Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,767 members, 7,851,621 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:29 AM

Elf Scholarship Award 2006 - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Elf Scholarship Award 2006 (1004 Views)

Winners Of 2014 Chevron Scholarship Award contacted!!! / Nigeria LNG Scholarship Award (OFFICIAL THREAD) / Total/elf Scholarship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Elf Scholarship Award 2006 by esilove(m): 10:21am On Apr 05, 2007
Good Nairalanders,

Pls i want to know if there any elf scholarship beneficiary in the previous years?
if yes, I want to know the month they nomarlly pay this money.

I asked because its been long they collected our data and ask us to open an account with GTB that the money will be transfered immediatly they receive our data. They also sent me a mail that the information about me has been receive but i have been going to GTB every day to ask if the money has been paid, my dear there has not been any positive answer.

Pls i want to know the month they usually pay this money so that my mind will rest.

YOU can reach me here,

bradock4life@yahoo.com

BEST REGARDS
Re: Elf Scholarship Award 2006 by Nosu(m): 3:06pm On Apr 10, 2007
cool down,the money will be paid.l don't think they hv paid anybody for now.when the money is pay into ur account,they will send u a mail to confirm that.

(1) (Reply)

Esut Skul Feez! / Can 100level Economics Students Any Institution Lets Meet Here?. / Introducing Hafa Global Institute For Advanced Technology

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.