Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,640 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

Sample Of My Wining Business Plan, And How To Write One. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Sample Of My Wining Business Plan, And How To Write One. (232 Views)

1000+ Business Ideas to Start & Comprehensive Business Plan and feasibility / Sample Of Domiciliation Of Contract Proceeds / Benefit Of Business Plan And How To Write One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sample Of My Wining Business Plan, And How To Write One. by afriezine: 4:11pm On Sep 25, 2018
Many people have different business ideas but lack the means to funds in which to pioneer that their idea. This is due to lack of knowledge about how to attract what could take your business idea to next level of elevation.

There are procedures to writing a winning business proposal and getting accepted within little time of about two days. Afridigit has done it and is still making use of the same process to secure funds she uses to run her businesses.
Do you know that funds are budgeted for various humanitarian agencies in Nigeria for small and medium scale enterprises and investment promotions? These funds amount to billions not even millions but we lack the knowledge to access these funds.

Recently, afridigit through her “SCHOOL COMMUNITY ACADEMY” program not only attracted the support of SME Enugu center but became the ambassador to take down computer literacy to the rural communities in Enugu state.
Below is sample of our wining--- http://www.afridigit.com/ezineblog.php?id=1

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Second Hand Clothes / 6 Most Liked Cyber-attacks Ways Hackers Use To Attack Your Business / Those Responsible For Collapse Of Erstwhile Skye Bank Shall Be Prosecuted - FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.