Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,219 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:43 AM

I Have Not Agreed To Work For PDP, Says Iyiola Omisore - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have Not Agreed To Work For PDP, Says Iyiola Omisore (708 Views)

Iyiola Omisore Surprises Ooni Of Ife With A Bulletproof Cadillac Escalade / Bukola Saraki Yet To Speak With Iyiola Omisore-Dele Momodu / Iyiola Omisore's Campaign Banners For Governor, Osun State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Not Agreed To Work For PDP, Says Iyiola Omisore by winfreykas: 11:20am On Sep 25, 2018
Omisore is no longer in the race, and in fact already conceded the election, having placed a distant third with a margin that cannot be closed were he to win all the votes in the polling units where results were canceled.

Iyiola Omisore, the candidate of the Social Democratic Party (SDP) in Saturday’s Osun State governorship election, has denied multiple claims by loyalists of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) that he has agreed to work for the party ahead of Thursday’s rerun.

However, with the strength of his support despite defecting to SDP from the PDP just four months before the election, both the PDP and the All Progressives Congress (APC0 recognize that his support could all but determine where the pendulum swings on Thursday.

Read More:- https:///2DuuMhD

Re: I Have Not Agreed To Work For PDP, Says Iyiola Omisore by Quidquopro: 11:26am On Sep 25, 2018
Gerrout
Hungry blogger
Re: I Have Not Agreed To Work For PDP, Says Iyiola Omisore by chiefolododo(m): 11:32am On Sep 25, 2018
it is impossible to separate APC and lies

1 Like

Re: I Have Not Agreed To Work For PDP, Says Iyiola Omisore by winfreykas: 11:44am On Sep 25, 2018
Quidquopro:
Gerrout
Hungry blogger

what do u mean.....
check what the news is saying
Re: I Have Not Agreed To Work For PDP, Says Iyiola Omisore by Nobody: 11:47am On Sep 25, 2018
All Propaganda Courses

1 Like

Re: I Have Not Agreed To Work For PDP, Says Iyiola Omisore by Olatunji1929: 2:43pm On Sep 25, 2018
Mad people everywhere show ur your source or keep kwayet dindinrin
Re: I Have Not Agreed To Work For PDP, Says Iyiola Omisore by deboysben(m): 2:53pm On Sep 25, 2018
To the Op

(1) (Reply)

THROWBACK: When MBAKA Endorsed Buhari / Peter Obi’s Antecedents. / Minimum Wage: Identities Of Anti-n30,000 States Unveiled

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.