Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

Nairaland Artiste Goldenbwoy Goes On Media Tour For Shekere - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nairaland Artiste Goldenbwoy Goes On Media Tour For Shekere (8605 Views)

Mercy, Mike, Frodd, Omashola, Seyi Begin Media Tour (Photos) / Ike, Diane, Cindy And Elozonam Begin Their Media Tour After BBNaija Eviction / Davido Cancels US Tour For NYSC, Heads Back To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Artiste Goldenbwoy Goes On Media Tour For Shekere by GoldenBoi111(m): 1:47pm On Sep 25, 2018
Afro dancehall act and Boogie down Crooner Goldenbwoy who is a nairalander returns to the music scene with the release of Afro dancehall tune " Shekere"..The song which comes with an dance will be released on all platforms on the 28th of Friday, 2018 ..

The video and official instructional dance video are already in the works.

Below some of the photos

7 Likes

Re: Nairaland Artiste Goldenbwoy Goes On Media Tour For Shekere by GoldenBoi111(m): 8:58pm On Sep 25, 2018
cc lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Artiste Goldenbwoy Goes On Media Tour For Shekere by miqos02(m): 10:47am On Sep 26, 2018
Cool
Re: Nairaland Artiste Goldenbwoy Goes On Media Tour For Shekere by DBossNG(m): 10:47am On Sep 26, 2018
Good move!
Re: Nairaland Artiste Goldenbwoy Goes On Media Tour For Shekere by DeeTweenie(f): 10:49am On Sep 26, 2018
Air it well...

All the best
Re: Nairaland Artiste Goldenbwoy Goes On Media Tour For Shekere by mamatwiny(f): 10:49am On Sep 26, 2018
Keep pushing.
Put ur eyes on the ball and you will get there.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Artiste Goldenbwoy Goes On Media Tour For Shekere by Pentools(m): 10:49am On Sep 26, 2018
When we say they are marginalizing us, some unreasonable folks go say we too dey complain. Just look at that back drop behind at the last pix, the banner has Yoruba,Hausa and one other minority tribe, whatever happened to Igbo or do they mean no Igbo in that community
Just as I saw the back of Pepsi truck the other day with an inscription of WAZO but no BIA.

No wahala God dey regardless, we are still waxing stronger... Would have cared less if the trashy radio station is known...one of those sub-rural and remote stations. Bond my nyash
Crap! Crap!! Crap!!!

7 Likes

Re: Nairaland Artiste Goldenbwoy Goes On Media Tour For Shekere by iamloski(m): 10:49am On Sep 26, 2018
Who is this one, I don't know him

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Artiste Goldenbwoy Goes On Media Tour For Shekere by okomile(f): 10:49am On Sep 26, 2018
grin
People wear rags and it's called fashion.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Artiste Goldenbwoy Goes On Media Tour For Shekere by Sholaco: 10:50am On Sep 26, 2018
Ok
Re: Nairaland Artiste Goldenbwoy Goes On Media Tour For Shekere by MartinsD12(m): 10:50am On Sep 26, 2018
GoldenBoi111:
Afro dancehall act and Boogie down Crooner Goldenbwoy who is a nairalander returns to the music scene with the release of Afro dancehall tune " Shekere"..The song which comes with an dance will be released on all platforms on the 28th of Friday, 2018 ..

Below some of the photos
Who know this one
Re: Nairaland Artiste Goldenbwoy Goes On Media Tour For Shekere by twentyk(m): 10:53am On Sep 26, 2018
Wish you the best bro...
Re: Nairaland Artiste Goldenbwoy Goes On Media Tour For Shekere by Zamara24: 10:54am On Sep 26, 2018
Well done
Re: Nairaland Artiste Goldenbwoy Goes On Media Tour For Shekere by SimonMagau: 11:01am On Sep 26, 2018
tongue
Re: Nairaland Artiste Goldenbwoy Goes On Media Tour For Shekere by Neimar: 11:03am On Sep 26, 2018
all these trashy musicians with wack lyrics

abeg dy go grin
Re: Nairaland Artiste Goldenbwoy Goes On Media Tour For Shekere by N0favors: 11:07am On Sep 26, 2018
Who’s he?
Re: Nairaland Artiste Goldenbwoy Goes On Media Tour For Shekere by Hardeybohwarley(m): 11:11am On Sep 26, 2018
So na Unilorin the guy even day. Rep us well o.
Re: Nairaland Artiste Goldenbwoy Goes On Media Tour For Shekere by TRAVEL765: 11:15am On Sep 26, 2018
watin concern us
Re: Nairaland Artiste Goldenbwoy Goes On Media Tour For Shekere by neutrotoba(m): 11:19am On Sep 26, 2018
Signed to Nairaland's record label?

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Artiste Goldenbwoy Goes On Media Tour For Shekere by olafunny(m): 11:22am On Sep 26, 2018
Pentools:
When we say they are marginalizing us, some unreasonable folks go say we too dey complain. Just look at that back drop behind at the last pix, the banner has Yoruba,Hausa and one other minority tribe, whatever happened to Igbo or do they mean no Igbo in that community
Just as I saw the back of Pepsi truck the other day with an inscription of WAZO but no BIA.

No wahala God dey regardless, we are still waxing stronger... Would have cared less if the trashy radio station is known...one of those sub-rural and remote stations. Bond my nyash
Crap! Crap!! Crap!!!
Have you ever considered one of the reasons you always assume you're being marginalized is your callous attitude. What pleasure do you derive in sharing false and negative opinions just to be pitied and eventually causing uproar. This clearly shows you're not yet matured to be on your own.

NB: Great IGBO is clearly written alongside other tribes

10 Likes

Re: Nairaland Artiste Goldenbwoy Goes On Media Tour For Shekere by Nobody: 11:23am On Sep 26, 2018
Permission to make a review about your song on my YouTube channel? @justscorchone
Re: Nairaland Artiste Goldenbwoy Goes On Media Tour For Shekere by Abaasit4real(m): 11:25am On Sep 26, 2018
Guy shey you still Dey faculty of law bayii??
Re: Nairaland Artiste Goldenbwoy Goes On Media Tour For Shekere by rastaLivity: 11:28am On Sep 26, 2018
GoldenBoi111:

Below some of the photos
good one bro, you must blow_AMEN
Re: Nairaland Artiste Goldenbwoy Goes On Media Tour For Shekere by Nobody: 11:36am On Sep 26, 2018
So Nairaland is now a sovereign state... Una do well. Nairaland artiste
Re: Nairaland Artiste Goldenbwoy Goes On Media Tour For Shekere by deebrain(m): 11:38am On Sep 26, 2018
Love this.
All the best.
Re: Nairaland Artiste Goldenbwoy Goes On Media Tour For Shekere by Pentools(m): 11:38am On Sep 26, 2018
olafunny:
Have you ever considered one of the reasons you always assume you're being marginalized is your callous attitude. What pleasure do you derive in sharing false and negative opinions just to be pitied and eventually causing uproar. This clearly shows you're not yet matured to be on your own.

NB: Great IGBO is clearly written alongside other tribes

Pity-giver you can always make your point without abuse...I guess I've bn depending on you all this while...thanks for the accommodation. Why must it be covered on the pix

Face your front jarre...

Re: Nairaland Artiste Goldenbwoy Goes On Media Tour For Shekere by mungoparks: 11:39am On Sep 26, 2018
hmmmmm,uwamebi. cry
Re: Nairaland Artiste Goldenbwoy Goes On Media Tour For Shekere by OnyeEgo1(m): 11:43am On Sep 26, 2018
Pentools:

Crap! Crap!! Crap!!!

All I do on nairaland is read, scroll and go but this stupidity attracted me

I'm from the east.. ENUGU to be exact but there are some stupidity I can't bear such as this one you just displayed.

Keep disgracing yourself say na Igbo you dey disgrace

If you quote me, I'll ignore sense into you I promise

Nothing to discuss with someone with small IQ...

People go just wake up begin generate controversy... It's like you're jobless

7 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ini Edo Sets Internet On Fire With New Picture Posture / Secondary School Girls Turns Classroom Into Strip’pers Hall[photo] / Michael Jackson & His Family All Running Out Of Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.