Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,636 members, 7,958,922 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 07:25 AM

No Cat Breeders? - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / No Cat Breeders? (666 Views)

Dog Breeders Whatsapp Group Link / Cat Refuses To Leave The Grave Site Of Its Owner In Malaysia (Video) / Is It True That A Cat's Saliva Can Cause Permanent Blindness? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Cat Breeders? by katanagirl08: 3:04pm On Sep 25, 2018
I find it Jarring that 9 out of 10 posts here are for dogs and little on cats. There are MANY amazing cat breeds out there. I would love to know someone who has golden chinchillas, or russian blues. Cat hatred im sorry to say is mostly in the southern parts of nigeria. Here in the north they are more respected and not associated with witchcraft. In islam they are looked upon in positive light.

3 Likes

Re: No Cat Breeders? by nma4god(f): 6:49pm On Sep 28, 2018
My neighbor has a cat but takes little care of it, no vaccinations yet and the cat is about 6months old or so... I'm thinking of adopting it.

2 Likes

Re: No Cat Breeders? by TheCork(m): 4:18pm On Aug 18, 2020
nma4god:
My neighbor has a cat but takes little care of it, no vaccinations yet and the cat is about 6months old or so... I'm thinking of adopting it.

Hello, one nairaland babe call Jossyfine has ask me to ask u if u will join us for 3some. I drive BMW & I been to London like 20time & will pay u both 300 naira..150 each, cash. Please are u kindly intarrested? cheesy
Re: No Cat Breeders? by Jossyfine(f): 4:43pm On Aug 18, 2020
You are a bastard(born throw away pikin, go and look for ur legitimate family. Hungry boy.

TheCork:

Hello, one nairaland babe call Jossyfine has ask me to ask u if u will join us for 3some. I drive BMW & I been to London like 20time & will pay u both 300 naira..150 each, cash. Please are u kindly intarrested? cheesy

1 Like

Re: No Cat Breeders? by TheCork(m): 5:18pm On Aug 18, 2020
Jossyfine:
You are a bastard(born throw away pikin, go and look for ur legitimate family. Hungry boy.

Ladies don't swaaaar & u swaaaaaring. U definitely not a ladies. Darling acting like plantain seller will make men avoid u, seriously. Am from London. Can u imagine me dating plantain seller behaviours like u? Anyways I like u & will help u. Please can u cook n clean & r u ready to accept 300 naira cash every months to be my girlfriend? U don't look the type that can afford restaurant but guess wot? I will take u to nando's restaurant every day to eat fish n chip. Please r y available for the job please? smiley
Re: No Cat Breeders? by TheCork(m): 7:27pm On Aug 18, 2020
Jossyfine:

Ok I apologise. I juss wanna live u. Gimme your nomba? smiley
Re: No Cat Breeders? by Hathor5(f): 8:59pm On Aug 18, 2020
nma4god:

Vaccines are extremely important for cats.

1 Like

Re: No Cat Breeders? by Hathor5(f): 9:00pm On Aug 18, 2020
katanagirl08:
I find it Jarring that 9 out of 10 posts here are for dogs and little on cats. There are MANY amazing cat breeds out there. I would love to know someone who has golden chinchillas, or russian blues. Cat hatred im sorry to say is mostly in the southern parts of nigeria. Here in the north they are more respected and not associated with witchcraft. In islam they are looked upon in positive light.

Really? cheesy
One of my best friends is Muslim but she is not very fond of cats. undecided

I wish we had more threads about cats too. smiley

1 Like

Re: No Cat Breeders? by dogmart(m): 10:49am On Aug 19, 2020
you are in need of puppies or dogs of any breed or you simply have dogs you want to sell,

Save the DogmartTV number and make request on WhatsApp. We help connect you to thousands of breeders already on the channel.

You also get non stop pet informations and entertainment.

Save the DogmartTV WhatsApp number 08068 73 83 81

Send in ur name . E.g "my name is Bola"

It's that simple

(1) (Reply)

9 Months Old Female Eskimo For Sale / 10 Healthy Neapo Pups Just Whelped!!! / Nosebleeds Caucasian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.