Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,264 members, 7,839,338 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Aisha Buhari’s ADC, Sani Baba-Inna, Detained By Us - DSS Confirms - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari’s ADC, Sani Baba-Inna, Detained By Us - DSS Confirms (33872 Views)

Promotion Of Osinbajo, Aisha Buhari’s ADC's Raises Dust / Sowore May Be Knocked Down By Vehicle If Released By Us, DSS Claims / Buhari’s ADC Whispered To Him To Wave During His Inauguration - Twitter User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari’s ADC, Sani Baba-Inna, Detained By Us - DSS Confirms by Jflex07(m): 7:01pm On Sep 25, 2018
Nitah1:
Ur hate won't change anything,you guys will remains marginalised cos of hate.
Hate kill u there.
Zombies and afonja Muslims will die untimely... Hegoat

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari’s ADC, Sani Baba-Inna, Detained By Us - DSS Confirms by babsthegreat: 7:02pm On Sep 25, 2018
How did she get 2 . 5 BILLION
Re: Aisha Buhari’s ADC, Sani Baba-Inna, Detained By Us - DSS Confirms by Awoo88: 7:04pm On Sep 25, 2018
Na lie. The guy dey kpulash this woman. E bi like say the guy say him no do again

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari’s ADC, Sani Baba-Inna, Detained By Us - DSS Confirms by ocelot2006(m): 7:08pm On Sep 25, 2018
Patience Ebele Jonathan looks like a Saint now. Oya BMC, over to you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari’s ADC, Sani Baba-Inna, Detained By Us - DSS Confirms by Nitah1: 7:14pm On Sep 25, 2018
Jflex07:
Zombies and afonja Muslims will die untimely... Hegoat
No,it is you and your race will die of hate seeing pmb as ur President and APC as a party that dislodged your saviour gej.
And also seeing the man that is about to hang the terrorist leader called Nnamdi kalu.
So my friend,how u take see am?
Re: Aisha Buhari’s ADC, Sani Baba-Inna, Detained By Us - DSS Confirms by Jflex07(m): 7:15pm On Sep 25, 2018
Nitah1:
No,it is you and your race will die of hate seeing pmb as ur President and APC as a party that dislodged your saviour gej.
And also seeing the man that is about to hang the terrorist leader called Nnamdi kalu.
Zombie cum yeroba Muslim.. get off my mention you skull mining jihadist terrorist.

4 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari’s ADC, Sani Baba-Inna, Detained By Us - DSS Confirms by Nitah1: 7:20pm On Sep 25, 2018
Jflex07:
Zombie cum yeroba Muslim.. get off my mention you skull mining jihadist terrorist.
A proud Christian my friend, quit hate my friend the bible is against it.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari’s ADC, Sani Baba-Inna, Detained By Us - DSS Confirms by Jflex07(m): 7:33pm On Sep 25, 2018
Nitah1:
A proud Christian my friend, quit hate my friend the bible is against it.
you ain't better off man, you also spewed same hate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari’s ADC, Sani Baba-Inna, Detained By Us - DSS Confirms by lexy2014: 8:00pm On Sep 25, 2018
TheMan3:
How did she get that money
donations from admirers, family & friends

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari’s ADC, Sani Baba-Inna, Detained By Us - DSS Confirms by lexy2014: 8:01pm On Sep 25, 2018
Nitah1:
is buhari now d saviour?
Re: Aisha Buhari’s ADC, Sani Baba-Inna, Detained By Us - DSS Confirms by lexy2014: 8:04pm On Sep 25, 2018
Psalter:
Wes re always quick to comment without getting our facts right. We need to always separate emotions from issues and be objective in our comments on any issue. In the instant case, the man was alleged to have been using the name of Aisha to collect money from unsuspecting high net worth members of the public. This is not a case of direct stealing of Aisha’s money. So the issue of where did she get d money from does not arise. Lets rise above sentiment and make objective and intelligent contribution on issues raised on this platform.
Pls oga break this down 4 me:

"PREMIUM TIMES had reported Monday how Mrs Buhari petitioned the police alleging her ADC defrauded her of N2.5 billion."
Re: Aisha Buhari’s ADC, Sani Baba-Inna, Detained By Us - DSS Confirms by Mizwisdom(f): 8:06pm On Sep 25, 2018
If our first lady is a billionaire, I'm wondering how rich Buhari & Tinubu are?

Need books?
contact me via orderbooksng@gmail.com
Re: Aisha Buhari’s ADC, Sani Baba-Inna, Detained By Us - DSS Confirms by lexy2014: 8:07pm On Sep 25, 2018
malakasea:
She is a business mugul already.
which business? Abi 4 somebody to b called business mogul, she no go get business?

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari’s ADC, Sani Baba-Inna, Detained By Us - DSS Confirms by lexy2014: 8:09pm On Sep 25, 2018
Omooba77:

How did an ADC had access to #2.5bn?.. Oga ooooo
from his madam...

"PREMIUM TIMES had reported Monday how Mrs Buhari petitioned the police alleging her ADC defrauded her of N2.5 billion."
Re: Aisha Buhari’s ADC, Sani Baba-Inna, Detained By Us - DSS Confirms by blackmantis: 8:10pm On Sep 25, 2018
PREMIUM TIMES had reported Monday how Mrs Buhari petitioned the police alleging her ADC defrauded her of N2.5 billion.

Someone said he did not have N45 Million for nomination form.

Chai !!!

Intergrity!!!

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari’s ADC, Sani Baba-Inna, Detained By Us - DSS Confirms by orebetitus(m): 8:12pm On Sep 25, 2018
We are finished in this country! But the husband said he can't afford #45m for his nomination form. Where did she get this money? About four years ago, the husband borrowed #30m to buy form. Between now and then, they have settled bank loan and the wife can have a savings in billions from which she can be defrauded of #2.5b.
We go deceive ourselves die for this country.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari’s ADC, Sani Baba-Inna, Detained By Us - DSS Confirms by Omooba77: 8:44pm On Sep 25, 2018
lexy2014:
from his madam...

Police will always be police.
Re: Aisha Buhari’s ADC, Sani Baba-Inna, Detained By Us - DSS Confirms by lexy2014: 8:58pm On Sep 25, 2018
Omooba77:

Police will always be police.
that begs d question. How did Aisha buhari get access to 2.5b naira?
Re: Aisha Buhari’s ADC, Sani Baba-Inna, Detained By Us - DSS Confirms by Cantonese: 9:09pm On Sep 25, 2018
Very laughable! 2.5 billion keh? From where? How? Abi we no hear well? And they tell us about corruption? What is the business of the president's wife with such amount? Ha! 3 years and story of 2.5 billion. If they complete the two terms how much will go missing? And APC tells us that PDP is corrupt? Who fools who in this country? APC must go away with their wickedness and badluck please.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari’s ADC, Sani Baba-Inna, Detained By Us - DSS Confirms by Omooba77: 9:25pm On Sep 25, 2018
lexy2014:
that begs d question. How did Aisha buhari get access to 2.5b naira?
Re: Aisha Buhari’s ADC, Sani Baba-Inna, Detained By Us - DSS Confirms by IbrahimDamola: 9:33pm On Sep 25, 2018
Ana e bu ego nigeria!

Ego mbute!

grin grin
Re: Aisha Buhari’s ADC, Sani Baba-Inna, Detained By Us - DSS Confirms by Lilimax(f): 10:14pm On Sep 25, 2018
adebrave1:
Premium Times is into real investigative journalism. Professionalism per Excellence. Kudos to premium times.
I love them as well. Can't forget when the published Bubu's 'fake' Waec certificate lipsrsealed
Re: Aisha Buhari’s ADC, Sani Baba-Inna, Detained By Us - DSS Confirms by Lilimax(f): 10:17pm On Sep 25, 2018
Shey this woman dey do Bureau-de-change?? undecided Lighting corruption my foot embarassed
Re: Aisha Buhari’s ADC, Sani Baba-Inna, Detained By Us - DSS Confirms by IloveToMess: 11:09pm On Sep 25, 2018
Built2last:
The only way we will confirm how APC looted us dry is to vote them out next year.

My eyes are on Abba Kyari and Abubakar Malami.

I will instigate an investigation of all their activities

Now tell me, which power does Aisha have to instruct DSS to take over this case and investigate.

Imagine Trumps wife instructing FBI or CIA
grin grin What do you expect from illiterates in power, they have known cows all their lives..
Re: Aisha Buhari’s ADC, Sani Baba-Inna, Detained By Us - DSS Confirms by IloveToMess: 11:18pm On Sep 25, 2018
LIVEBYTRUTH:
Story , Story, this handsome man ADC to this young pretty wife of an old man? this transaction must be thoroughly investigated, it might not be madam /boy business. This might be Abunna shinning business that turned sour. Get that money back and share it to the people. Billion naira business with a Police ADC . Shithole country truly
chaii grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Aisha Buhari’s ADC, Sani Baba-Inna, Detained By Us - DSS Confirms by IloveToMess: 11:22pm On Sep 25, 2018
franchasng:
my own eyes are on Thief Buhari the Saintly Commander in Thief of Nigerians Armed Robbery Forces and Grand Commander Federal Republic of Corruption (GCFR).

I have files to jail him for life after facing criminal and murder offense charges at ICC in Hague angry
Yes oo shebi our person dey head ICC, Buhari go hear nwii!
Re: Aisha Buhari’s ADC, Sani Baba-Inna, Detained By Us - DSS Confirms by Awaja(m): 6:09am On Sep 26, 2018
Where did she get that kind of money from? Anti virus with virus
Re: Aisha Buhari’s ADC, Sani Baba-Inna, Detained By Us - DSS Confirms by Shikena(m): 10:48am On Sep 26, 2018
Illiterates everywhere grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

17 Edo Lawmakers Insist On Sitting / Bank Documents Show How Obasa Received N51.7 Million 11 Times / Acting Accountant-General Chukwuyere Anamekwe Replaced

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.