Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,537 members, 7,816,309 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

My Comments On Osun APC VS PDP (private) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Comments On Osun APC VS PDP (private) (2089 Views)

Statement From Missions Of The European Union, UK, US On Osun Election / Saraki Faults INEC Verdict On Osun Polls, Urges PDP Supporters To Remain Firm / Tinubu: I Didn't Disparage Osogbo People, My Comments Were Twisted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Comments On Osun APC VS PDP (private) by RevenGeMission: 11:58am On Sep 25, 2018
WHY DO PEOPLE HATE APC ??

Cyber warriors will like their brother's comment

They don't want Buhari there because they aren't able to steal anymore

I went to ilesa yesterday , everybody was talking about the elections, when asked why they didn't want APC , the beer palor woman was makind reference to PDP being the big spender , she wants LG councillors, chairman and others to come to her beer palor to buy drinks and share money with people

My point being greed and personal gratification / interest is why they hate APC

7 Likes

Re: My Comments On Osun APC VS PDP (private) by RevenGeMission: 11:59am On Sep 25, 2018
WHY ISN'T THERE A VIDEO OF DEMOLA ADELEKE CAMPAIGNING ANYWHERE ON INTERNET OR ARCHIVES

Now back to topic , During the construction of AU senate building , I was part of a team of contractors , i oversaw building / masonry , tiling and painting , overall , i worked on completing each project , We completed Adeleke's job with loans and our monies , Dupe collected our money from Chairman (Deji) and did not pay us , that's why i left Adeleke's job , and i am still being owed over 800k

Yes people are hungry , but did you factor in the fact the Osun's allocation has reduced ? How much is Osun generating , How many people pay their taxes ? How many businessmen use Lagos-Osun rail to bring their products to Osun state ? how many farms capable of feeding a whole city are operative ?? How many industries are currently operative in the state ?? If this will justify my claims, i have been to Atapara , Ogberin to look for workers, i know people who are certified aluminium workers , Tailors , bricklayers but most of them prefer Okada to hard labor

If you live in Osun or you've been to Ede , you will be able to verify these facts by yourself, but i am sure you don't , like every other bastard insulting APC in Osun state, you think Aregbe caused your problems and you'd rather continue your ''Tuale Baba'' for PDP people while they give you 4 bottles of beer and 500 naira to sustain yourself for the day

I work , i earn my living, i hardly get painting jobs or contracts like before , but when i do, i save up and try to invest in other business , I do not wait for Buhari or Aregbe or APC to give me any bonus , All i ask is for stable electricity (I am in the process of buying a used S9 Antminer ~ if your father knows what that is ) I want good roads , no potholes , I want street lights , i want stable water , i want job security , I want free and standard education for all students, I want research labs and self learning centres accross the state for everybody , not just the rich and opportuned , If possible , i would apply for loan to run farms here in Ede, they have fertile lands in their villages , i want farmers to have access to tractors and harvesters, fertilizers and cheap transport of goods to the main town

I love my state , I love my country and NO PDP is not the answer

On a good day i don't insult people , but if you insult me again , i will insult you , your generation , your ancestors and everything you stand for

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Comments On Osun APC VS PDP (private) by RevenGeMission: 12:01pm On Sep 25, 2018
STILL ON DEMOLA ADELEKE

I have been in Ede for 3 weeks as an observer and working on a Contract, Demola Adeleke has never said anything for himself,

His manifesto on his page is also full of lies, 3 places he claimed to have rehabilitated in Ede and it was full of Lies

For people it's emotion, not common sense, they just want APC out with the hopes that money will start dropping from every leaf or tree, but believe me it'll get worse when/ IF PDP re-attains power

And if this sensible thread makes FP , get ready for more insults and double standards, then you'll understand the real meaning of this comment ??

Talking about double standards, these same people telling you campaign promises don't mean anything or matter are the ones who started calling APC supporters zombies because Buhari did not make $1 to 1NGN , if there's no promise, how will you hold the school dropout accountable for his administration ??

5 Likes

Re: My Comments On Osun APC VS PDP (private) by RevenGeMission: 12:01pm On Sep 25, 2018
ONE AND ONLY INTERVIEW EVER GRANTED BY DEMOLA ADEKELE

He doesnt even understand the meaning of his background

olodo rabata
`
https://vimeo.com/226208978

3 Likes

Re: My Comments On Osun APC VS PDP (private) by RevenGeMission: 12:02pm On Sep 25, 2018
SECURITY OPERATIVES ARRESTING PDP CHIEFTAINS

Let them stop buying PVCs

Diekola was caught by NSCDC officials with PVCs

Also in 2014 , we remember what PDP orchestrated kidnapping of several APC bigwigs, both in Osun and Ekiti

Isiaka Adeleke only evaded arrest because his personal security resisted the DSS operatives sent to arrest him

Stop crying foul , Buhari has been transparent and in the middle so far

4 Likes

Re: My Comments On Osun APC VS PDP (private) by RevenGeMission: 12:04pm On Sep 25, 2018
HALF SALARY AND WHAT TO EXPECT IF PDP WINS OSUN GUBER

The mugu above me , if allocation does not increase from FG , Adeleke will not use his money to pay your salaries , neither will the debts disappear overnight , let people who already have experience run the state again, there will be changes , but nobody will give you miracle or magic

Not saying INEC should rig though

4 Likes

Re: My Comments On Osun APC VS PDP (private) by RevenGeMission: 12:05pm On Sep 25, 2018
WHY CAN'T OSUN APC PAY WORKERS WITHOUT SUPPORT FROM FG

FG is not the only means to cash ?? Sorry that Osun people do not have pipelines to vandalize , While you are at it, i bet you can't swear on your life that you pay your tax, so how is goverment supposed to raise money without FG

Salaries are being paid to all workers, instead of retrenching tens of thousands of workers, SG settled for reducing salary so everyone can keep collecting money

I bet if your mother , father or relative was fired by government of your state , you would literally hate that government won't you ??

nonsense , Use your sense not emotion

4 Likes

Re: My Comments On Osun APC VS PDP (private) by RevenGeMission: 12:07pm On Sep 25, 2018
IS APC INTENTIONALLY MAKING OSUN PEOPLE SUFFER?

Continue tasting , Jonathan suffered your family for 8 years for not saving when the crude price was profitable , he also failed to pay 28 states their allocation for 8 months before his exit from presidency

Osun state has to be industrialized , and that involves massive constructions good roads and electricity, we all can't keep waiting for 5th of next month before our state comes alive, if you don't like APC or Aregbe , your choice

3 Likes

Re: My Comments On Osun APC VS PDP (private) by RevenGeMission: 12:07pm On Sep 25, 2018
AFTER 3 BAILOUTS WHY IS AREGBE STILL OWING WORKERS?

Also , 28 states got bailout from Buhari, So people kept saying what did he do with money

First off , he paid exisiting debts from several months before modulated salary was agreed on
Osun has a larger landmass and number of state civil servants, so imagine how much that debt has accrued to before the bailout was paid

What about contracts ? once you stop paying contractor for projects each delay , each day work is not done is calculated and sent as a bill to client as long as contract completion period has been reached, it's sad but that's contract law 101 , so imagine being charged daily rates by a big contractor for plants on site , workers on site , preliminaries e.t.c daily for 8 months , how much would that accrue to .??

Also , each bailout means banks and lenders take a chunk out of the money Osun state owes = debt servicing ,

So imagine the total amount of money leaveing Osun coffers each time Osun is bailed out ??

For instance, when Osun's allocation was 4.2Billion, It is on record that Worker's salary alone is 3.8 Billion which leaves around 1 billion for projects , so 3.8 x 8 months , that does not even include arrears or pensions , i don't know if you are following

now that , and contract expenses and debts and everything else, how much do you think it is ??

My people indeed die for lack of knowledge , PDP is not the Answer, Let Oyetola who understands the basics and the principles continue and with the hopes citizens can pressurize APC into changing the standards of living of the people of Osun

4 Likes

Re: My Comments On Osun APC VS PDP (private) by RevenGeMission: 12:09pm On Sep 25, 2018
WHO CALLED FAWPE OF INEC TO DECLARE OSUN GUBER INCONCLUSIVE?

Others who recieved calls during the live stream are not suspects at all

You idiots forgot fawape has a boss who instructs him, Just like DPO has Oga, and DPO's oga has oga, Even IGP has oga sef

If PDP was declared , Osun would be on riot right now because people voted massively for APC too, the turnout this year is mind boggling and i bet if PDP was ruling party , they would have announced their party outrightly

If APC was declared there would be riots as well as people voted massively for APC as well

People should see this rerun as test of true character , people are being arrested here and there for buying PVC and vote buying

INEC MADE THE RIGHT CALL even if Fawape recieved a call during the announcement

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Comments On Osun APC VS PDP (private) by RevenGeMission: 12:09pm On Sep 25, 2018
SARAKI VISITS ADELEKE IN EDE AFTER INEC ANNOUNCEMENT

Saraki has not left Ede for the past 2 weeks , or a week+ , technically it's not visit , he has been in ede a week before the election

5 Likes

Re: My Comments On Osun APC VS PDP (private) by Heavance(m): 12:10pm On Sep 25, 2018
You can't state your points without insult, that simply means you don't mean well for the state, it is that simple

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Comments On Osun APC VS PDP (private) by RevenGeMission: 12:11pm On Sep 25, 2018
MONEY CAN'T SAVE APC IN OSUN

Most of those busted , i mean about 5 cases so far were PDP , THE guy with 720k another with 121k , they showed us 10 secs video of Oyetola's food money but not the face of the distributor or how much was shared

Saraki, David mark and all other PDP senate / bigwigs are still lodged at Western Sun Hotel Aisu , Ede Osun state , they roll in convoy to Adeleke's residence every day , so for reno OmoAle to say PDP didn't spend money or gather support for Adeleke or that him getting that number of votes is the good will of people , he must be very stupid

6 Likes

Re: My Comments On Osun APC VS PDP (private) by Naijaguy12345(m): 12:12pm On Sep 25, 2018
Good writeup but I only hate the fact Aregbesola borrowed so much that it's going to take 30 plus years to pay up the loans. Now that's bad governance and there are honestly other alternatives. I honestly believe a poor APC government is still way better than having a PDP in power.

There is no doubt the IPOB online warriors will be disappointed when APC wins on thursday, they can go and kiss Saraki's ass, he's there Messiah.

2 Likes

Re: My Comments On Osun APC VS PDP (private) by RevenGeMission: 12:13pm On Sep 25, 2018
TINUBU IS MOVING MONEY WITH HELICOPTERS / MONEY CAN'T SAVE APC IN OSUN

Dear ShitFaced Liar , Saraki , David Mark , and 80% of PDP senates and Governors were LODGED at Western Sun Hotel , they've been there for the past week

I saw them myself, Saraki was even at the collation by INEC

Lie Lie as usual Always blaming one party and with this attitude, you would not last

3 Likes

Re: My Comments On Osun APC VS PDP (private) by RevenGeMission: 12:13pm On Sep 25, 2018
INEC SHOULDN'T HAVE DECLARED OSUN ELECTIONS INCONCLUSIVE

Useless idiots don't know why it was declared inconclusive, even Adeleke has complained about elections in 2 local governments, if those ones were removed, APC would have won by at least 1000+ votes, but in the name of democracy , those two LG's will be rerun, instead of appreciating the honesty and transparency , the idiots are blaming Buhari

That's why i ignore so many of them

2 Likes

Re: My Comments On Osun APC VS PDP (private) by RevenGeMission: 12:15pm On Sep 25, 2018
SECURITY OPERATIVES INTIMIDATING VOTERS IN OSUN

This Op is a dense fool and i know / understand he hates Buhari , he doesn't have to stoop so low

I heard and unfortunate bad news that made me leave Ede for ***** town yesterday , ofcourse i witnessed and participated before i got the damning call

Soldiers were on highways , not in the town in Osun and they were searching vehicles for election materials , no soldiers in any polling unit

As a matter of fact they helped me push my car when my fuel tank was empty to the side of the road, no filling station or shops opened until about 3-4 PM, i had to buy black market from IFE Toll gate near FRSC office

So saying FG sent security officers to rig election is pure stupidity , nobody rigged , at least not at the polling centres i visited, there was max of 4 police men and i never for once saw a rifle

I did see DSS though , they didn't have any rifles even if they have concealed weapons, they had to interfere when Ede thugs tried to overrun ABM hotel because someone lied to them that people were thumbprinting in the hotel

Please stop being stupid

2 Likes

Re: My Comments On Osun APC VS PDP (private) by RevenGeMission: 12:17pm On Sep 25, 2018
OSUN ELECTION WAS RIGGED BY APC, OYETOLA IN SLIGHT LEAD

I am baffled about the number of idiots claiming votes were tampered

so far there was no ballot snatching, no INEC officers kidnapped , soldiers were on main express ways not at voting centres

I was at ABM hotel earlier yesterday with other engineers after casting our votes and irate youths came barging in , they claimed they heard thumbprinting was ongoing

funniest part ABM hotel belonged to PDP senator / rep before his demise , why would the staff or manager allow any thumbprinting ??

The youths were allowed to stay in the hotel premises Shortly after DSS officers came with the same story , DSS searched every part of the hotel , only found INEC presiding officers , and some news casters and their equipments , It was nothing but blatant lie

If not for the presence of DSS the youths would want to search the hotel themselves, probably loot and cause all manners of trouble

Osun election was free and fair , vote buyers arrested from both parties other than that nothing unfair happened

2 Likes

Re: My Comments On Osun APC VS PDP (private) by Ahmed0336(m): 12:18pm On Sep 25, 2018
Good analysis but no one has insulted you nah.

I don't think the next governor will find things easy...
Re: My Comments On Osun APC VS PDP (private) by RevenGeMission: 12:19pm On Sep 25, 2018
PDP TOUTS MATCHETING ONE ANOTHER OVER MONEY , ONE FOOL SAID IT'S APC MEMBERS

Since i've known you , you've never been rational

I don't know what APC did to you , but i know you are destroying your own credibility and reputation for the future

Ekiti Elections , it was PDP caught red handed distributing money by a BBC journalist , They were caught through 3k alerts sent to them too

In Ede, shots fired Atapara boys vs PDP money during Rally at Oja timi , near Central mosque , Ede

In Osogbo , they be cutting themselves with cutlass and you say it's false news

You need general diagnosing bros , especially in the brain part

1 Like

Re: My Comments On Osun APC VS PDP (private) by RevenGeMission: 12:21pm On Sep 25, 2018
DEMOLA ADELEKE'S POPULARITY MATTERS MORE THAN HIS EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS

It can only matter to LiePodian jews , lies and lies and more lies is what they do , one idiot among them on my facebook is in Edo , and was posting that he's on ground in ede, arguing senselessly about everything else, those are the ones who believe in popularity and will share as many fake news as possible to convince people

Adeleke Demola is using his brother's (Adeleke Isiaka) shadow , he has not said anything tangible , no manifesto, absent from debate and even did not speak in his own campaign

let's call a spade a spade abeg

2 Likes

Re: My Comments On Osun APC VS PDP (private) by RevenGeMission: 12:22pm On Sep 25, 2018
Thanks bro, I didn't post the insults , i just posted my response to other mentions i got on different threads/topics

these are mostly my comments .. I hope you understand ?
Ahmed0336:
Good analysis but no one has insulted you nah.

I don't think the next governor will find things easy...
Re: My Comments On Osun APC VS PDP (private) by billante(m): 12:23pm On Sep 25, 2018
Where is it only you that is commenting on this thread

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Comments On Osun APC VS PDP (private) by RevenGeMission: 12:24pm On Sep 25, 2018
The topic of this thread is : my comments on Osun elections

What you are seeing here is my comments from different threads and topics, i got many insults, i only posted my own response to said insults ,
i am copying all my comments and posting it on this thread, i have not insulted anyone directly on this thread , and i hope not to , please go through again and see what i mean
Heavance:
You can't state your points without insult, that simply means you don't mean well for the state, it is that simple
Re: My Comments On Osun APC VS PDP (private) by RevenGeMission: 12:25pm On Sep 25, 2018
It's my thread , i am posting my comments from different threads to this single thread i created, You people don't read do you ?? the topic clearly states this is my comment from different threads as concerning Osun elections
billante:
Where is it only you that is commenting on this thread
Re: My Comments On Osun APC VS PDP (private) by billante(m): 12:28pm On Sep 25, 2018
RevenGeMission:
It's my thread , i am posting my comments from different threads to this single thread i created, You people don't read do you ?? the topic clearly states this is my comment from different threads as concerning Osun elections

And what is the purpose for that?

1 Like

Re: My Comments On Osun APC VS PDP (private) by CilicMarin: 12:33pm On Sep 25, 2018
If PDP led Adeleke mistakenly enters the government house. The people will suffer for it. The Federal government will simply implement total deductions of the loan repayment due to creditors leaving Adeleke with little or nothing to pay Salaries. Then the people will revolt against him.

This is elementary politics.
Re: My Comments On Osun APC VS PDP (private) by HisSexcellency(m): 12:37pm On Sep 25, 2018
Immediately i saw the Op's moniker i didn't bother to read cus i know it's nothing but lamentations from a BMC gay. Had it been Apc won last Saturday's elections all these immature analysis won't arise

Btw, Seun what's the cause of the error below

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Comments On Osun APC VS PDP (private) by RevenGeMission: 12:41pm On Sep 25, 2018
My respect for you has just been promoted

People are too short sighted to see whats happening or what will happen, they just want to spread hate for APC by any means possible

as a matter of fact FG does not need to implement anything, The sukuk bond and foreign creditors will implement it themselves at least for some time until a new agreement can be signed by the state and the creditors, i remember when Osun got 1.2Billion allocation and what was delivered to state coffers was just 6M naira

People just don't know what they are doing , Until they experience it and by then there'd have been riots, killings and even possible war within Osun state

CilicMarin:
If PDP led Adeleke mistakenly enters the government house. The people will suffer for it. The Federal government will simply implement total deductions of the loan repayment due to creditors leaving Adeleke with little or nothing to pay Salaries. Then the people will revolt against him.

This is elementary politics.

1 Like

Re: My Comments On Osun APC VS PDP (private) by RevenGeMission: 12:41pm On Sep 25, 2018
Record keeping
billante:

And what is the purpose for that?
Re: My Comments On Osun APC VS PDP (private) by CHRISDMANAGER(m): 12:51pm On Sep 25, 2018
Op seriously you are in pain ..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Comments On Osun APC VS PDP (private) by HoluwarTohbar(f): 12:53pm On Sep 25, 2018
Many are mad but few are roaming! This one will run into jankara market by the time Adeleke dances to the government this Thursday.

6 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Was Lied To, Deceived By APC Leadership ~ Sen. Shehu Sani / Dr. Chima Amadi Puts Festus Keyamo Where He Belongs (Pics) / BREAKING: First Set Of Results From Buhari, Atiku, Osibanjo And Peter Obi Pollin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.