Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

Positive Thinking -opeyemi Aiyeola - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Positive Thinking -opeyemi Aiyeola (267 Views)

Self-Medication: Opeyemi Aiyeola Escapes Death. Lands In Hospital (Video) / Opeyemi Aiyeola: Why I Left Nigeria For UK At The Peak Of My Career / Opeyemi Aiyeola Celebrates Her 40th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Positive Thinking -opeyemi Aiyeola by Samgist(m): 7:33am On Sep 25, 2018
Instead of thinking of all the things that can go wrong, become one of the people who look on how they go right. Your mind is powerful, and when you fill it with positivity your life naturally becomes positive. When you think positive thoughts, positive things will happen.

See photo click
http://samgist.com/positive-thinking-opeyemi-aiyeola/

(1) (Reply)

''buhari Is By Far The Most Successful Fraudster In The History Of Nigeria'' / Actress, Treasure And Tracy Challenge Each Other In Dancing Competition (pics) / My Industry Is Full Of Gossip, Backstabbing And Envy - Actress Iyabo Ojo Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.