Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,445 members, 7,819,646 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

2019: Wike Working For Buhari And APC- Deji Adeyanju - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Wike Working For Buhari And APC- Deji Adeyanju (34828 Views)

Kalu’s Appeal Court: Akpabio, Wike Working To Destroy Judiciary—lamido / 2023 Election: Wike Working For Tinubu – Isaac Fayose / Nnamdi Kanu Is Working For Buhari’s Second Term - Deji Adeyanju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: Wike Working For Buhari And APC- Deji Adeyanju by modath(f): 3:21pm On Sep 25, 2018
ollah2:

You have comprehension problems, upgrade yourself else a forth grader will leave you behind. She simply said, Wike believes 2019 is gone already and he intends contesting in 2023 as a Southerner which is pretty possible. Surely, this will be under the PDP platform.

I try not to argue with his sorts, they don't know & the people giving free lessons, they will keep abusing. smiley
Re: 2019: Wike Working For Buhari And APC- Deji Adeyanju by Linzo(m): 3:21pm On Sep 25, 2018
APC knows that PDP will likely field Saraki or Atiku who is their nightmare so they have come with another tactics. The fear of Saraki son start
Re: 2019: Wike Working For Buhari And APC- Deji Adeyanju by Kennydoc(m): 3:23pm On Sep 25, 2018
modath:

The problem with most of the PDP Social media fanatics is the refusal to face reality & seperate emotions from facts... I don't need Deji Adeyanju to tell me Wike has 2023 ambition, he knows 2019 is done & dusted but they still have to put a show on for their gullible fanbase to think they have a hope in hell..

Wike hasn't been funding comatose PDP, Installed a stooge chairman , causing ruckus & opening up the presidential ticket (guaranteed to cause disharmony & strife) to all sundry with no ulterior motives.

Soon all go clear for dem eyes... na like belle, e must bring out wetin dey hidden. smiley

Corinthians , you still want to argue? smiley

Don't worry, South South cannot produce the next southern president of Nigeria. It's even more likely to be South West than South South.

Before Sunday, some of you didn't believe PDP could even come 2nd in Osun. Sarrki promised never to comment on Social media again if PDP won. Don't be too sure of what will happen in 2019.

I will rather have Buhari voted out in 2019. With that, it will be clear to all Nigerians that 2nd term presidency is no longer a guarantee. Subsequent presidents will start becoming serious.
You like Buhari, but I am sure you can never hire someone like him to run a business of yours. Why do you want him to keep running Nigeria? Does it seem to you like he has any new thing to offer in a second tenure, if his performance in the first was this abysmal?

3 Likes

Re: 2019: Wike Working For Buhari And APC- Deji Adeyanju by slivertongue: 3:24pm On Sep 25, 2018
Wike isnt like akpabio. he doesnt hide his plans. ur party sud beta pick an informed candidate if it wants 2win 2019
Re: 2019: Wike Working For Buhari And APC- Deji Adeyanju by frankwyte: 3:24pm On Sep 25, 2018
ollah2:

You have comprehension problems, upgrade yourself else a forth grader will leave you behind. She simply said, Wike believes 2019 is gone already and he intends contesting in 2023 as a Southerner which is pretty possible. Surely, this will be under the PDP platform.
Mr tell that to marines! The moles are well known.
Re: 2019: Wike Working For Buhari And APC- Deji Adeyanju by escodotman: 3:25pm On Sep 25, 2018
ollah2:

''2019 is gone already'', you mean gone to your house? You, a self-acclaimed 'brilliant mind', who do not have comprehension problems but quick to believe the trash that Wike, of all people, could be working for Buhari! The same Deji said because Wike sat down in Porthacourt while about 5 APC governors relocated to Osun for the last election, APC was going to win? A right thinking individual would believe the PDP presidential aspirant who said such to Deji is actually the mole Wike was referring to that APC planted in PDP just like Ali-Modu Sheriff. Buhari himself can not say ''2019 is already gone'' with almost all the factors pointing towards the defeat of APC.

3 Likes

Re: 2019: Wike Working For Buhari And APC- Deji Adeyanju by anyaikenga: 3:26pm On Sep 25, 2018
Who is Deji Adeyanju? What makes anyone think Presidency can come from South South in 2023? If APC cannot retain Osun in landslide, what makes anyone think APC will capture Rivers to warrant trading in by Working Wike.
Re: 2019: Wike Working For Buhari And APC- Deji Adeyanju by modath(f): 3:29pm On Sep 25, 2018
Kennydoc:

Don't worry, South South cannot produce the next southern president of Nigeria. It's even more likely to be South West than South South.

Before Sunday, some of you didn't believe PDP could even come 2nd in Osun. Sarrki promised never to comment on Social media again if PDP won. Don't be too sure of what will happen in 2019.

I will rather have Buhari voted out in 2019. With that, it will be clear to all Nigerians that 2nd term presidency is no longer a guarantee. Subsequent presidents will start becoming serious.
You like Buhari, but I am sure you can never hire someone like him to run a business of yours. Why do you want him to keep running Nigeria? Does it seem to you like he has any new thing to offer in a second tenure, if his performance in the first was this abysmal?

We are being civil today? What's the "catch"? smiley
Re: 2019: Wike Working For Buhari And APC- Deji Adeyanju by eyinjuege: 3:30pm On Sep 25, 2018
Why all these fake news about? Unverified claims everywhere. Thede people should stop sssaulting our intelligence
Re: 2019: Wike Working For Buhari And APC- Deji Adeyanju by Agugbadin: 3:31pm On Sep 25, 2018
Gov Nwike has not paid civil servants who retired from the service 3 and 4 years ago yet sycophants call him workaholic governor, their numbers are in hundreds, no gratuity, no pension some retired doctors have turned taxi drivers as means of survival, while others sell groundnut s etc
Re: 2019: Wike Working For Buhari And APC- Deji Adeyanju by maestroferdi: 3:36pm On Sep 25, 2018
Throwback:

But you celebrate loose canons like Senator Shehu Sank and Timi Frank in APC?
The last time I checked Shehu Sani is still an APC member.

Nonetheless, there is difference between constructive criticism and unmitigated anti-party activities and needless disruption.

Deji should be disciplined. PDP must ensure that discipline and forthrightness are entrenched across board...

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Wike Working For Buhari And APC- Deji Adeyanju by escodotman: 3:36pm On Sep 25, 2018
Kennydoc:

modath:

I try not to argue with his sorts, they don't know & the people giving free lessons, they will keep abusing. smiley

Kennydoc, Just leave the APC supporters to their own dream. Osun election must have taught them a bitter lesson. If Omisore hadn't left the PDP, you can imagine the margin of their defeat! They know Nigerians have rejected Buhari and APC but are always quick to hang on to any news that seems to give them joy even if it is senseless. Wike hates APC with passion. Besides, Jonathan who is from Southsouth just left and therefore not likely anyone from that region would be president for some time before other region.

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Wike Working For Buhari And APC- Deji Adeyanju by ollah2: 3:37pm On Sep 25, 2018
escodotman:
''2019 is gone already'', you mean gone to your house? You, a self-acclaimed 'brilliant mind', who do not have comprehension problems but quick to believe the trash that Wike, of all people, could be working for Buhari! The same Deji said because Wike sat down in Porthacourt while about 5 APC governors relocated to Osun for the last election, APC was going to win? A right thinking individual would believe the PDP presidential aspirant who said such to Deji is actually the mole Wike was referring to that APC planted in PDP just like Ali-Modu Sheriff. Buhari himself can not say ''2019 is already gone'' with almost all the factors pointing towards the defeat of APC.

Dont be a fool sir, who said I agree with Deji that Wike is working for Buhari? In simple tense, Wike isn't puting his all into 2019 when he can easily contest in 2023 since the hot seat would be zoned to the South should Buhari win again.
Re: 2019: Wike Working For Buhari And APC- Deji Adeyanju by musicnmagic(m): 3:43pm On Sep 25, 2018
Shelumiel:
I do not know where he got this from , but one thing I know is this : na lie ! grin
When i read the post i just laughed cuz even the blind n the deaf knows this story is cooked up.
Re: 2019: Wike Working For Buhari And APC- Deji Adeyanju by escodotman: 3:47pm On Sep 25, 2018
ollah2:

Dont be a fool sir, who said I agree with Deji that Wike is working for Buhari? In simple tense, Wike isn't puting his all into 2019 when he can easily contest in 2023 since the hot seat would be zoned to the South should Buhari win again.
Bruv don't be stupid, Wike is not foolish know that it is highly unlikely that someone from the Southsouth would be president again before other regions like Southwest, Southeast, Northcentral and the rest when Jonathan just left since politics in Nigeria is now about region! Besides, APC has zoned their 2023 presdiency to the Southeast if they win 2019 while PDP hopes the North should have another 8 years!

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Wike Working For Buhari And APC- Deji Adeyanju by musicnmagic(m): 3:58pm On Sep 25, 2018
Kennydoc:

You like Buhari, but I am sure you can never hire someone like him to run a business of yours. Why do you want him to keep running Nigeria? Does it seem to you like he has any new thing to offer in a second tenure, if his
performance in the first was this abysmal?
I just love you already you spoke alot of sense.
thumbs up to you.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Wike Working For Buhari And APC- Deji Adeyanju by GuntersChain(m): 4:13pm On Sep 25, 2018
Lies and propaganda
Re: 2019: Wike Working For Buhari And APC- Deji Adeyanju by Masama: 4:16pm On Sep 25, 2018
Wike, you better behave

Re: 2019: Wike Working For Buhari And APC- Deji Adeyanju by Kennydoc(m): 4:21pm On Sep 25, 2018
modath:

We are being civil today? What's the "catch"? smiley
grin grin grin
There's no catch, ma.
Of course, we're mostly civil just that you guys like being unreasonable often times, and you know how irritating that can be.
Re: 2019: Wike Working For Buhari And APC- Deji Adeyanju by modath(f): 4:35pm On Sep 25, 2018
Kennydoc:

grin grin grin
There's no catch, ma.
Of course, we're mostly civil just that you guys like being unreasonable often times, and you know how irritating that can be.

"Unreasonable" i knew there is/was a catch... smiley
Re: 2019: Wike Working For Buhari And APC- Deji Adeyanju by Kennydoc(m): 4:43pm On Sep 25, 2018
modath:

"Unreasonable" i knew there is/was a catch... smiley
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 2019: Wike Working For Buhari And APC- Deji Adeyanju by gadada98: 4:44pm On Sep 25, 2018
Re: 2019: Wike Working For Buhari And APC- Deji Adeyanju by jmaine: 4:45pm On Sep 25, 2018
modath:

The problem with most of the PDP Social media fanatics is the refusal to face reality & seperate emotions from facts... I don't need Deji Adeyanju to tell me Wike has 2023 ambition, he knows 2019 is done & dusted but they still have to put a show on for their gullible fanbase to think they have a hope in hell..

Wike hasn't been funding comatose PDP, Installed a stooge chairman , causing ruckus & opening up the presidential ticket (guaranteed to cause disharmony & strife) to all sundry with no ulterior motives.

Soon all go clear for dem eyes... na like belle, e must bring out wetin dey hidden. smiley

Corinthians , you still want to argue? smiley

APC is going down the drain and here you are postulating nonsense over issues beyond you.
Re: 2019: Wike Working For Buhari And APC- Deji Adeyanju by madjune(m): 4:48pm On Sep 25, 2018
This Deji guy no dey shame at all.

Almost all his rants reek of one so steeped with gossip and beer parlour jist.

Even if these are true, just look at how he reports..."he said, he said that"
You met a politician and thats all you could ask him.

Smh.
Re: 2019: Wike Working For Buhari And APC- Deji Adeyanju by Mankosi: 5:17pm On Sep 25, 2018
...and buhari promised him 2023 and he believed. Wike must be having brain tumor be that.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Wike Working For Buhari And APC- Deji Adeyanju by Opharhe: 5:48pm On Sep 25, 2018
Neyoor:
undecided undecided

Take Deji Adeyanju serious at your own peril undecided

The failed politician turned Charly's puppet in the quest to become an activist can never give out any genuine information.

Deji is an arrogant chest beater who loves to be in the news at all times.

He is actively looking for another pay master having realised Charly can't really pay him as politicians would do, hence why you will always see him spewing thrash.

Deji is Ignorantly loquacious.

Why can't he mention the aspirant if he knows his onions.

Well, I trust Wike to fire back at the jobless Deji very soon

Don't throw abuses on Deji like this. The guy has a point. Wike's support for Tambuwal is an open secret and with how monetized things can get, it makes it difficult to trust Wike and the Port-Harcourt venue for the primaries.
Re: 2019: Wike Working For Buhari And APC- Deji Adeyanju by CilicMarin: 6:03pm On Sep 25, 2018
jmaine:

APC is going down the drain and here you are postulating nonsense over issues beyond you.

2015 shame retired this one....now he is out again spewing rubbish. grin
Re: 2019: Wike Working For Buhari And APC- Deji Adeyanju by Opharhe: 6:03pm On Sep 25, 2018
Kennydoc:

I love your stance. Well presented, but you see, in as much as I don't believe Wike is working for Buhari, It's not impossible he has Presidential ambitions but his ambition is not a problem to me. The closeness between Wike and Tambuwal and how influential Wike is right now with the Secondus factor, gives room for suspicion.

The Primaries can be moved to Enugu, Uyo or any other suitable place outside PH if you ask me if not for anything, to remove the suspicion on the minds of some presidential aspirants.

It's not been too long since Wike aided Ali-Modu Sherrif's emergence as PDP chairman, nearly wrecking the party. I'm a Niger-Deltan and sympathetic for the PDP but personally, I've lost trust in Wike as it concerns important political decisions.

3 Likes

Re: 2019: Wike Working For Buhari And APC- Deji Adeyanju by Kennydoc(m): 6:20pm On Sep 25, 2018
Opharhe:
I love your stance. Well presented, but you see, in as much as I don't believe Wike is working for Buhari, It's not impossible he has Presidential ambitions but his ambition is not a problem to me. The closeness between Wike and Tambuwal and how influential Wike is right now with the Secondus factor, gives room for suspicion.

The Primaries can be moved to Enugu, Uyo or any other suitable place outside PH if you ask me if not for anything, to remove the suspicion on the minds of some presidential aspirants.

It's not been too long since Wike aided Ali-Modu Sherrif's emergence as PDP chairman, nearly wrecking the party. I'm a Niger-Deltan and sympathetic for the PDP but personally, I've lost trust in Wike as it concerns important political decisions.

Wike cannot rule Nigeria. I'm pro-PDP but I don't fancy Wike one bit. He doesn't have that presidential charisma at all. I just hope he doesn't let his ambition destroy PDP.

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Wike Working For Buhari And APC- Deji Adeyanju by famology(m): 6:29pm On Sep 25, 2018
Wike is obviously working to install Tambuwal as the pdp presidential candidate, this is no more a secret. Tambuwal was in Benin yesterday and from the way the pdp state chairman who's a known ally of wike openly endorsed and eulogised Tambuwal clearly shows the direction come pdp convention day.He even threw some jabbs at some aspirants, refering to them as belonging to the old order.I hope the convention is peaceful though,there are too many desperados in the race.
Re: 2019: Wike Working For Buhari And APC- Deji Adeyanju by deebrownneymar: 6:31pm On Sep 25, 2018
This Deji is a mumu
Re: 2019: Wike Working For Buhari And APC- Deji Adeyanju by Opharhe: 6:44pm On Sep 25, 2018
Kennydoc:

Wike cannot rule Nigeria. I'm pro-PDP but I don't fancy Wike one bit. He doesn't have that presidential charisma at all. I just hope he doesn't let his ambition destroy PDP.
I wish so too o my brother. Thanks for the discourse.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jonathan Favoured To Win $5mil Mo Ibrahim Prize For African Leadership / NDDC: President Buhari sacks Pondei, appoints Interim Administrator / Five-star Retirement: Matawalle, Wike, Okowa, Umahi, Ganduje To Get Mansions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.