Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,517 members, 7,958,569 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 05:27 PM

Inter/intra Faculty Transfer On The Verge Of Withdrawal? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Inter/intra Faculty Transfer On The Verge Of Withdrawal? (1436 Views)

University Of Lagos (unilag) Inter/intra Faculty Transfer Form For 2019/2020 / University Of Lagos (UNILAG) Inter/intra Faculty Transfer Form For 2019/2020 / Unilag 2017/2018 Inter/intra Faculty Transfer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Inter/intra Faculty Transfer On The Verge Of Withdrawal? by IBvoss(m): 2:08pm On Sep 25, 2018
Re: Inter/intra Faculty Transfer On The Verge Of Withdrawal? by IBvoss(m): 10:53am On Sep 26, 2018
Anyone
Re: Inter/intra Faculty Transfer On The Verge Of Withdrawal? by MonsieurCoder: 11:16am On Sep 26, 2018
I don't know about UNILAG, but where I graduated from, transfers are only processed at the beginning of a new session, when results of the previous session have been released--not in the middle or at the end even though they start selling transfer forms towards the end of the session. Even if the transfer works out, you would likely be going back to 200 level and would be losing 2 years (plus however long you spent on probation). In my opinion, This would only be worthwhile if you are sure you are transferring to a department you actually like and you are sure you would do better in your new department, else there is a chance this would happen again.

I would say you do some introspection and reflection and find out what you really want out of your life and where it went all wrong. You sound like an intelligent person so I believe you can figure it out. If you decide a degree is what you want, you might want to cut your losses at this point, retake JAMB and start over preferably in a new school and new environment in a course you are sure you can do better in. That is what I would do. But until then, you can hold onto to the admission you have and keep fighting.

(1) (Reply)

Anyone Who Writes The Correct Answer Wins A Prize / WAEC Marking Centres Released (full List) - BT / What Course Can My Ward Study With This Result?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.