Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,810 members, 7,956,070 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:01 AM

Broda Shaggi - OYA HIT ME (prod. By Masterkraft) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Broda Shaggi - OYA HIT ME (prod. By Masterkraft) (317 Views)

DOWNLOAD MP3: Rema - Ginger Me ( Prod. By The Element) / DOWNLOAD MP3:- Syno – Money Fit Me (prod.by Gomezbeatx) / DOWNLOAD VIDEO: Broda Shaggi – Oya Hit Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Broda Shaggi - OYA HIT ME (prod. By Masterkraft) by djsean(m): 10:44am On Sep 25, 2018
Broda Shaggi, who we all know as the Instagram comedian with the catchy #AnyQuestionOfTheDay phrase has finally recorded a song with the title, "Oya Hit Me"; for all lovers of the brand, it's safe to say this really gives the comedian an edge in his music career following his recent single, the Teni-featured number titled "Pariwo." The single, "Oya Hit Me," was earlier teased on his Instagram account and now we get to listen to the MasterKraft-produced cut, with a catchy hook from Aunty Shaggi too; listen up and share your thoughts. | ENJOY!!!

DOWNLOAD

Re: Broda Shaggi - OYA HIT ME (prod. By Masterkraft) by skyhighweb(m): 11:17am On Sep 25, 2018
waste of data

(1) (Reply)

Masterkraft – “kere Oh!” Ft CDQ, Magnito & Broda Shaggi / Video: L.A.X – Panana / G2N Is Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.