Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,297 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

Multiply - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Multiply (197 Views)

If God Hates Sin So Much, Then Why Does He Let It Multiply? / Be Fruitful And Multiply. / Rccg Housefellowship Manual(sun. 13/05/2018) Be Fruitful And Multiply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Multiply by kpakpandoN(m): 8:14am On Sep 25, 2018
A major characteristic of every living thing is growth. If a child that was born 5 years ago now looks like a 5 years old child, this is only normal. If an orange tree you planted four years ago is now yielding fruits, this is also normal. You don’t need a miracle to grow, it is just natural. Multiplication on the other hand is a special thing. God did not tell us to grow, He told us to multiply because it is a command from God. You may be wondering, “How can I begin to multiply?” notice that when God told His children to multiply in Genesis 1:28, it was a time when there was no sin and they had constant fellowship with Him. The simple secret to multiplication is to live holy and to have God with you. Psalm 22:3 says that God inhabits the praises of His children. If you want God to be with you always, then you should live a lifestyle of giving praise to Him.

Many years ago, I was preparing for a three-day program. While I was in my prayer room, I was praying to God, saying, “Lord heal the sick today, show forth Your power and do mighty miracles.” Suddenly, I heard God respond sharply to me, and He said “Keep quiet! What about all the miracles I have done in the past? Have you thanked Me for them?” My response to Him was “Lord I’m sorry, thank You for all the miracles you have done for us; now today, heal the sick, and perform great miracles..,” He suddenly cut me short again, saying, “Keep quiet” I don’t want to hear any request from you for the next three days; all I want you to do is to praise Me.” This was very difficult for me because my mind was set on having the people that would be attending the program receive their miracles. I struggled with this instruction, but I obeyed. After the program was over, God told me to tell my people to prepare; He said that we had been experiencing increase in our church, but that from that time forward, we would be experiencing multiplication, and that has been our story ever since. Do you want to multiply? Learn to praise God regularly, and avoid sin. Taking Solomon as a case study, when he became king, he feared the Lord and kept away from sin. His only desire was to rule the people according to God’s will. There was even a time he sacrificed twenty-two thousand oxen and a hundred and twenty thousand sheep, all just to worship God (2nd Chronicles 7:5). In 2nd Chronicles 2:1, he determined to build a house for Good and spared no expense at all in building this house. All the while, he kept multiplying. He multiplied so much that silver and gold were like stones in his kingdom (2nd Chronicles 1:15). However, the moment his heart turned away from the things of God, the anointing for multiplication dried up, so that by the end of his reign, he was taxing the people heavily just so that he could maintain his lifestyle. Determine today to stay away from sin and stay in the place of worshipping God, and your multiplication will be unending.
Written by Pastor E.A. Adeboye.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Must Do More To Fight Poverty / The Path Of Life / How To Know More About God & Grow In Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.