Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,348 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

Cardi B Becomes The First Female Rapper With Three #1 Songs On The Billboard 100 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cardi B Becomes The First Female Rapper With Three #1 Songs On The Billboard 100 (522 Views)

Meet The Nigerian Rapper With The Most Tattoo / Cardi B Becomes First Female Rapper With Two Number 1 Songs On Billboard Hot 100 / Cardi B Surprises Migos Rapper With $320, 000 Rolls-royce Motor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cardi B Becomes The First Female Rapper With Three #1 Songs On The Billboard 100 by kaysteph: 7:30am On Sep 25, 2018
Cardi B breaks another record, another music point of reference. Cardi B has made amazingly, one more walk with the Billboard outlines since turning into the main female rapper to have three #1 tracks on the Billboard 100. Maroon 5’s Cardi helped track “Girls Like You” is sitting at #2 on the diagram, while “I Like It” sits on number #3 and “Ring” is a bit bring down at #56.

The celebratory declaration is amazingly, one more case for Cardi to demonstrate her positioning and achievement with regards to the sauce beef between her and Nicki Minaj. After their NYFW fight, Nicki guaranteed Cardi’s vocation was worked off payola and sensitivity. From that point forward Cardi has been posting Instagram posts demonstrating her diligent work with past exhibitions and various honor assignments.

“I adore both Nicki Minaj and Cardi B and I imagine that they are to a great degree skilled—and in a period when [Serena Williams] is battling for ladies’ equity, we can’t be battling,” Kelly Rowland said back after their fight at the NYFW earlier this month “There’s no time for us as ladies to battle, and they are simply so gifted, and I just really cherish them both so much, however it’s simply not the time. We have way greater issues as ladies, you know what I mean? So I don’t have a clue. I’m Switzerland, I don’t f*cking know.”

http://jamzblast.co/cardi-b-becomes-the-first-female-rapper-with-three-1-songs-on-the-billboard-100/

Re: Cardi B Becomes The First Female Rapper With Three #1 Songs On The Billboard 100 by youngest85(m): 7:32am On Sep 25, 2018
Wow!
Re: Cardi B Becomes The First Female Rapper With Three #1 Songs On The Billboard 100 by NNAMDIII(m): 7:41am On Sep 25, 2018
She's better than nicki minaj cool

(1) (Reply)

My Two Marriages Failed Because My Ex-wives Were Greedy - Akin Lewis / Celebrities And Bra Less Cancer Campaign / Dynamites Night With M-DAY & Cheddah Endorsement Deal Party-ugobest MUSIC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.