Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,641 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:10 AM

Here's Why The Infinix Stylus Is Better Than The Tecno Camon Xpro (vice Versa) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Here's Why The Infinix Stylus Is Better Than The Tecno Camon Xpro (vice Versa) (1224 Views)

How To Transfer Airtime From Mtn To Airtel Or Glo To Etisalat And Vice Versa / Infinix Launches The Most Intelligent Smartphone NOTE 5 Stylus Powered By Google / Infinix Note 5 Pro Stylus (rumour Specs And Images) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Here's Why The Infinix Stylus Is Better Than The Tecno Camon Xpro (vice Versa) by Flawlessangel(m): 9:16am On Sep 25, 2018
For those still confused about these awesome 2018 entries from tecno and Infinix, here is why you should pick one over the other.

ADVANTAGES OF THE CAMON X PRO

It has 24mp front camera and a 16mp back camera which takes slightly better pictures than the stylus. Camon pictures is like 10/10 to Infinix 9.5/10

That's it

ADVANTAGES OF THE INFINIX NOTE 5 STYLUS

1) STYLUS PEN :

one of the most obvious add on the tecno dsnt have. A sleek pen that gives simplicity and versatility. How important it will be depends on the individual

2) BATTERY CAPACITY :

the Infinix stylus possess a 4000mah battery capacity which is superior to the battery available on the tecno

3) BETTER BUILD QUALITY :

the metallic build of the stylus gives it a more premium feel to tecnos plastic build. The Infinix is simply more attractive to look at.

4)QUICK CHARGE

Infinix stylus has quick charging capabilities while the Camon x pro does not

That's it

So the Infinix has 4 advantages to tecnos 1 but tecnos one advantage is still a core aspect of phones which is why this is still a competition.

Whichever one u decide to go for depends on your personal taste
Re: Here's Why The Infinix Stylus Is Better Than The Tecno Camon Xpro (vice Versa) by Iykesmooth: 9:22am On Sep 25, 2018
That's it, am going with the stylus
Re: Here's Why The Infinix Stylus Is Better Than The Tecno Camon Xpro (vice Versa) by Apappy: 10:22am On Sep 25, 2018
In this case the infinix is better.
Re: Here's Why The Infinix Stylus Is Better Than The Tecno Camon Xpro (vice Versa) by Iykesmooth: 10:44am On Sep 25, 2018
Bamac come in here. Why would you tell me to get the Camon xpro when Infinix is obviously superior?
Re: Here's Why The Infinix Stylus Is Better Than The Tecno Camon Xpro (vice Versa) by bamac(m): 11:05am On Sep 25, 2018
Flawlessangel:

Whichever one u decide to go for depends on your personal taste

@ Iykesmooth the quoted is my reason. I don't really like infinix, even that tecno battery may still be same in reality.
Re: Here's Why The Infinix Stylus Is Better Than The Tecno Camon Xpro (vice Versa) by Iykesmooth: 12:33pm On Sep 25, 2018
bamac:

@ Iykesmooth the quoted is my reason. I don't really like infinix, even that tecno battery may still be same in reality.

U got a personal bias against Infinix so you are not in a position to judge these two phones. You should learn to give objective view sometimes. Heck I even have a good experience with Infinix so it's not like am clueless about both brands

The stylus clearly outclasses the Camon x pro and you know it. Slightly better camera isn't enough to overpower 5 clear advantages of the Infinix.. Heck it could be 6 if we add faster update by Android one

Don't tell people to choose xpro over Infinix stylus that's you not doing them justice at all
Re: Here's Why The Infinix Stylus Is Better Than The Tecno Camon Xpro (vice Versa) by skywalker240(m): 12:47pm On Sep 25, 2018
Iykesmooth:

U got a personal bias against Infinix so you are not in a position to judge these two phones. You should learn to give objective view sometimes. Heck I even have a good experience with Infinix so it's not like am clueless about both brands

The stylus clearly outclasses the Camon x pro and you know it. Slightly better camera isn't enough to overpower 5 clear advantages of the Infinix.. Heck it could be 6 if we add faster update by Android one

Don't tell people to choose xpro over Infinix stylus that's you not doing them justice at all
Have you bought the stylus pro, (in respect to your thread)
Re: Here's Why The Infinix Stylus Is Better Than The Tecno Camon Xpro (vice Versa) by bamac(m): 1:26pm On Sep 25, 2018
Iykesmooth:

Ok.
Re: Here's Why The Infinix Stylus Is Better Than The Tecno Camon Xpro (vice Versa) by Iykesmooth: 1:59pm On Sep 25, 2018
skywalker240:

Have you bought the stylus pro, (in respect to your thread)

No but I plan to do so next week
Re: Here's Why The Infinix Stylus Is Better Than The Tecno Camon Xpro (vice Versa) by Gptech(m): 2:23pm On Sep 25, 2018
Flawlessangel:

4) BETTER DISPLAY :

The Infinix stylus comes with the trending 18.9 aspect ratio infinity display which isn't available on the tecno camon xpro

You should correct this, both devices have the trending 18:9 aspect ratio, and are both full hd. What's your basis of qualifying a screen as superior? The display unit in most high end devices from last year have 16:9 aspect ratio but still have superior display quality compared to most 18:9 screens. Can you tell between both devices, which has a higher pixel density, higher contrast ratio, higher maximum brightness, lower minimum brightness, deeper blacks, higher sunlight legibility, better colour accuracy, better viewing angle? These are the parameters for determining a good screen not even aspect ratio.

1 Like

Re: Here's Why The Infinix Stylus Is Better Than The Tecno Camon Xpro (vice Versa) by skywalker240(m): 2:58pm On Sep 25, 2018
Iykesmooth:

a better choice it is.
Re: Here's Why The Infinix Stylus Is Better Than The Tecno Camon Xpro (vice Versa) by valnelly(m): 3:04pm On Sep 25, 2018
Can the phone be operated without the stylus pen?
Re: Here's Why The Infinix Stylus Is Better Than The Tecno Camon Xpro (vice Versa) by Bosun13: 3:05pm On Sep 25, 2018
Gptech:

You should correct this, both devices have the trending 18:9 aspect ratio, and are both full hd. What's your basis of qualifying a screen as superior? The display unit in most high end devices from last year have 16:9 aspect ratio but still have superior display quality compared to most 18:9 screens. Can you tell between both devices, which has a higher pixel density, higher contrast ratio, higher maximum brightness, lower minimum brightness, deeper blacks, higher sunlight legibility, better colour accuracy, better viewing angle? These are the parameters for determining a good screen not even aspect ratio.
Gbam!
Re: Here's Why The Infinix Stylus Is Better Than The Tecno Camon Xpro (vice Versa) by Flawlessangel(m): 3:25pm On Sep 25, 2018
Gptech:

Noted about the display. Two reviews were saying different things that's why I got confused about that one. Anyway the rest still stands. Infinix has more appeal overall
Re: Here's Why The Infinix Stylus Is Better Than The Tecno Camon Xpro (vice Versa) by falcon01: 12:30am On Sep 26, 2018
SAMSUNG
Re: Here's Why The Infinix Stylus Is Better Than The Tecno Camon Xpro (vice Versa) by Flawlessangel(m): 9:18pm On Sep 26, 2018
falcon01:
SAMSUNG
What has this got to do with the topic?
Re: Here's Why The Infinix Stylus Is Better Than The Tecno Camon Xpro (vice Versa) by Flawlessangel(m): 2:01pm On Sep 27, 2018
Iykesmooth:

Good choice

(1) (Reply)

MTN Data Promo. / Affordable : Sublime Data Service / Obtain Fortnite Hack Free V Bucks In Genuine Methods

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.