Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:01 PM

Which Server-side Programming Language Should I Learn. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Which Server-side Programming Language Should I Learn. (480 Views)

What Programming Language Are Nuclear Launch Codes Built On ? / Web Programming Language Vs Content Management Systems / The Real Meaning Of Phyton Programming Language. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Server-side Programming Language Should I Learn. by mrMeen(m): 1:46pm On Sep 25, 2018
Bros in the house am confused on which server side programmming language i should choose , i think am well grounded in html and css(learnt the preprocessors frameworks, responsive web design, and all) and nearly through with pure javascrip just wanted to add a bit of muse to my protfolio by learning some back-end programming, so broses in the house advice please.
Re: Which Server-side Programming Language Should I Learn. by Bolaji21(m): 4:53pm On Sep 25, 2018
mrMeen:
Bros in the house am confused on which server side programmming language i should choose , i think am well grounded in html and css(learnt the preprocessors frameworks, responsive web design, and all) and nearly through with pure javascrip just wanted to add a bit of muse to my protfolio by learning some back-end programming, so broses in the house advice please.
I'd suggest you stick to frontend if you're good at it. Look at angular or vuejs
But if you really want to go to server-side(backend), try nodejs and php

1 Like

Re: Which Server-side Programming Language Should I Learn. by oswaggiee(m): 5:01pm On Sep 25, 2018
PHP

And be very good at PHP Frameworks like Laravel, Typescript
Re: Which Server-side Programming Language Should I Learn. by mrMeen(m): 6:05pm On Sep 25, 2018
Bolaji21:

I'd suggest you stick to frontend if you're good at it. Look at angular or vuejs
But if you really want to go to server-side(backend), try nodejs and php
I kind of want to be a jack of it all thats why i want to dip into the back end side of things say, i already have my site on vue.js and angular or react, will try node after am through with the frame works.
Re: Which Server-side Programming Language Should I Learn. by mrMeen(m): 6:06pm On Sep 25, 2018
oswaggiee:
PHP

And be very good at PHP Frameworks like Laravel, Typescript
Ain't support for PHP reducing by the day thought its a dying language.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Cries Out After His Father Was Captured By Boko Haram / New In Our Web Portfolio / Google Search Console Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.