Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,313 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:42 AM

Architect on standby for you in IBADAN n Oyo state at large - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Architect on standby for you in IBADAN n Oyo state at large (482 Views)

Piping Engineer Job In Rivers State At Met T&S / State Data Assistant - Kebbi State At World Health Organization Contract Needed / Current Jobs For Teachers In Kwara State At Roemichs International School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Architect on standby for you in IBADAN n Oyo state at large by Horlardorjah(m): 9:47am On Sep 25, 2018
Get in touch with us if you need the service of an architect for architectural design, interior design n decor as well as building supervision and project management and construction.
Re: Architect on standby for you in IBADAN n Oyo state at large by DUNKA(m): 6:27am On Mar 29, 2022
Horlardorjah:
Get in touch with us if you need the service of an architect for architectural design, interior design n decor as well as building supervision and project management and construction.

1 Like

Re: Architect on standby for you in IBADAN n Oyo state at large by Horlardorjah(m): 6:40am On Mar 29, 2022
Re: Architect on standby for you in IBADAN n Oyo state at large by DUNKA(m): 6:47am On Mar 29, 2022
Horlardorjah:

somehow:

Calling him out is what some are trying to derail, they want the case buried but they don't know that 2021/2022 is not 2011 nor 2015.

While I continue offline, I won't let him thrive on this thread and there's nothing any of his supporters that eat from people's sweat with him can do.

No one is against you calling him out, but don't attack innocent artisans or traders simply cause they trade with him or not voicing out on your issue. No sane person is in support of fraud or fraudsters.
Ask for directions offline on how to retrieve your money asap and stop making yourself go through all this emotional trauma here with next just taking you for a Ride. Lots of people will be willing to assist you on ways to go about it. If that 2m is really important to you, u would have done more than this nairaland calling out
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) 6 Likes (Share)

Is this a fraudulent post, you are nothing but a psychiatrist patient

1 Like

Re: Architect on standby for you in IBADAN n Oyo state at large by Horlardorjah(m): 6:48am On Mar 29, 2022
Re: Architect on standby for you in IBADAN n Oyo state at large by DUNKA(m): 6:58am On Mar 29, 2022
Horlardorjah:

somehow:

Calling him out is what some are trying to derail, they want the case buried but they don't know that 2021/2022 is not 2011 nor 2015.

While I continue offline, I won't let him thrive on this thread and there's nothing any of his supporters that eat from people's sweat with him can do.

No one is against you calling him out, but don't attack innocent artisans or traders simply cause they trade with him or not voicing out on your issue. No sane person is in support of fraud or fraudsters.
Ask for directions offline on how to retrieve your money asap and stop making yourself go through all this emotional trauma here with next just taking you for a Ride. Lots of people will be willing to assist you on ways to go about it. If that 2m is really important to you, u would have done more than this nairaland calling out

Is this fraudulent, you are sick

1 Like

Re: Architect on standby for you in IBADAN n Oyo state at large by DUNKA(m): 5:12pm On Apr 03, 2022
Horlardorjah:

somehow:

Is this fraudulent, you are sick
Are you ready to take down your death threats against me?
Re: Architect on standby for you in IBADAN n Oyo state at large by Horlardorjah(m): 6:45pm On Apr 03, 2022
DUNKA:
Are you ready to take down your death threats against me?

Your false accusations made me post that, once you take down your false accusations then they will be taken down too
Re: Architect on standby for you in IBADAN n Oyo state at large by DUNKA(m): 6:09am On Apr 05, 2022
Horlardorjah do not support wrong and injustice. Bosun has caused so many users heartaches and losses and should not be encouraged to continue to do so

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Vacancies In An Aluminium Factory In Lagos / Fresh Job Vacancies In An IT Firm / Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.