Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:19 AM

Ronaldinho At The FIFA Football Awards, Fans React (PHOTO) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldinho At The FIFA Football Awards, Fans React (PHOTO) (37839 Views)

The Best FIFA Football Awards 2021 Winners (updates) / The Best FIFA Football Awards 2020 Winners (Updates) / Nominees For The Best FIFA Football Awards™ 2020 Revealed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronaldinho At The FIFA Football Awards, Fans React (PHOTO) by MissRaine69(f): 12:04pm On Sep 25, 2018
Say what you want about his teeth he managed to get two wives......some of you don’t even have half a woman!
Re: Ronaldinho At The FIFA Football Awards, Fans React (PHOTO) by Awoo88: 12:05pm On Sep 25, 2018
This guy no sabi dress
Re: Ronaldinho At The FIFA Football Awards, Fans React (PHOTO) by Mike008(m): 12:06pm On Sep 25, 2018
What's with the cap?
Re: Ronaldinho At The FIFA Football Awards, Fans React (PHOTO) by nwabuwa: 12:06pm On Sep 25, 2018
Dinho again....if u know u know
Re: Ronaldinho At The FIFA Football Awards, Fans React (PHOTO) by Agugbadin: 12:06pm On Sep 25, 2018
A great footballer indeed
Re: Ronaldinho At The FIFA Football Awards, Fans React (PHOTO) by Gossiplover: 12:06pm On Sep 25, 2018
Correct man
Re: Ronaldinho At The FIFA Football Awards, Fans React (PHOTO) by Nobody: 12:08pm On Sep 25, 2018
kadree:
Dinho!

The man that passes the ball with his back.

He help nurtured the most brilliant left legged "short man football terrorist" in the world.

Na my Messi you call terrorist

You will pay fine grin
Re: Ronaldinho At The FIFA Football Awards, Fans React (PHOTO) by lilmonarch(m): 12:08pm On Sep 25, 2018
Michael Ballack i sight you cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldinho At The FIFA Football Awards, Fans React (PHOTO) by JWTheocracy1: 12:09pm On Sep 25, 2018
Cutesexy1:
One of the most skillful player of his generation.

Of All Time Bro.
Re: Ronaldinho At The FIFA Football Awards, Fans React (PHOTO) by JWTheocracy1: 12:13pm On Sep 25, 2018
This girl Ronaldinho remains my best player of all time. Ah! I remember his days in Barcelona and AC Milan. Always dancing and smiling on the pitch. Even when he collect Red card, he go smile commot pitch.
He's one of the happiest footballer of all time that took football as a game of fun. Tuale Baba!!!

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldinho At The FIFA Football Awards, Fans React (PHOTO) by Smile4daddy(m): 12:16pm On Sep 25, 2018
Is he a Celestial member? Why is he putting on their cap?
Re: Ronaldinho At The FIFA Football Awards, Fans React (PHOTO) by AkupeMBANO(m): 12:17pm On Sep 25, 2018
Kingsley1000:
the real goat
indomie kids will disagree
I totally agree with you. this guy play ball those days o Kai!!

1 Like

Re: Ronaldinho At The FIFA Football Awards, Fans React (PHOTO) by uju22(f): 12:22pm On Sep 25, 2018
I remember Ronaldiho's skill then, the guy was really good. One Love bro

1 Like

Re: Ronaldinho At The FIFA Football Awards, Fans React (PHOTO) by Nobody: 12:22pm On Sep 25, 2018
Most entertaining footballer ever

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldinho At The FIFA Football Awards, Fans React (PHOTO) by VolvoS60(m): 12:32pm On Sep 25, 2018
MissRaine69:
Say what you want about his teeth he managed to get two wives......some of you don’t even have half a woman!

^^^

grin
Re: Ronaldinho At The FIFA Football Awards, Fans React (PHOTO) by kaso0(m): 12:39pm On Sep 25, 2018
Eyin Omo Ronaldiho
Re: Ronaldinho At The FIFA Football Awards, Fans React (PHOTO) by Goalnaldo(m): 12:40pm On Sep 25, 2018
DREAMZZZ:
i am an indomie kid but i don't disagree ..after watching him on youtube cool
its very rare for people to accept that.
Re: Ronaldinho At The FIFA Football Awards, Fans React (PHOTO) by Goalnaldo(m): 12:42pm On Sep 25, 2018
uju22:
I remember Ronaldiho's skill then, the guy was really good. One Love bro
i love girls that love football
Re: Ronaldinho At The FIFA Football Awards, Fans React (PHOTO) by Goalnaldo(m): 12:44pm On Sep 25, 2018
I watched Barcelona matches back then simply because of him.. The purest football entertainer.
Re: Ronaldinho At The FIFA Football Awards, Fans React (PHOTO) by bluefilm: 12:53pm On Sep 25, 2018
But why Ronaldo and Messi no come?
Re: Ronaldinho At The FIFA Football Awards, Fans React (PHOTO) by ebereokey(m): 12:55pm On Sep 25, 2018
FIFA is supporting Racism. How much Ex African players had anchor this event..chegeee
Re: Ronaldinho At The FIFA Football Awards, Fans React (PHOTO) by Jokerman(m): 12:57pm On Sep 25, 2018
Dinho baba... mhen, no more techniques in football... when you dey play you see Ronaldinho, see Zidane, see Figo etc, you'd see technicality... buh who cares though CR7 has beaten all their records, although he was cheated yesterday....
Re: Ronaldinho At The FIFA Football Awards, Fans React (PHOTO) by yusufbida(m): 1:00pm On Sep 25, 2018
gistgod:
From Gistvic.com

Ronaldinho look at the FIFA Football Awards has gotten a lot of reactions by fans has many was surprised about his tooth.

Its seems he had a successful surgery on his tooth.

Isn't he cute like that?

See photo below:

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2018/09/ronaldinho-at-fifa-football-awards-fans.html

*Get register with 5k and start to earn as banks earns from their customers*

Re: Ronaldinho At The FIFA Football Awards, Fans React (PHOTO) by Otunski: 1:02pm On Sep 25, 2018
Unarguably the greatest ever. He was an embodiment of what football is all about.
Re: Ronaldinho At The FIFA Football Awards, Fans React (PHOTO) by bluecircle470: 1:27pm On Sep 25, 2018
See as Kante come rhyme with darkness

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ronaldinho At The FIFA Football Awards, Fans React (PHOTO) by BrainnewsRadio(f): 1:27pm On Sep 25, 2018
gistgod:
he don do his teeth..... grin grin

Really? grin grin
Re: Ronaldinho At The FIFA Football Awards, Fans React (PHOTO) by Bitchiamjay(m): 1:28pm On Sep 25, 2018
Cutesexy1:
One of the most skillful player of his generation.
it's so adorable and loving seeing a female who appreciates soccer.. you caught an attention.. missie.

#YOLO

1 Like

Re: Ronaldinho At The FIFA Football Awards, Fans React (PHOTO) by maestroferdi: 1:28pm On Sep 25, 2018
Hand breaking Ramos posing like one senior agbero...
Re: Ronaldinho At The FIFA Football Awards, Fans React (PHOTO) by adetes: 1:29pm On Sep 25, 2018
Master of dribbler
Re: Ronaldinho At The FIFA Football Awards, Fans React (PHOTO) by Duru009(m): 1:31pm On Sep 25, 2018
Likes for Messi and shares for Ronaldinho

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obafemi Martins Buys Brand New G-wagon For His Babymama (photos) / PSG Signs Nigerian Defender Nicole Payne. / COVID-19: Six Chelsea Players Test Positive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.