Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

No Rift Between Me And Aregbesola – Oyetola - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Rift Between Me And Aregbesola – Oyetola (422 Views)

Adeleke And Aregbesola Dance At Unveiling Of Passport Office In Osun (Video) / Pacemakers Move To Reconcile Tinubu And Aregbesola / "No Cold War Between Tinubu And Aregbesola" - Bola Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Rift Between Me And Aregbesola – Oyetola by instrumentalstv: 9:20am On Sep 25, 2018
Olufemi Atoyebi, Osogbo The candidate of the All Progressives Congress in the Osun State governorship election, , Gboyega Oyetola, on Monday said there was no rift between him and the state Governor Rauf Aregbesola over the Saturday’s election which was declared inconclusive by the Independent National Electoral Commission. A rerun of the election will hold on Thursday. In a statement signed by Osun East Campaign Director-General, Ajibola Famurewa, Oyetola said that the people of Osun demonstrated a high level of democratic

Read More at https://nigerialatestnews.com.ng/no-rift-between-me-and-aregbesola-oyetola/
Re: No Rift Between Me And Aregbesola – Oyetola by IgboticGirl(f): 9:36am On Sep 25, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Re: No Rift Between Me And Aregbesola – Oyetola by IgboticGirl(f): 9:36am On Sep 25, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: No Rift Between Me And Aregbesola – Oyetola by Hector09(m): 9:39am On Sep 25, 2018
Oga ur only sin is that aregbesola endose u, is like when devil is backing u

(1) (Reply)

EFCC And DAVIDO Saga To Emerge / Ameachi Inspect Lagos Ibadan Rail Projec @16th Steering Committee Meeting (pics) / Pastor Chris Okotie Reveals What Will Happen Between Now & 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.