Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,561 members, 7,837,156 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

Photos Of Dad Changing His Son’s Diaper In A Public Restroom Goes Viral - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos Of Dad Changing His Son’s Diaper In A Public Restroom Goes Viral (3144 Views)

Daddy Duties: Churchill Changes Diaper of His Baby With Rosy Meurer (Video) / Please Who Knows What Lasisi Elenu Uses In Changing His Face / Photo Of Dad Changing His Son’s Diaper In A Public Restroom Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Dad Changing His Son’s Diaper In A Public Restroom Goes Viral by Nigeriapen1: 2:37pm On Sep 25, 2018
By NIGERIAPEN.COM.NG

A father who was forced to do squats in order to change his son’s diaper in a public restroom says dads need changing tables too.

Donte Palmer, a high school teacher in Jacksonville, Fla., captioned an Instagram photo of him changing his son’s diaper in a restaurant bathroom.

Palmer, 31, tells Yahoo Lifestyle that the September 15th image reflects his daily routine with his three boys, ages 12, 7, and 1.

“We had stopped at Texas Roadhouse for lunch and while my wife ordered food, my son Liam started fussing so I knew it was time for a diaper change,” he says.

Enlisting the help of his eldest child Isaiah — whom Palmer calls his “diaper assistant” — the dad began the precarious task of changing the baby in the men’s bathroom.

“I usually lay Liam down on clothes I keep in the diaper bag or the bag itself, and Isaiah hands me wipes or throws out the dirty diaper,” explains Palmer. The father wasn’t aware that Isiah had snapped his photo but later, acknowledging the humor, he posted it online.

“People have commented that my wife is ‘lazy’ for not changing our baby’s diaper or that I could have changed him in the car but why should I?”

View this post on Instagram
This is a serious post!!! What’s the deal with not having changing tables in men’s bathroom as if we don’t exist!! #FLM #fatherslivesmatter clearly we do this often because look how comfortable my son is.

It’s routine to him!!!! Let’s fix this problem! I Kaepernick drop a knee to this issue! @theshaderoom let’s show the innovation of fathers!

See More Disturbing Photos Below....

Source: https://nigeriapen.com.ng/photo-of-dad-changing-his-sons-diaper-in-a-public-restroom-goes-viral/

Lalasticlala
Re: Photos Of Dad Changing His Son’s Diaper In A Public Restroom Goes Viral by zinnydan(f): 2:38pm On Sep 25, 2018
That's good of him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Dad Changing His Son’s Diaper In A Public Restroom Goes Viral by Nigeriapen1: 2:38pm On Sep 25, 2018
Re: Photos Of Dad Changing His Son’s Diaper In A Public Restroom Goes Viral by Nigeriapen1: 2:39pm On Sep 25, 2018
zinnydan:
That's good of him

He is So Caring, can u do Like that tongue
Re: Photos Of Dad Changing His Son’s Diaper In A Public Restroom Goes Viral by zinnydan(f): 2:40pm On Sep 25, 2018
Nigeriapen1:

He is So Caring, can u do Like that tongue
yes why can't i

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Dad Changing His Son’s Diaper In A Public Restroom Goes Viral by donstan18: 2:42pm On Sep 25, 2018
Why glorifying nonesense? What is so special in what he did?

Is the baby not his son?

9 Likes

Re: Photos Of Dad Changing His Son’s Diaper In A Public Restroom Goes Viral by ikbnice(m): 2:42pm On Sep 25, 2018
Rare picture
Re: Photos Of Dad Changing His Son’s Diaper In A Public Restroom Goes Viral by frbona: 2:44pm On Sep 25, 2018
Re: Photos Of Dad Changing His Son’s Diaper In A Public Restroom Goes Viral by Tapout(m): 3:11pm On Sep 25, 2018
donstan18:
Why glorifying nonesense? What is so special in what he did?

Is the baby not his son?

i tire oh sad

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Dad Changing His Son’s Diaper In A Public Restroom Goes Viral by Tamarapetty(f): 5:16pm On Sep 25, 2018
Lol
Re: Photos Of Dad Changing His Son’s Diaper In A Public Restroom Goes Viral by keryj(f): 8:05pm On Sep 25, 2018
that was thoughtful of isaiah to have save the memory. he clearly appreciates his dad helpful hands and i pray he will grow to learn from it
Re: Photos Of Dad Changing His Son’s Diaper In A Public Restroom Goes Viral by DopeAngel(m): 8:18pm On Sep 25, 2018
An overgrown child like that is still wearing diapers. Ayam not understanding.

All for the gram. Mtchewwwwwwwwwww. . . Rubbish.
Re: Photos Of Dad Changing His Son’s Diaper In A Public Restroom Goes Viral by DopeAngel(m): 8:25pm On Sep 25, 2018
keryj:
that was thoughtful of isaiah to have save the memory.

he clearly appreciates his dad helpful hands and i pray he will grow to learn from it
. . . "That, Isaiah, saved"

. . . "He, dad's, I, learn from him"

Wtf. . . What are you? A primary one pupil?
Re: Photos Of Dad Changing His Son’s Diaper In A Public Restroom Goes Viral by jaszplus12(m): 8:45pm On Sep 25, 2018
gaskiya if I upload my own pictures of all the things I did for my kids when they were mere tots up to their present ages .....my own for reach another galaxy! this one isn't a big deal!
Re: Photos Of Dad Changing His Son’s Diaper In A Public Restroom Goes Viral by jesmond3945: 8:58pm On Sep 25, 2018
Everything for likes. Dead generation.
Re: Photos Of Dad Changing His Son’s Diaper In A Public Restroom Goes Viral by Claireshan1(f): 9:00pm On Sep 25, 2018
Nothing special here undecided

Well have been doing it for ages, moreover the child is his no big deal here

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Dad Changing His Son’s Diaper In A Public Restroom Goes Viral by panegyrics: 1:11am On Sep 26, 2018
And who did the snapping?
Re: Photos Of Dad Changing His Son’s Diaper In A Public Restroom Goes Viral by babeosisi: 1:55am On Sep 26, 2018
What's the big deal.My husband not only changed them but bathed them too .
Re: Photos Of Dad Changing His Son’s Diaper In A Public Restroom Goes Viral by babeosisi: 1:56am On Sep 26, 2018
panegyrics:
And who did the snapping?

I wonder
Since when did people start snapping pictures inside public bathrooms

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Dad Changing His Son’s Diaper In A Public Restroom Goes Viral by wealthyhenry(m): 2:34am On Sep 26, 2018
The Love of Father
Re: Photos Of Dad Changing His Son’s Diaper In A Public Restroom Goes Viral by keryj(f): 11:08am On Sep 26, 2018
DopeAngel:
. . . "That, Isaiah, saved"

. . . "He, dad's, I, learn from him"

Wtf. . . What are you? A primary one pupil?

i dont have have time for ur ITK grin. if u arent jobless you will not go around nairaland picking up words with or without upper case letters.

get busy with your life for your own good grin smiley

and please do not forget to return my quote with further analysis of this response.
Re: Photos Of Dad Changing His Son’s Diaper In A Public Restroom Goes Viral by Naza25: 12:43pm On Sep 26, 2018
And some children will grow up and start becoming nuisance to the parents

(1) (Reply)

Lady’s Head Expands After Using Hair Dye (photos) / Bob Risky Is A Christian Both England And America Property Of Africa / Bbnaija Ike Denies Breakup With Mercy, Gives Reasons Why They've Been Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.