Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,646 members, 7,861,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 04:50 AM

PDP Should Keep Deceiving Themselves That They Have Won Osun State Gov Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Should Keep Deceiving Themselves That They Have Won Osun State Gov Election (580 Views)

Ebenezer Babatope: Tinubu, Osinbajo, South-West Deceiving Themselves On 2023 / "Remote Control": Buhari Reveals How APC Won Osun Election / Breaking : PDP Finally Won Osun Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Should Keep Deceiving Themselves That They Have Won Osun State Gov Election by DopeTech(m): 2:29pm On Sep 25, 2018
PDP should keep deceiving themselves that they have won Osun state Governorship Election.

Even if PDP win The Election
No returning officer born of a woman Can Declare PDP Candidate winner.
Re: PDP Should Keep Deceiving Themselves That They Have Won Osun State Gov Election by zinnydan(f): 2:31pm On Sep 25, 2018
Why

2 Likes

Re: PDP Should Keep Deceiving Themselves That They Have Won Osun State Gov Election by Shelumiel: 2:34pm On Sep 25, 2018
zinnydan:
Why
Abeg, help me ask the guy again because it seems he is one of those APC stalwarts collecting half salaries .

2 Likes

Re: PDP Should Keep Deceiving Themselves That They Have Won Osun State Gov Election by Nobody: 2:36pm On Sep 25, 2018
DopeTech:
PDP should keep deceiving themselves that they have won Osun state Governorship Election.

Pls leave everything you are doing, i want to show you something. Find a mirror and look into... See my son, thats the face of a moronic fool

3 Likes

Re: PDP Should Keep Deceiving Themselves That They Have Won Osun State Gov Election by Nobody: 2:38pm On Sep 25, 2018
DopeTech:

I thought it's human being that created the thread self
Re: PDP Should Keep Deceiving Themselves That They Have Won Osun State Gov Election by DopeTech(m): 2:57pm On Sep 25, 2018
Kingwizzy16:

I thought it's human being that created the thread self

What do you know about politics??

(1) (Reply)

manmen / Osun Election: Lessons For Ogun Pdp / Breaking: Apc NWC Denies Reshuffling Governorship List..affirm Dabo Abiodun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.