. Not even looking happy.

Oyinbo sabi snap up blacks with money.

Yet any small problem they kick you out and take at least half your money. Tiger Woods don see wen. shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Marcelo All Smiles With Family At Fifa Football Awards (PHOTO) by Nobody: 12:22pm On Sep 25, 2018
iPhone 5s for sale little crack that does not affect the screen call/Whatsapp 09030818219
Re: Marcelo All Smiles With Family At Fifa Football Awards (PHOTO) by uju22(f): 12:23pm On Sep 25, 2018
Beautiful family pix
Re: Marcelo All Smiles With Family At Fifa Football Awards (PHOTO) by Nobody: 12:23pm On Sep 25, 2018
Fizzyflex:
Best Three in the world..
Love this guy wella
What about Alaba?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Marcelo All Smiles With Family At Fifa Football Awards (PHOTO) by Nobody: 12:25pm On Sep 25, 2018
elanoelnino:
in fact the award remains inconclusive there will be a rerun
If I were MESSI I will sue them for INSULTING me.
It’s an aberration of normal occurrence
Re: Marcelo All Smiles With Family At Fifa Football Awards (PHOTO) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 12:26pm On Sep 25, 2018
I so much love this guy... Very friendly even in the pitch with an opponent
May be the pretty wife is behind his rare character
Re: Marcelo All Smiles With Family At Fifa Football Awards (PHOTO) by ObaKlaz: 12:37pm On Sep 25, 2018
Anny505:
That babe brutal die!

1 Like

Re: Marcelo All Smiles With Family At Fifa Football Awards (PHOTO) by egojeny1(f): 12:45pm On Sep 25, 2018
maestroferdi:
Marcelo...one of the players who made Real Madrid tick.

Forget Ronaldo and his "food is ready" football...Marcelo, Modric and Ramos were doing the work while Ronaldo was collecting the accolades.

Thankfully, FIFA used their brain once not long ago...
Asin eeh i keep on saying it that those five ballon d'or awards Ronaldo collected Marcelo was supposed to collect two cos he was doing the work while ronaldo was collecting awards.
I thank fifa for having a rethink.

3 Likes

Re: Marcelo All Smiles With Family At Fifa Football Awards (PHOTO) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 12:45pm On Sep 25, 2018
huh
Re: Marcelo All Smiles With Family At Fifa Football Awards (PHOTO) by Benekruku(m): 1:07pm On Sep 25, 2018
slawomir:
weldone son

all hail to my Liverpool fans

champions league and EPL is ours

Are you hungry

(1) (2) (Reply)

EPL: Odion Ighalo To Join Manchester Utd’s Rivals, Newcastle / Argentina President Fernandez Urges Messi To Return Home / John Mikel Obi Returns To Training Ahead Of Clash Against South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.